Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN/PoS][Pre-sale] PANDEMIA - Has begun and can't be stopped! - page 14. (Read 100975 times)

copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
it is interesting project and the idea is very novel ,i think it will surpass most masternode projects and let us do some contribution and support the project. Join the discord and get more information. Meanwhile , i reserve the Chinese translation.
Activity: 23
Pandemia attracts attention by its name and unusual system of masternodes. I propose to take a closer look at the project. Waiting for new announcements from the dev team.
Activity: 72
The idea of masternode holders being able to get daily extra rewards on the gaming platform is really nice. I think all these things are going to help that more people will hold their coins and not as easily sell them off which is going to result in a higher price. The high ROI will also attract more investors. The more I read about this project the more excited I get. For me it truly is PANDEMIA has begun and can't be stopped!
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
i see the roadmap of the project, as the plan i see the good continues development of the project. this is a along term goal and hope of the project will be successful. but one thing i recognized the whitepaper release is 2019? can you give us reason why the whitepaper will be release on 2019?
Activity: 63
i think the project will help many people to solve the Masternode problems
and save their time .
And i hope more people will support the project and make it known all over the world!
Activity: 228
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
The real threat always comes unexpectedly.
The Pandemia has already begun and it's impossible to stop it.
This time the virus is different, something rational.

Just like they said, the project is like a virus that spread to the community of discord server  Smiley
many community is hook with this its really amazed that like a unique project.
they will launch a platform game that will connect to masternodes with a great idea.
I am very excited about Pandemia, I really like the name. The high ROI for a long time is very interesting especially the high reward in the beginning where there are just a few masternodes. I think this project is going to have a very bright future and I can't wait to see where it is going from here. Definitely will keep an eye on this one.
Activity: 63
O snail Climb Mt. Fuji
But slowly, slowly!

Hoping that the team will not be discouraged. Most of the projects are abandoned after quite some time. If the team is ready for the crypto battle, then it can reach a heights.

The planned gaming platform sounds amazing! Combining gaming with masternodes is a very unique idea and I can't wait to see it. I am very excited about it. The more information I read about this project the more excited I am. I really like the name but now together with reading about the future gaming platform is just the cherry on top. It is such a good idea to not only own a masternode but also be a player in the game and receive special rewards. I think that makes a masternode even more desirable for me.
Activity: 2
copper member
Pandemia AIRDROP already started at NCChat Discord channel

More information about the airdrop -->>here
More information about New Coins Chat promotion service -->>here

Guys, it's your chance to got some PNDM, don't loose it!)
Activity: 266
This is a pretty interesting project. I think it will be successful and more investors will come and join ico.                                                      
Activity: 310
Pandemia AIRDROP already started at NCChat Discord channel

More information about the airdrop -->>here
More information about New Coins Chat promotion service -->>here

go join the pandemia discord and new coin chat. You won't regret a thing.  Wink
Activity: 140
Impact was big enough to read unintentionally such as the official Web.
I want to pay attention to 2019 Q2 game development of road map.
It seems to be a very interesting thing, so keep an eye out for it.
Activity: 135
Good idea! I really like this project and am very happy to be involved in this wonderful project                                                   
copper member
Hey, guys! Thank you for your interest and questions!

And now, few words about our future game platform.

It is a unique idea of gamification your routine with masternodes. In our gaming platform each masternode  will be a game object which will be located on the map and will create connections with the surrounding game objects. Players just need to prove that they own masternode by sending special command on platform console (message signed with masternode address, we will not ask private keys!). Other actions will also be carried out by sending commands with signed messages. In this way masternode owners will be now not just investors, they also will be players that will bring them not only fun from the game but also a lot of additional rewards!

The gaming platform will contain many competitions and extra awards. Each object on the map can be boosted, by buying upgrades for PNDM coins that will make the game more interesting and moreover it will make a real use case for PNDM coins. There will be also daily extra rewards for people who hold masternodes (and also their rewards) for a long time. Daily bonus will stimulate masternode owners to hold their coins, so in this way we will avoid PNDM dumps on exchanges, while high ROI will attract new investors which will lead to an increase in prices of PNDM. Also, we plan to add PVP content in the future.

Beta platform will contain only PNDM nodes, but in release version you will be able to use another coins to create game objects.

And remember - PANDEMIA has begun and can't be stopped!
Stay tuned!
brand new
Activity: 0
I would like to join your team)
Activity: 39
With the launch of a new Cryptocurrency seemingly every day, you need to stand out from the crowd to be successful in a market on a 9 month downtrend.
Pandemia certainly does that with a slick website and logo, and interesting payment structure for Masternodes and POW. Masternodes will constantly require higher collateral the more there are so will also require further investment from early adopters to keep up with the change. This will ensure there is a healthy amount on the buy side of the order book.
Panedmia will launch first on Cryptobridge, with future listings aimed for in Q1and Q2 of nexr year on Graviex and Cryptopia.
Activity: 52
I was attracted by the coolness of the logo
High ROI stands out
I am looking forward to iOS wallet and game development.
When will the detailed specification be announced?
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
what is the real purpose of this project. they are only MN sistem or have the real project. thank you
Pages:
Jump to: