Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 77. (Read 83998 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
There should be more hashing in the alternative pools and solo mining. Switch over to alt pools guys and open up some more of them. Help decentralize this coin and make attack-proof network and give it a bright future. Right now, official pool combines far more than 51% hashrate.... go figure yourself.

(Mining with pride @typemine gonspool)
Activity: 196
This is a review of our most recent announcements:  

1 - We realeased webchain-miner v. 2.6.2.0. One of the main added features is that users can now add worker-IDs in order to assess the individual perfomance of their mining devices. #CPUMining. Find more about it here.

2- Webchain official pools and community pools got DDoS attacked during this last week, several times. It encouraged our devs to figure out more permanent solutions to avoid this from happening in the future. We openned a backup pool for users to keep mining as webchain team was working hard to find a solution. We suffered some attacks after the implemented solution, but we can proudly say that they didn't cause any important effect.

3- Webchain entered ERA 2, meaning that the first 100000 blocks were already found. We thank everyone that has believed in this project. New base reward value according to what is mentioned on Webchain Whitepaper

4- Our GUI wallet was sent to testing phase. Our devs have worked as planned and have made sure to stay on top of what we've promised.

5- Applications to exchange listings are going to start soon.
hello have anybounty campaign?

Hello! Good question. We haven't considered any bounty campaigns yet. But it is such a good idea that might be adapted to the project later on. Our marketing team will soon start assessing the outcome of bounty campaigns for other coins and we will eventually announce whether it can be applied on Webchain or not.

Meanwhile the team is more focused on appplying for exchange listings and releasing the GUI wallet.  Smiley
And which advantages before Monero you have?

Main difference between Webchain and Monero is that the latter is a privacy-based coin. We support privacy, but not at the cost of sacrifying transactions transparency.

Webchain offers trackable, public transactions. Which also makes it botnet unfriendly.
May I know who developing this coin? I didnt find any info about developers on the site. And which advantages before Monero you have?

The project was just launched and presenting the information to show the faces behind this project needs time. We want to it as professionally as possible (We have run projects before this one and we always do it so). The team has planned to make that information public within the first 3 months of the project.

The information about the team, as well as other announcements will be posted here and on the other channels. We invite you (and everyone) to keep in touch.

it's not profitable to develop ASICs for webchain, our algorithm doesn't represent a good option to see a return on your ASIC investment

Does that also count for the long-term? What happens if there are some changes in technology, could it be feasible to develop an ASIC for this one day?

Hi, thansk for your question.

In the whitepaper, we mentioned that we will be constantly revising our protocol to remain ASIC-resistant. Our team has researchers that are always looking for new technology trends that might affect our features and devs will do their best to make Webchain project keep its vision.

It's kind of non-profitable to invest in developing ASICs to mine webchain after noticing that we update the protocol over and over.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
May I know who developing this coin? I didnt find any info about developers on the site. And which advantages before Monero you have?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

I've read the comments and I want to believe that difference won't be much. I'm gonna be mining here anyway.

We believe webchain won't let that difference between GPU and CPU mining grow to a level that affects the latter. We keep working hard and inviting the CPU mining community to join.

Isn't it also possible to develop an ASIC device that works on a CPU basis and therefore has an advantage over normal CPU miners?

it's not profitable to develop ASICs for webchain, our algorithm doesn't represent a good option to see a return on your ASIC investment

Does that also count for the long-term? What happens if there are some changes in technology, could it be feasible to develop an ASIC for this one day?
Activity: 28
Activity: 71
webchain.typemine.com:3333 - diff 4000
raised the difficulty to 3000, then to 4000 ...
can I switch to an official pool?

where is the difficulty of 1000?

May I ask why you want a 1000 difficulty pool?  Wink

I do not like to look at this inscription:
Your Round Share: 0%

Can you share your hardware specifications? We want to compare with our statistics.

fx-4300 - 180h/s, pentium G4400 - 70h/s
(processors on rigs)

Can you share your hardware specifications? We want to compare with our statistics.
Thank you. Another question, happens than when I check at pool.webchain.network/#/blocks there are a few blocks with more than 48.9 WEB as reward... how does it work?
It's just curiosity.

Webchain transaction speed is pretty high, therefore it comes to happen that two pools find the same block almost at the same time. So, although the pool that found the solution faster gets the base reward, the other pool gets rewarded as well. Those blocks are called uncle blocks.

If now that the base reward is 49,8 WEB, if you see one block with 51.01 reward, it is just the base reward (49.8 WEB) plus the reward for the uncle block (1.21 WEB).

I hope this is clear.
What's the new reward?

It's 49.8 as we entered ERA 2. You can find more information on the last section of webchain whitepaper
Activity: 71

Is it important that HUGE PAGES are enabled? does it impact  my hashrate or something?

Thank u

Hello! Your processor marks small chunks in your memory for each process/thread. If a process uses more RAM, it automatically increases your number of small chunks --> more entries to look up. If you have "huge pages" enabled your "small chunks" can stop being that small and become larger memory chunks when needed, which means for efficiency to handle the process, thus a higher hash rate.
Activity: 12
Is it important that HUGE PAGES are enabled? does it impact  my hashrate or something?

Thank u

Hello! webchain.thetapool.com is back online, we got heavily DDoSed along with the rest of the pools and had some downtime which we used to set up better security for our servers. The database is intact and everyone was paid in full the second we were back online. We're currently discussing on custom events for our pool(i.e. giveaways, extra features, overall design overhaul), tune in to our discord for announcements. The fee is still provably (see; pool wallet in the explorer) 0%, come and hash with us Smiley

OUCH! DDoSed? That can only mean one thing...  You guys are doing something right!!  Keep up the great work...  This looks very promising!!

Happy Mining!

We agree on this! If attackers were aiming to discourage devs, it brought about an opposite effect. It was sort of encouraging to realize there are people willing to spend time and money on attacking our project.

We also think that it was good that it happened at such an early stage of the project, so we could enhance our network for the growing number of users and miners.
Hello! webchain.thetapool.com is back online, we got heavily DDoSed along with the rest of the pools and had some downtime which we used to set up better security for our servers. The database is intact and everyone was paid in full the second we were back online. We're currently discussing on custom events for our pool(i.e. giveaways, extra features, overall design overhaul), tune in to our discord for announcements. The fee is still provably (see; pool wallet in the explorer) 0%, come and hash with us Smiley

Keep working hard guys!
debating if i should stop mining Haven and try this?Huh?

I personally invite you to mine webchain. Try it our recently released version that allows you to set worker-IDs.
Pages:
Jump to: