Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 225. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Minerals Dev
BTW @Minerals..

ive been contacted about doing a write-up for "let's talk bitcoin" about minerals coin. i can have one done today. was just wondering if id be able to catch a bounty for a promotion article?

I've already received a PM saying that Adam is interested in doing an exclusive on Minerals. Already writing him an email describing Minerals and its potential. Hope you could hear me on Lets Talk Bitcoin soon Cheesy
Activity: 98

I keep panic buying Cool

Nearly time for me to join in this action  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can't do anything else than love this coin with both a fantastic community and active developers. I have a esports betting review site (http://www.e-sportsbet.net) with around 50 unique/day that I will definitely add Minerals betting service on when it's up and running.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Seems like we're meeting a bit of resistance at 4.8k - 4.9k

looks to be the margin traders from 4k as well as a few panic sellers. all good. weak hands exiting. those numbers are pretty low for the price point which means the majority of buyers are still holding. bittrex is carrying the large majority of volume so that should give you a better picture of how low resistance really is. either way, as the saying goes. panic selling is not an investment strategy lol

I keep panic buying Cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
BTW @Minerals..

ive been contacted about doing a write-up for "let's talk bitcoin" about minerals coin. i can have one done today. was just wondering if id be able to catch a bounty for a promotion article?
Minerals Dev
crypto dev cant sleep

Must. Not. Sleep
Must. Release. Betting. ASAP  Cheesy

Hi there! has there been mention of an expected ETA? Or is it just "it will release when its finished"?

either way, keep up the fantastic work team! Wink

1-2 more days I think. Its almost ready, but still there are some obvious bugs that I would like to fix before releasing to public test
Activity: 658

looks to be the margin traders from 4k as well as a few panic sellers. all good. weak hands exiting. those numbers are pretty low for the price point which means the majority of buyers are still holding. bittrex is carrying the large majority of volume so that should give you a better picture of how low resistance really is. either way, as the saying goes. panic selling is not an investment strategy lol

Activity: 490
crypto dev cant sleep

Must. Not. Sleep

Hi there! has there been mention of an expected ETA? Or is it just "it will release when its finished"?

either way, keep up the fantastic work team! Wink
Minerals Dev
crypto dev cant sleep

Must. Not. Sleep
24H Vol in Bittrex 300BTC  Wink Cheesy
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
crypto dev cant sleep
Activity: 43
People let Dev sleep sometime Smiley
Activity: 966
thing coming along nice! any updates dev on where were at?  what a community, hold strong, once we break 5k lol booom lift off!!
DNA
Activity: 7

Seems to me like the 5k wall is being sold off in smaller chunks, it used to be 17 BTC if you remember Wink now we have had 2 small "dumps" which happened now and approx. 7 hours ago and 5k only has a "wall" of about 3 BTC, just a wild guess though Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
Is it time for my beer yet?

OMG Cheesy
I live in Belgium and never knew this beer existed... Going to have to find it somewhere now :9
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Volume is extreme high

Cryptsy Mintpal maybe enlist Min anytime , hold much as you can for the God Wave

I am aware that for mintpal the coin has to be voted to be listed in the exchange (other than the exchange discretion)
what about cryptsy? does the listing is decided by the owner only? if so then we have a bigger chance to be listed in cryptsy than mintpal.

We take the voting winner every Monday evening (UTC), we announce the official closing time earlier in the day. Have a new coin that isn't on the list? Please contact us at support @mintpal.com with the coin details (name and code) and bitcointalk thread link and we'll get the coin added. We reserve the right to add new markets outside of the voting system where we feel necessary.

They can ninja add a coin if they want to.
Activity: 389
Thats because Min not going to the Moon......its going to the Zerg homeworld.

Yeah, Char !
Activity: 856
My 5k estimation was correct. I say we will be at 15K before the end of the week. Some big exchange will accept MIN soon.
Jump to: