Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 114. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
CraigsCoin Developer
TO FUCK WITH WITH FUD

JOIN LIVE BETTING TEST AT THE RED BULL CUP!

http://5.45.123.189/

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
So i guess because problems with minerals.pro there is problem with bet.minerals.pro as well?
Wanted to place some little bets Wink
Well the good thing is that develop of the Minerals is not dependant on the MIN market price. Minerals devs have not yet sold a single mineral from their stock. We really have a strong confidence that this will fly. Daily trades does not affect the developement.

When this does fly I'm coming down to London to buy you a vodka  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
i think some of the "500s buyers" are dumping, otherwise can't be explained

People usually dump on btc rises. They think it's going to the moon and don't want to be stuck. I would agree probably dumpers from the last few bumps.

i'm one of those buyers but i'm still holding a good amount(70k)

If these are 500sat sellers I'm wondering where will price go if we keep 2400 sat stage?
CraigsCoin Developer
Well the good thing is that develop of the Minerals is not dependant on the MIN market price. Minerals devs have not yet sold a single mineral from their stock. We really have a strong confidence that this will fly. Daily trades does not affect the developement.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
The problem is to many people sold at the beginning to whales and a lot of the coins went to the hands of day traders.

The only way this coin can go up is if another community (not crypto) will adopt it. So far I see steps in the right direction but it will take a while before any gaming community will adopt the coin.

For all I care, this coin can drop to 500s, that's the price I'll be mess buying it, before that I'm happy with my stash and with the money I made from selling it earlier on.
CraigsCoin Developer
i will not singing on the grave, because i mine almost all the time, make some money, last time little back. I want to ask you all supporters. ALL of you vote for bet, why not bet then HuhHuhHuh I vote for anonymos wallet, but e-bet was win with 60 %. So, i wanna ask all supporters on this coin, WHY NOT BET HuhHuh?? OF course this coin will die, because "the strong community" dont do for what they vote !!!! I want this coin to be something more ...but .....

We do not seriously expect that this community suppose to be a foundation. Honestly - this community is a head start and those who suppose to bet is SCII players. After tournament in valencia will be finished we will march up to the genetal public and THEY will bet.
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT

People usually dump on btc rises. They think it's going to the moon and don't want to be stuck. I would agree probably dumpers from the last few bumps.

In this dump i bought more coins... i'm staking 65k too Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
That moment when you ask yourself  "Why didn't I sell yesterday when it was 3.3k" ... LOL
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
i will not singing on the grave, because i mine almost all the time, make some money, last time little back. I want to ask you all supporters. ALL of you vote for bet, why not bet then HuhHuhHuh I vote for anonymos wallet, but e-bet was win with 60 %. So, i wanna ask all supporters on this coin, WHY NOT BET HuhHuh?? OF course this coin will die, because "the strong community" dont do for what they vote !!!! I want this coin to be something more ...but .....
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Activity: 231

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Just bought 20k more minerals Cheesy
Imagine me buying 26k @7k ... yey me ! ... On Bittrex more people are selling than buying as I can see...

Dude, are you a day trader? If yes, it's ok to look at the price everyday. Otherwise, calm down and comeback in few months. Look at the bitcoin graph, lot of 30-35% swing before it was stable. People are to emotional when it come to $. You have to be rational and calm. When people are scared, that's the best time to make some $
LoL.. few months... that would be fine if I didn't have to cash out till the end of July lol ... I have my reasons... And it seems I've digged in to deep in this...  Imagine going in with 2BTC and coming out with 0.6 ... That would be just WoW ....
Do whatever you have to do, It's a free market, somebody will take your coins, the Price will fall for sure, but I think it would recover fast IMO
Activity: 435
Imagine me buying 26k @7k ... yey me ! ... On Bittrex more people are selling than buying as I can see...

Dude, are you a day trader? If yes, it's ok to look at the price everyday. Otherwise, calm down and comeback in few months. Look at the bitcoin graph, lot of 30-35% swing before it was stable. People are to emotional when it come to $. You have to be rational and calm. When people are scared, that's the best time to make some $
LoL.. few months... that would be fine if I didn't have to cash out till the end of July lol ... I have my reasons... And it seems I've digged in to deep in this...  Imagine going in with 2BTC and coming out with 0.6 ... That would be just WoW ....

Dont invest if you need the cash....
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
No metter what you all talk - It is bad.

Activity: 435

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
The price is falling because of the takedown notice given to LOL and the Minerals web site being down.  This raises suspicions of a scam

Hey hey - website will go up tomorrow. Our hoster fucked up DNS - here you can see it is still up at http://5.45.121.196/
people panic for nothing in crypto its actually sad, I'm not and ill be buying more at the bottom... keep it up dev
Jump to: