Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN][$LOKI] Loki - Private Transactions & Comms - page 70. (Read 80384 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Is there any news about when mainnet is going live?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Congratulation! it's done, your address has been added this airdrop yeaaay. Btw no airdrop in bitcointalk forum loki ?  for this time airdrop phase 1 is over  Grin

Hello sebgunks, thanks for participating! The airdrop was announced here and yes it is over.

For anyone who missed this airdrop, they will have the opportunity to participate in another one in the near future.

Can you announce the date here first, the last airdrop was like a bad surprise we didn't know what time it was going to be, I was at work when it happened and I missed it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 4
If the project side does not have a domestic organization, it feels that the project will not enter our Chinese market.

Thanks for the feedback Xuthe, I will forward your concern to the team.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
If the project side does not have a domestic organization, it feels that the project will not enter our Chinese market.
Congratulation! it's done, your address has been added this airdrop yeaaay. Btw no airdrop in bitcointalk forum loki ?  for this time airdrop phase 1 is over  Grin

Hello sebgunks, thanks for participating! The airdrop was announced here and yes it is over.

For anyone who missed this airdrop, they will have the opportunity to participate in another one in the near future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
Activity: 29
Where is the airdrop information?Can Loki be mineable?I plan to mine LOKI in the future.

mining.luxor.tech has a Loki Pool in the works!
Activity: 54
Great ANN, just enough to wet our appetite for a brand new (?) monero fork, and the upcoming POW phase. Just please don't start introducing surprises like 15% premine, ICOs, MN etc..

Hey Palwinderkaushik, Loki had a private sale which has ended. There is a pre-mine of 15%. There will be a new genesis block so it will not share chain history with Monero. Loki does not have master nodes. It has service nodes with a dynamically adjusting collateral requirement (diagram depicts this in the whitepaper). The Loki service nodes allow for a network to run privacy focused services. SNApps (service node applications) can be built on top of this network to reliably send and store private messages.
Activity: 14
Great ANN, just enough to wet our appetite for a brand new (?) monero fork, and the upcoming POW phase. Just please don't start introducing surprises like 15% premine, ICOs, MN etc..
Activity: 55
Where can I get a wallet and a worker pool ?

Mainnet will be launched by the end of this month, so you probably should wait till that time
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
The airdrop is already over, and I am late again...I hope there will be more airdrop in the near future. How many tokens will you receive during the first airdrop ?
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Airdrop is over! Thank you for participating! AIrdrop will distribute 10 to 50 tokens randomly. You'll be able to see it in your wallet when mainnet goes live later this month.

But don't worry there will be more AirDrops to come. You'll be able to participate in other airdrops even if you participated in this one. We will announce them in announcement channel: https://t.me/LokiAnnouncements

How long did the airdrop last, only hours? Are you kidding me?
Activity: 10
Where can I get a wallet and a worker pool ?
Activity: 55
Airdrop is over! Thank you for participating! AIrdrop will distribute 10 to 50 tokens randomly. You'll be able to see it in your wallet when mainnet goes live later this month.

But don't worry there will be more AirDrops to come. You'll be able to participate in other airdrops even if you participated in this one. We will announce them in announcement channel: https://t.me/LokiAnnouncements
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Hey people, it starts now! We are beginning the first phase in a series of AirDrops. There are only 2 things you need to do to cement your place in the AirDrop: 

1. Private message with @LokiAirdropBot on Telegram (https://t.me/LokiCommunity)
2. Follow the instructions provided.

Your AirDropped Loki tokens will be sent to this wallet address shortly after Mainnet launch, MAKE SURE TO KEEP YOUR SEED WORDS SAFE!

You will need them to access your AirDropped tokens.

Do not share your ‘Spend Key’ or ‘View Key’.  For maximum security download our wallet generation site to your computer and generate your wallet address offline. You can do this by right clicking on the page and selecting 'Save As'. 

This is the first in a series of AirDrops, so get in quick. If you happen to miss out this time, don't fear... There are still plenty more AirDrops to come.

Great news! I will certainly join @LokiAirdropBot! And how many tokens can you get from you now, if you follow the instructions?
Hey people, it starts now! We are beginning the first phase in a series of AirDrops. There are only 2 things you need to do to cement your place in the AirDrop: 

1. Private message with @LokiAirdropBot on Telegram (https://t.me/LokiCommunity)
2. Follow the instructions provided.

Your AirDropped Loki tokens will be sent to this wallet address shortly after Mainnet launch, MAKE SURE TO KEEP YOUR SEED WORDS SAFE!

You will need them to access your AirDropped tokens.

Do not share your ‘Spend Key’ or ‘View Key’.  For maximum security download our wallet generation site to your computer and generate your wallet address offline. You can do this by right clicking on the page and selecting 'Save As'. 

This is the first in a series of AirDrops, so get in quick. If you happen to miss out this time, don't fear... There are still plenty more AirDrops to come.
Will the information on airdrop be in the Announcement channel?  Just wanna be sure which space to watch out for once I manage to find a corner and get away from my wifey 🤪

Yes it will be announced there as well  Smiley
Activity: 81
Will the information on airdrop be in the Announcement channel?  Just wanna be sure which space to watch out for once I manage to find a corner and get away from my wifey 🤪
Hey beautiful people! We will begin the first phase in a series of AirDrops 3PM today AEST. Stay tuned to telegram and get ready. You will need to be on telegram in order to participate.

Telegram link: https://t.me/LokiCommunity
Activity: 54
Loki featured in a new article! "5 ways blockchain will change the way we communicate."

https://medium.com/sendy-token/5-ways-blockchain-will-change-the-way-we-communicate-cbf1d79640de
Pages:
Jump to: