Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 52. (Read 84931 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hello, it seems like the project is getting known... well done team.

Thank you, happens that once people find out about the project and understand it, they realize it's a unique one and then they are able to see the success that will come with it.

I'm sure of it... talking about success, do you think opening to the project in other languages could help? why it isn't on your roadmap?

It wasn't considered during the stages of the project that you can see on the roadmap. The reason is that there were other technical goals that required more attention. As soon as we design a campaign for translations, we will announce it. Thanks for your question.
Hi everyone. How to make a backup of the wallet?

Hi, go to the folder where your keyfiles where downloaded and copy them. They are usually located in the following path ...AppData\Roaming\Webchain\mainnet\keystore[/b]
Activity: 26
Hi everyone. How to make a backup of the wallet?
Hello, it seems like the project is getting known... well done team.

Thank you, happens that once people find out about the project and understand it, they realize it's a unique one and then they are able to see the success that will come with it.
You can now check market information about the coin on http://coinpaprika.com, click on the image below and compare information about Webchain.

Webchain was listed on coingekco, check the link below to check information about the cryptocurrency.

Awesome news! Keep up the good work!

Thanks for your comment! The team is working hard on this. I hope you're an active member of our community already!  Wink
Are the dev going to fork to keep cpu only mining or will allow gpu mining?  If gpu mining are going to be sanctioned, can dev just release mining software for nvidia and amd gpus?  Thanks for great works guys.

Hello Tangri! As we said from the beginning, Webchain is CPU only mining because officially the team does not support GPU miners. Some users did release one, but we cannot take responsibility for what they created and how it works. Besides that, stats show little, if any, advantage on the hashrate over our official CPU miner (as we had warned the community).
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
Webchain was listed on coingekco, check the link below to check information about the cryptocurrency.

Great news!
Activity: 16

Awesome news! Keep up the good work!
Activity: 48
Are the dev going to fork to keep cpu only mining or will allow gpu mining?  If gpu mining are going to be sanctioned, can dev just release mining software for nvidia and amd gpus?  Thanks for great works guys.
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 5

Activity: 661
Merit: 250
Nvidia GPU miner for webchain : windows x64 and Linux Ubuntu here

https://github.com/monkins1010/xmrig-nvidia/releases

Enjoy. any questions msg me on webchain discord under mining.
Nice and thanks for your job, but ...

Testing with 5*1070ti, miner is running since more than 30mn

Why in most case we don't have hashrate for 10s period ?

As you can see my avg hashrate is more than 3100.
But pool see like 20% less, best value I've seen is 2400.

I know pool values are just estimations, but 20% difference is too much ...
( 300 shares accepted vs 1 rejected )

EDIT : after ~1h10 of mining, hashrate on pool is now like ~2800, so it takes loooooong time on pool to have good value ...
what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign egretia,I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?

Hi, we will announce it here when it is a fact. So far, we invite users to use the signature, but it's not part of a bounty program.
Activity: 72
what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign egretia,I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?
I see there's a miner for android, what about iOS? any plans for it? Good project guys.

Hello! Apple has explicitly banned apps that mine cryptocurrency on its devices, according to the newly updated Review Guidelines for the App Store. The new ban extends to all Apple platforms. So, until it changes, it's not probable that the team releases an iOS miner  Undecided

But we're always checking news and eager to find out about changes in the IT world. If there's a single possibility that those policies change, we might surely get interested in it.

That's damn unfair. Do you see them loosen those restrictions soon or no way they are going to allow such applications again?

I wouldn't know, to be honest. There are no hints on this topic but the recent warn by google saying that they plan to do the same with cryptocurrency miners on the play store... We are thinking of solutions about it.
Activity: 184
Merit: 3

A question only for what. Coin for cpu (it was part of the uniqueness) if the developers needed to make gpu they would probably have done it themselves. On the other hand, it was worth expecting all sorts of craftsmen (which well use for yourself why you need to spread out for everyone) does it have to be fought (punching endless patches?) with or use gpu.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
I see there's a miner for android, what about iOS? any plans for it? Good project guys.

Hello! Apple has explicitly banned apps that mine cryptocurrency on its devices, according to the newly updated Review Guidelines for the App Store. The new ban extends to all Apple platforms. So, until it changes, it's not probable that the team releases an iOS miner  Undecided

But we're always checking news and eager to find out about changes in the IT world. If there's a single possibility that those policies change, we might surely get interested in it.

That's damn unfair. Do you see them loosen those restrictions soon or no way they are going to allow such applications again?
Activity: 78
Hi, I have two questions:
-First why there are big differences between the pool (typemine) and the miner

Can you clarify what you mean by this please? If it is the way the pool website looks its just purely cosmetic, but if you mean something else please let me know.
I was talking about the hashrate difference between the pool and the miner.
Activity: 48

Thanks for Nvidia miner.   Any chance you can port AMD version also?  That would be awesome.
Pages:
Jump to: