Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN][$LOKI] Loki - Private Transactions & Comms - page 69. (Read 80384 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
So, this airdrop thingy, eh? How do one go about it. I'm not just here for the airdrop - I'm a huge fan of privacy blockchain(s) and always looking for truly private transactions. But the airdrop's got me baited too

First stage is other but there will be more airdrops to come after mainnet launched (mainnet launches by the end of this month)
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
So, this airdrop thingy, eh? How do one go about it. I'm not just here for the airdrop - I'm a huge fan of privacy blockchain(s) and always looking for truly private transactions. But the airdrop's got me baited too
Activity: 406
Merit: 4
So this will be asic resistant?!

Yes. Loki will always maintain ASIC resistance as a core principle. Its likely that in the future we will continue to merge Monero's PoW changes, however we have also done some work into looking at some changes we could make to scratchpad initialisation to brick ASICs ourselves.
Activity: 63
So this will be asic resistant?!
Activity: 55
hello. looks like an interesting project?

how can i join the airdrop?
do you also have a bounty program?

thanks and have a great day!  Smiley

Hi, geula4x, thanks for kind words. Bounty program has ended, as for the airdrop, please join our telegram community  https://t.me/LokiCommunity  - second airdrop event will happen after mainnet is live
Activity: 27
hello. looks like an interesting project?

how can i join the airdrop?
do you also have a bounty program?

thanks and have a great day!  Smiley
Activity: 26
Don't rush things. We can wait patiently until the main net launch. Looking forward to mine with you guys!
Hey everyone,

Community concerns and extended research have driven us to postpone our Mainnet launch that was scheduled to happen at 4PM today (24/04/18) AEST.

Learning from issues that have befallen the Graft and Haven projects, we would like to make a last minute alteration to our codebase before we launch.

We plan on implementing solutions that mitigate problems as seen in other small cryptonote based coins before launching Mainnet to ensure that Loki has a fair and equal distribution. We will be including the LWMA Difficulty algorithm, which when implemented correctly will prevent hash rate fluctuations causing significant problems with block times, and keeping mining more stable.

We believe that listening to community concerns only serves to strengthen Loki and we are grateful to have such a dedicated and passionate community, seeing everyone rally around the mainnet launch has been a wonderful experience.

Our aim is still to launch Mainnet by the end of the month, though it is hard to give exact dates at this stage. The changes are fairly straightforward but will take time to test and to relaunch the testnet and stagenet. Please be patient if it takes slightly longer than expected, as these changes will only serve to help the project, and the community by extension.

You only get one chance to launch a Mainnet, and we are determined to get it right.
Activity: 71
You can generate your wallet address here: http://wallet.loki.network/ Click on the mainnet button.
Activity: 26
where i can download wallet?
The Mainnet Release is almost complete! After this, will we have a chance to see Loki in some exchange? Is the airdrop on the telegram still going on? This project sounds interesting, but there are a lot of people on the telegram, I'll probably be watching Loki.

We cannot comment regarding exchanges.

The first phase of airdrops is done. If you missed this one, don't worry there will be more AirDrops to come. You'll be able to participate in other airdrops even if you participated in this one. Please follow the announcements channel on Telegram to stay updated: https://t.me/LokiAnnouncements.

Appreciate your interest!
Activity: 181
Merit: 2
Hello, fellow miners!

Pool loki.miner.rocks (cn-v7) about to start on mainnet at 24-th of April at 4PM AEST
(check in your timezone)
Pool already accepts mainnet wallet addresses, but operates on stagenet.
When mainnet will be ready - stats will be cleared and pool will be switched to mainnet, you do not need to be online at that time.

Features:
- email notifications of workers down
- stats and hashrate chart per worker
- PPLNS reward scheme
- payment id, integrated address, subaddress supported
- adjustable payment threshold
- every port supports secure SSL/TLS connection as well as insecure one
- port 80 available for firewalled miners
- static diff supported, see static diff calculator
- multiple daemons, to prevent downtime in case of daemon stuck
- height checks, to prevent mining on forked chain
- sample configs for cn-v7 supported mining apps

Welcome & Lucky Mining!
Activity: 54
is there any exchange where I can buy some LOKI?
interesting project, would like to follow

Not at this time. To acquire Loki, you can participate in one of the future airdrops or mine it when the main-net launches tomorrow. To participate in the airdrops, join the telegram for the latest: https://t.me/LokiCommunity
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
is there any exchange where I can buy some LOKI?
interesting project, would like to follow
Activity: 111
I see several advantages in the altcoins. When bitcoin grows, the altcoins grow at times faster. With the help of some altcoins you can get your benefits, such as dividends, discounts and other.
Activity: 16
BitcoinTalk Username: ashylus
Twitter Username: @ashylus2
Tweet Link: https://twitter.com/ashylus2/status/988028170220834817
Telegram Username: ashylus
Stocks Exchange Username or Email: [email protected]

Activity: 74
Great ANN, just enough to wet our appetite for a brand new (?) monero fork, and the upcoming POW phase. Just please don't start introducing surprises like 15% premine, ICOs, MN etc..

Hey Palwinderkaushik, Loki had a private sale which has ended. There is a pre-mine of 15%. There will be a new genesis block so it will not share chain history with Monero. Loki does not have master nodes. It has service nodes with a dynamically adjusting collateral requirement (diagram depicts this in the whitepaper). The Loki service nodes allow for a network to run privacy focused services. SNApps (service node applications) can be built on top of this network to reliably send and store private messages.

Don't bother, it is either a bot to up this idiot's post count, or just an idiot who copied and pasted my original post from here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31016198

I've reported him/her/it...
Activity: 2
Who told me the link airdrop and bounty where? Thanks.

Hey there. The bountry program is over, and the first airdrop took place on April 19. We’ll have a second airdrop after mainnet launches, which is later this month.
Activity: 124
Who told me the link airdrop and bounty where? Thanks.
Activity: 2
Is there any news about when mainnet is going live?

Hey! We don’t have an exact date, but later this month.
Pages:
Jump to: