Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 80. (Read 83974 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 1
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
good project with a brilliant concept, indeed blockchain now has dominated the world, Many people are now using the blockchain system for various transactions. this project can help and solve existing problems associated with blockchain transactions. I strongly support this project, hopefully this project can develop continuously.
Activity: 196
what happend with your offical pool? always down!

Webchain pool was DDoS attacked. (Not only the official pool, but community pools as well). We took the issue seriously and started implementing different solutions to avoid these attacks in future.

We didn't want to offer an instant solution while not attacking future possible attacks. The team behind this project has worked with clients/users over several years and we value and respect your efforts. We found a solution that although doesn't fully guarantee that attacks won't happen again, it can let us assure users that your data and your mining job is kept and it won't be lost.
Activity: 18
Official pool is running, devs have implemented a new solution to stop attacks. Please wait up to 10 mins for dns update if you still see it down.

yes it's working great now! thanks devs
Activity: 16
Official pool is running, devs have implemented a new solution to stop attacks. Please wait up to 10 mins for dns update if you still see it down.

It's working for me again, awesome job! Thank you!
Activity: 18
it seems some webchain pools including official getting another hit?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In relation to bot, will not be accepted any type of bot on the platform? WEBChain will only be a currency, so it will not have a role of exchange?

Official pool is running and we keep working on a more permanent solution, devs will do their best to stop this from happening again.
one guy at the pool have 60 kh?gpu mining?

Could you share the whole information you saw about this? maybe a screenshot? So we could identify the worker and offer you the precise details. We believe it comes from servers mining together.

Your Round Share: 0%
diff 10000
yes, but high complexity
waiting for pools with diff 1000
good luck, I wish to improve the situation quickly!  Smiley Wink

We got you covered! Wink
http://webchain.thetapool.com/

Community pools are growing in number thanks to this project! Thanks for taking part of this.
Does anyone know how to set the scan time on the miner?

Try settings the
Code:
-S --print-time=N 
option.

Thanks for your constant advice! High community involvement is one of our main goals.

What does it take to achieve this hashrate?

https://ibb.co/ghuAVo

This is 3 of my own personal servers that would otherwise be used for database hosting. Without this hashrate no one would join my pool because we wouldnt be finding blocks and no one would be getting paid Smiley

As soon as we get enough miners I will take out some of the servers so everyone gets even more of the block rewards.

Smart community actions Wink
Activity: 60
So what pool should we use ?

official is up again but Network Hash Rate: 127.40 KH
while backup has Network Hash Rate: 298.28 KH
and for instance thetapool has Network Hash Rate: 357.93 KH

?!?!??!?!?!?!

Use ours Smiley
http://webchain.typemine.com/

Spread the love Smiley
So what pool should we use ?

official is up again but Network Hash Rate: 127.40 KH
while backup has Network Hash Rate: 298.28 KH
and for instance thetapool has Network Hash Rate: 357.93 KH

?!?!??!?!?!?!
Activity: 60
does anyone help me in setting solo mining.
please do tell how to do it using external miner not the wallet inbuilt one.

i.e. through RPC.

If anyone want some hashig power, I can offer you one of my extra miners with around 400 H/s capacity.

Jump onto my discord and I will help you out mate;
https://discord.gg/6gYp2A
Activity: 51
does anyone help me in setting solo mining.
please do tell how to do it using external miner not the wallet inbuilt one.

i.e. through RPC.

If anyone want some hashig power, I can offer you one of my extra miners with around 400 H/s capacity.
Pages:
Jump to: