Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 83. (Read 83974 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

What does it take to achieve this hashrate?

https://ibb.co/ghuAVo

You could evaluate CPU benchmarks and choose hardware that meets your hashrate expectations or you might also use multiple devices -associated to the same wallet address- to mine on the same pool. Thanks to our most recent release you can now set worker-IDs so you can assess your different devices performance.

Hello again, I started mining a couple days after webchain was released. I remember the minimal amount for payouts to happen was 5 WEB and now it is 10 WEB. It's not a problem, but I'd like to know if there was any special reason that can in future set the minimal payout, say, to 100 WEB.

we got lots of miners and payouts got delayed a little bit and people complained that they wait too long for WEB, so we had to change settings of our pool to not pay too often. If payout is higher, then pool pays slighty less frequently so it helps in that.

We are not planning to increase it futher.

Thanks, it was just a doubt.

Thanks for your question! We are able to provide anything that makes you feel safer and believe in webchain as a mining solution.

Thanks kindly mate. We arent a big pool but we have regular blocks and quick payouts. Love for anyone who wants to jump aboard and needs a hand setting up just hop onto our channel and I will do my best;
https://discord.gg/wZ8eHZq

More pools are being created every day! We thank the community for supporting webchain that quickly. Soon you'll get new features and announcements to keep mining.
As for the difficulty,
do I gain more depending on the difficulty?
Example:
web-ko1.gonspool.com:3333 (korea) diff 10000
web-ko1.gonspool.com:33331 (korea) diff 1000
web-ko1.gonspool.com:33332 (korea) diff 5000
web-ko1.gonspool.com:33333 (korea) diff 25000
web-ko1.gonspool.com:33334 (korea) diff 50000

diff 50000 gives you more coins?

each difficulty gives same amount of coins if you mine long enough. it only matters if you want to receive more frequent rewards but smaller or less frequent but bigger. so it doesn't matter at the end of the day

I'm learning now, so I asked that question. Thank you very much.

Nothing to be thankful about! We are here to clarify all doubts that webchain users can come up with!
Thank you for your comments! I'm sure they help others users as well.
how to check balance from 'console'?

Hi! Just run this command: webchain.getBalance("address")

Thx! Any chance to grab privkey command?

Key files are generated automatically when you run the command "webchaind account new" to generate your wallet address. If you want to store it somewhere else, you just need to copy the respective file from the directory where it is  saved.

Windows: $HOME\AppData\Roaming\Webchain\mainnet\keystore
Linux: $HOME/.webchain/mainnet/keystore

I hope it helps you!
Activity: 37
Very good. I was the second, when I will receive my 8 WEB
Hello my friend and thank you for your support.
I wrote, following this post. This means after. Anyways, with the next payout you will get +8 WEBTC!

ThX
Activity: 23
Hello my friend and thank you for your support.
I wrote, following this post. This means after. Anyways, with the next payout you will get +8 WEBTC!
We made some changes and tweaks in our pool!

http://webchain.thetapool.com/
Minimum payout: 1WEBTC
Rock stable top notch server with not even a second downtime since we launched.

Now there are multiple ports with various difficulties to cover a broader spectrum of CPU's
webchain.thetapool.com:3333 (difficulty 1000)
webchain.thetapool.com:5555 (difficulty 5000)
webchain.thetapool.com:7777 (difficulty 10000)

There is also a promotional giveaway, the first 5 addresses that mine a block in our pool following this post will get an extra 8 WEB as a reward.

*PRO TIP*
To maximize your income, go to the config file inside the miner folder and change the "Donate" level from 5 to 1.
This is the percentage that goes to the miner creator. It can't be zero, and we have nothing to do with it.
The fee of our pool is 0%

This way, with us you pay 1% fee and none of it goes to us, where with others you end up paying up to 6% because of hidden fees.

Activity: 23
We made some changes and tweaks in our pool!

http://webchain.thetapool.com/
Minimum payout: 1WEBTC
Rock stable top notch server with not even a second downtime since we launched.

Now there are multiple ports with various difficulties to work better with mid to high end CPU's.
webchain.thetapool.com:3333 (difficulty 1000) for Celeron and Pentium only
webchain.thetapool.com:5555 (difficulty 5000) best with i3, i5, Ryzen 3, Ryzen 5
webchain.thetapool.com:7777 (difficulty 10000)
best with i7, i9, Xeon, Ryzen 7, Threadripper
If you are on a pool without this selection you are losing shares because the right difficulty adjustment is crucial for the miner.

There is also a promotional giveaway, the first 5 addresses that mine a block in our pool following this post will get an extra 8 WEB as a reward.

*PRO TIP*
To maximize your income, go to the config file inside the miner folder and change the "Donate" level from 5 to 1.
This is the percentage that goes to the miner creator. It can't be zero, and we have nothing to do with it.
The fee of our pool is 0%

This way, with us you pay 1% fee and none of it goes to us, where with others you end up paying up to 6% because of hidden fees.
Activity: 7
Hello again, I started mining a couple days after webchain was released. I remember the minimal amount for payouts to happen was 5 WEB and now it is 10 WEB. It's not a problem, but I'd like to know if there was any special reason that can in future set the minimal payout, say, to 100 WEB.

we got lots of miners and payouts got delayed a little bit and people complained that they wait too long for WEB, so we had to change settings of our pool to not pay too often. If payout is higher, then pool pays slighty less frequently so it helps in that.

Thanks, it was just a doubt.
If I think this project is very good concept is very interesting that will be poured to succeed project WEB or can also with international charity rules

Hello! Thanks for your words! We expect webchain to be useful for everyone who wants to succeed in the criptocurrency world.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1

Thx! Any chance to grab privkey command?
Activity: 96

Activity: 86
Activity: 84
If I think this project is very good concept is very interesting that will be poured to succeed project WEB or can also with international charity rules
Activity: 7
Viewed from the aspect of the program, and the team that is inside it can be sure the project will be good in the future.

Not only in future, the community feedback has been pretty good and we keep working hard to deliver new updates and stay on top of our roadmap.

Thanks for your comment.
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
We've grown in terms of social media and discussion channels, join us there too:

Pages:
Jump to: