Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN/PoS][Pre-sale] PANDEMIA - Has begun and can't be stopped! - page 10. (Read 100975 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Some people still think that this project is a scam. But not so. Everything works very well

Explain this?

Another shill account.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
price too reasonable. 2000 coins for 1 MN. I think I can afford it

Stop shilling.

Masternode scams are rife and this is no different, way too many fake users promoting these shitcoins.

Don’t buy into Masternode scams people.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
This is definitely a long term project. They have a great team with a lot of support from the BitcoinTalk community. I'm looking forward to their product releases. The community has been fun to be in with lots of bounties and airdrops. Come join us and experience it..
Activity: 54
This project look awesome. Platform that will be developed is true New innovations and sound good in the future, especially supported by masternode as a network balancer in future investment. Wish you success!
Activity: 72
The discord community is growing rapidly which shows that the infections is spreading and more a affected. I think the advertising on MNO is just going to bring even more people to Pandemia. They do involve the community in votes as well which is showing the community they are part of it and do have a voice. It is amazing to see a project growing from the beginning steps and soon going to evolve into a gaming platform. I am excited for the ride and can't wait to see where it takes Pandemia!
Activity: 14
price too reasonable. 2000 coins for 1 MN. I think I can afford it
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
the Pandemia is starting to conquer the world by advertising their masternode in masternodeonline, the team is doing great of this project. i hope many investor will invest on this project. hope for the success of this project.
Activity: 13
There are good comments on this project. I think it's okay
The Pandemia team has started to advertise on MNO so I am excited to see more people join their discord and buying the presale masternodes. They already sold 4 masternodes so the spreading of the infection has started! I can not wait to see where this is going next. I wish the team all the best and that this project is going far.
Activity: 14
my suitable how to work and your imagination
Activity: 83
Interesting concept. Meanwhile I'm staying here to see how the project shoots.
Activity: 34
The project is solid and the name is formidable it has everything to be successful. To strengthen, 100,000,000 of maximum supply is considered very good for the investors. I hope the project takes off as well as the information contained in it. And take note that the Masternodes is very affordable so you can consider buying for at least one or maybe more.
I think the gaming platform is going to interest many people not only those who have a Pandemia masternode or coins but also gamers that maybe don't have anything to do with crypto yet. The subject I think is a draw for many that like these kind of games. As a investors point of view that makes this project even more interesting and more likely to have many investors. I am looking forward to see what this project is going to evolve into!
Activity: 8
Best project  Grin Grin Grin
seeing from the concept I think there will be many people who like it and I still hope more promotions will be multiplied so that many people know about this project. Grin
Activity: 98
I was focusing on few coins lately. After I have tried to eliminate, This Pandemia/Project became in the top 3 for me. Because of coin quality.This is an awesome crypto project in the recent coins. Really a good concept. Hope it can have bright future with this great potential. Go Ahead Pandemia!
Activity: 17
I don't want to miss the opportunity to join here. This project has a great opportunity to develop. I would be very happy if I could help this project, so this project could compete with other projects.
Activity: 54
This new concept is going to set the masternode coin sector on fire. Imagine getting paid for just conducting a simple search. It really is as simple as 1, 2, 3! The UI seems to be a user-friendly as possible.  And to top off everything else, it's totally decentralized!  My investment, my commitment, my privacy!  I am very excited to see the future of this coin...HANG ON!!!
This project is wonderful and very intriguing.
Many Airdrop and Bounty are done, so coins are steadily increasing.
There will be good in the future, and there is something good if you keep on holding.
I will also introduce it to my friends.
Activity: 5
Woow! two of my favorite platforms are came together. I am so interested to see how will it go after full implementation. let's wish for a happy game and happy crypto. Best of luck
Pages:
Jump to: