Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 222. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
if mintpal decides too ninja add min... this coin will go up... cause that will be unexpected good news... following a price pump.. with a crash afterwards creating a new higher floor then before the mintpal add Wink

look at the latest ninja added coins there... 80% reached a higher floor Wink
Activity: 658
it will hit 8k today

8k? i havent slept in 2 days and was hoping to go to bed now LOL

we're back to standard trading at a higher price point. large hands have diluted their power and we're back to us petty gpu miner trades. at least for now. i expect we will secure 5k by the end of the day. if things get really bullish we may see a pump crossing 6k to settle on 5.2k before the next move and announcements.

pay no attention to fudsters. our dev is working and the gpu farm miners who got larger amounts of this coin with 50mh mining are more tempted to dilute their stock in exchange for btc. we should thank them for sharing  Cheesy i much rather them sell now than when we start hitting the 10k+ regions.

and right now i think im going to take a much needed rest. it's going to be a busy week.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Then we will get ninja add by Mintpal and price will rise at least 50%....this is guaranteed.

Then after the "Mintpal Effect" value will drop anywhere between 30-40% within the first 24-36 hrs and that will be our new floor...this is guaranteed.

so, you guarantee this?
And if it ain't happening, you are gonna pay me  Huh
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
This coin will be going up and down a few hundred but with a consistent uptrend...this is guaranteed.

Then we will get ninja add by Mintpal and price will rise at least 50%....this is guaranteed.

Then after the "Mintpal Effect" value will drop anywhere between 30-40% within the first 24-36 hrs and that will be our new floor...this is guaranteed.

From there, one of 2 things will happen...Continuous (volatile or stable) uptrend...or dev doesnt follow through with anything and coin dies....i think the obvious outcome is obvious. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Indeed... to the LEO (low Earth orbit), then maybe the moon Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
This coin will be going up and down a few hundred but with a consistent uptrend...this is guaranteed.

From there, one of 2 things will happen...Continuous (volatile or stable) uptrend...or dev doesnt follow through with anything and coin dies....i think the obvious outcome is obvious. Smiley Smiley Smiley

So in essence it will either go up or down.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
really slow climbing, never seen a thing like that, at this rate it will take several weeks to reach 20k lol
Usually you see a pump that lasts a few hours but this coin is on the trend up for the past 5 days already.. Haven't seen such a thing with an alt coin in a while.

indeed... last time i saw this was in the beginning of bc a few months ago...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
really slow climbing, never seen a thing like that, at this rate it will take several weeks to reach 20k lol
Usually you see a pump that lasts a few hours but this coin is on the trend up for the past 5 days already.. Haven't seen such a thing with an alt coin in a while.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
it will hit 8k today
Activity: 616
Someone dumped a huge amount of MIN to 4100. And it was back to 5K within a minute. Wish I had bought those cheap coins Sad

Cool

+1
Someone dumped a huge amount of MIN to 4100. And it was back to 5K within a minute. Wish I had bought those cheap coins Sad

Cool

edit: coins are being very well distributed even further on these markets. and all this with barely any infrastructure setup yet. i really think we will see 30k guys. it's really possible.. maybe within 30 days or so... depends on how much resistance we put up around 10k.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

Know one dumped anything...from last trade of  5 to a bunch of trades at 41 lmfao...yes being listed there was a mistake. Must have been friends at bittrexx.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

IMHO, that is better than a fast rise. Slow and steady wins the race.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Activity: 118

Yeah. 4btc sell @ 4100 and i had no time to click buy. Sad
Activity: 70
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
BTW @Minerals..

ive been contacted about doing a write-up for "let's talk bitcoin" about minerals coin. i can have one done today. was just wondering if id be able to catch a bounty for a promotion article?

Lol your kidding right?

about what in particular?
Jump to: