Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN][$LOKI] Loki - Private Transactions & Comms - page 67. (Read 80384 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 105
Ehhh why would you go with CN-Heavy ffs..  Angry CN-Heavy screws literally everyone except the RX470-580 series (and all CPUs aswell)... Why not modify CNV7s algo slightly like stellite to retain nicehash protection instead of implemention CN heavy. At this rate CN-Heavy will be adopted by nicehash in no time since everyone and their mom is trying to fork to it now. Sumo, Haven, GRFT (they are looking at forking to CN-Heavy) and now this :/.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
i have heared about this project.looks promising..im not sure if crowdsale has been done.waiting for this to hit the exchanges

There is no crowdsale or anything if you want to buy you need to wait for exchange or you can mine it on their mainnet
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Loki mainnet about to start at /2vYsx23]3-rd of May at 11AM AEST (click to see in your timezone and time left).

loki.miner.rocks pool will be online on stagenet in 24h before mainnet start, allowing to mine with mainnet wallet addresses.
Pool regions: Europe, Canada, Asia.
Pool will reset stats and switch to mainnet when it will be available.

Now are all my submits declined, is that ok?

whats is stagenet, is it just a test pool? can you still keep what you have mined when the pool resets?

No, thats for test only. You can prepare your mining config on them, but, now, i dont know if is that ok or not :/
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Loki mainnet about to start at /2vYsx23]3-rd of May at 11AM AEST (click to see in your timezone and time left).

loki.miner.rocks pool will be online on stagenet in 24h before mainnet start, allowing to mine with mainnet wallet addresses.

whats is stagenet, is it just a test pool? can you still keep what you have mined when the pool resets?
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Loki mainnet about to start at 3-rd of May at 11AM AEST (click to see in your timezone and time left).

Activity: 12
tell me where to get the purse that May 3 begin to mine in the mainnet network?
Activity: 21
i have heared about this project.looks promising..im not sure if crowdsale has been done.waiting for this to hit the exchanges
Activity: 406
Merit: 4
wheres the link for the wallet?

The GUI wallet will be available to download shortly after mainnet launch. There is an offline wallet you can download now from Github.
I saw a pool that listed Loki as a CN-heavy. What POW will Loki use? CN or CN-heavy? When will mining start? I have my rig ready to go  Grin

CN Heavy. Great to hear that! You can see the announcement about mainnet above or here: https://t.me/LokiAnnouncements/31
Mining will be available at that time.

Is there a specific time during which the launch will happen?  Or will it be randomly throughout the day of may 3rd?  I'd like to get my rig on it as soon as it launches.

Thanks.

Projected for 11AM AEST
Anybody knows which exchange has listed this token? Can't seem to find any info here or anywhere else on the site. Thank you

We cannot comment regarding exchanges, apologies.
I understand, but I'm not asking for exchange listing. I just want to acquire the crypto and wanted to know how and where to get it from - other than mining. Don't really have the reasons to mine right now

There will be another airdrop you will have the opportunity to participate in. The details will be posted in our telegram chat and the announcements channel:
https://t.me/LokiCommunity
https://t.me/LokiAnnouncements
how details of this project token? add token details for participants to understand with this project token.

Loki (LOK) coins will be used as a private transaction layer, reward for mining blocks, reward for service nodes, and collateral requirement for service nodes.

You can read more about Loki here: Website: https://loki.network
Activity: 24
wheres the link for the wallet?
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Looks like I brain farted this one. Thought the coin was already out when mainnet hasn't even launched. Was so eager to get my hands on the crypto. Looks like I'll have to wait for mining to start first  Grin
Activity: 181
Merit: 2
Loki mainnet about to start at 3-rd of May at 11AM AEST (click to see in your timezone and time left).

Activity: 417
Merit: 105
I saw a pool that listed Loki as a CN-heavy. What POW will Loki use? CN or CN-heavy? When will mining start? I have my rig ready to go  Grin

CN Heavy. Great to hear that! You can see the announcement about mainnet above or here: https://t.me/LokiAnnouncements/31

Is there a specific time during which the launch will happen?  Or will it be randomly throughout the day of may 3rd?  I'd like to get my rig on it as soon as it launches.

Thanks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Anybody knows which exchange has listed this token? Can't seem to find any info here or anywhere else on the site. Thank you

We cannot comment regarding exchanges, apologies.
I understand, but I'm not asking for exchange listing. I just want to acquire the crypto and wanted to know how and where to get it from - other than mining. Don't really have the reasons to mine right now
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
how details of this project token? add token details for participants to understand with this project token.

Success! The new changes have been implemented. Loki Mainnet will be launching on Thursday May 3 at 11AM AEST. Fire up your mining rigs and get ready to rumble.
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: