Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 223. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
MIN is doing amazing! To the moon we go!
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Closing in on #1 volume in Bittrex. This is gonna be HUGEE.
Activity: 136
The dev has not given us any reason to doubt him. Without any evidence to the contrary the posts above are just FUDing.

Again to be the devils advocate but here we are 2 or 3 days later for the 3 or 4 time and yet another few days before beta.

With that being said...Still haven't sold a single MIN.

Is there no way to have a few help with "alpha" testing perhaps?
Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto
It is very interesting. If MIN was on Mintpal it would have been #3 based on the past 24 hour volume on Bittrex.

it will be on mintpal soon, in my thought Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
It is very interesting. If MIN was on Mintpal it would have been #3 based on the past 24 hour volume on Bittrex.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Im thinking of simple ones, like paper wallet or online wallet.

good stuff... online wallet sounds good...  Smiley.. IF it happens.... will it have staking in your online wallet?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I never hashed for this...
Im thinking of simple ones, like paper wallet or online wallet.
Growcoin Chief
I'm selling all my GUE and LTC to buy some MIN. I will develop also some services for the coin. Lets gooooo!

you mind sharing wich kind of services? Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
I never hashed for this...
I'm selling all my GUE and LTC to buy some MIN. I will develop also some services for the coin. Lets gooooo!
Activity: 381

Train didn't pass yet. We will be seeing x10 actual price soon, now it's time to buy!

+1

Tell that to those fudders who are angry cause they didn't buy during the 700-900 sat days.

Train didn't pass yet. We will be seeing x10 actual price soon, now it's time to buy!

they missed the 500s train at c-cex

Exactly that's what I'm talking about.
Growcoin Chief

you mean the 250s/300s ?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Activity: 856

Activity: 381
Growcoin Chief
MIN is scam

we discovered MIN is scam. We will announce in the next 24 hours

Name:   obama11
Activity:   0
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 10:29:32 AM
Last Active:   Today at 11:12:02 AM

GTFO------------------------>

GTFO INDEED!
Activity: 185
This coin is going to reach between 15-20k when it hits Mintpal..

only a matter of time now!  Grin Grin Grin

+1. First day of Mintpal, it should be around 15-20K range. Few weeks time, with betting+anon+wallet features = 100K.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
When the betting comes out this coin will rocket!
Activity: 156
well it's based on lies and bullshit; so it's not like a total scam; but thread full of newbie; and some traders exploiting those newbie and this alleged "fair" distribution to make profits.

easy.

seriously; the idea to target this niche is nice; but the way minerals is doing it is lame.

I tested the "fairness" and throw 500 up to 800mh on min in less than 20mn. I end up with my wallet full of coins; and as the fairness test was negative; but still launched without sources and dev controlling all the pools i dumped on someone around 1800 sat.

Now i assume some traders are surfing the "fair" wave; but if minerals do it to the top it will be audited at some point; and how do you want to argue for a "fair" distribution when coins were issued in only one week and when the hashrate limitations was total bullshit.

I'm maybe too stupid to tell the truth and not just take profits on newbies; but imagine how much miners/traders are happy with those bullshit being the cause of that hype; if someone is concerned about making $ with min do you really think he will come and say that he owns 5% of min supply ?

OBV NOT; he will keep saying how fair the distribution was; and how good was the launch.

Don't worry i won't come back so you won't tell me how much stupid I am; and you will be able to tell people wondering if i'm righ how much i want to buy cheap minerals; i know that reaction.

Cheers.

Hey did you not dump last week at 20k? and then wished up good luck with the coin?
2k not 20k  Cheesy  Cheesy and now 4k ...  Grin Grin

haha so many coins at different prices points, mistakes are made!!!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
In this for the long run!  LOVE watching StarCraft 2 and would love to use coin to bet.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
The dev has not given us any reason to doubt him. Without any evidence to the contrary the posts above are just FUDing.
Jump to: