Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN][$LOKI] Loki - Private Transactions & Comms - page 79. (Read 80384 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
looks promising and hope we could mine it here,niced  project,id like to follow
Activity: 406
Merit: 4
There's "Airdrop" in the title of the thread. But I can't find it in OP's post.

The Airdrop will be occurring in about 2 weeks, you will need to have telegram to participate, were just in process of getting the telegram bots working for the automated drop.
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
There's "Airdrop" in the title of the thread. But I can't find it in OP's post.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
This project is very promising, optimistic about this project, and continued attention.Whether there is no airdrop information and community contact? Grin

The airdrop is going to take place in the coming days and weeks. You'll need to join the telegram to take part though as the airdrop goes to individual telegram account holders Smiley

https://t.me/LokiCommunity

Why am I seeing airdrops moving from this account to having telegram or discord accounts? People can still create multiple accounts.

Telegram requires a valid phone number. While it's possible to create multiple accounts, it is more difficult and generally there is a cost associated with it. We also have built some checks to try and spot fake accounts in the bot istelf. We think this an acceptable way to do it without compromising the privacy of any participants by doing ay form of real KYC.

Although the logic makes sense, however with every google email, one can get phone number and that can be used to create Telegram IDs. Although I see this as more hassle.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Looks really promising and I'm excited to get on board! Do you have a discord chat?
Thankyou!
We dont have a discord chat quite yet, the closest would be our telegram, in the coming days we should be launching a discord though and we will make an update in this thread with the details

I don't use telegram, but I'll keep an eye out for your discord  Grin
Can you provide the LinkedIn for each the team? The titles seems to be to heavy and there's no proof on quick searches.

All of the linked Github and linked-in accounts are accurate, hardest to verify from a outsiders perspective would be Tom's involvement but some prominent Monero community members have confirmed this and there will be a large Pull request on the Loki Github this afternoon signed with Tom's GPG keys so you can refer to that. Feel free to get in contact with any of our member and you can check yourself
Activity: 16
Looks really promising and I'm excited to get on board! Do you have a discord chat?
Thankyou!
We dont have a discord chat quite yet, the closest would be our telegram, in the coming days we should be launching a discord though and we will make an update in this thread with the details

Looks like a great project.

I am setting up and testnet pool today; and will be ready for a full main net launch.

Can you guys send me a PM?
Thankyou!
Activity: 44
Hey Guys, Looking for translations, anyone who can translate the whitepaper into Chinese, Spanish, Korean, or Japanese will rewarded be a 1000 Loki. Please PM me for the details.
This project is very promising, optimistic about this project, and continued attention.Whether there is no airdrop information and community contact? Grin

The airdrop is going to take place in the coming days and weeks. You'll need to join the telegram to take part though as the airdrop goes to individual telegram account holders Smiley

Why am I seeing airdrops moving from this account to having telegram or discord accounts? People can still create multiple accounts.

Telegram requires a valid phone number. While it's possible to create multiple accounts, it is more difficult and generally there is a cost associated with it. We also have built some checks to try and spot fake accounts in the bot istelf. We think this an acceptable way to do it without compromising the privacy of any participants by doing ay form of real KYC.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

Activity: 55
This is a very promising project.
Activity: 26
Can you provide the LinkedIn for each the team? The titles seems to be to heavy and there's no proof on quick searches.
Activity: 205
Taking a while to sync 1517267 blocks

You are most likely syncing monero blockchain.
Activity: 17
Activity: 388
Merit: 1
SNApp this is good p2p service i like it. also open source. is there have a ico or airdrop.
Activity: 2
Taking a while to sync 1517267 blocks
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
Chinese Translation Reserved! Thx : Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: