Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN/PoS][Pre-sale] PANDEMIA - Has begun and can't be stopped! - page 13. (Read 100975 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Project is very interesting! Logo and the concept were like from Resident Evil (The Umbrella) and this will absolutely catch the attention of most of the gamers. Only 15 Masternodes are available to buy, 4 Masternodes has been sold already. With maximum of 100,000,000 supply I am pretty sure that this will be a huge project. I'm looking forward for this and I can't wait to see where this is going.
copper member
Activity: 72
Pandemia is now listed on Blockfolio and Delta!
You can check our price on your phone. Just add PNDM to your portfolio and watch it moons!

Good news just keep on coming from Pandemia. They are already listed on MNO and the numbers look amazing! If that doesn't make everyone want a Pandemia Masternode I don't know what will. Plus lets not forget the masternode can later be used in the gaming platform and earn even more special rewards. I think the listing on MNO is going to bring a lot more investors to Pandemia. The infection is starting to spread and can't be stopped.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think they have a strategy that is still hidden in development, whether it's a team or a project leader who will run it, which is definitely a very progressive mission and can be relied on in the future
That will be sure, the future not so far we can run masternode
Activity: 448
Just saw the new roadmap today, how exciting. Plus they announced that the platform's beta version will be released a lot sooner then expected! I can not wait to see the masternode gaming experience play out. I think that is a huge draw to have a masternode for not only using it in the game but also the special rewards that come with it.
I will wait for the beta version and then I will judge the project.  Now only strong projects will remain on the market . If the team is able to implement the idea then the project will be a success .
Activity: 13
Everything is working well. I trust this project <3
Some people still think that this project is a scam. But not so. Everything works very well
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
the idea of this project+team is very interesting as well as a name that is easy to remember. on the percentage of income in the masternode is normal but the only thing im want to know is how much about the major players. they can easily fix a part and bring down much of the quarry. this is the big problem of such projects of their experience of investing in masternodes.
Project Hot in 2018. join discord and telegram now. Do not miss this good opportunity.
copper member
Masternode bounty!
Buy a Masternode from exchange and get extra 200 PNDM bonus!
Post screenshots of running nodes in Discord #mn-buying-bounty channel.
https://discord.gg/Ru5DztU
MN has to be running at least a 48 hours to get the 200 PNDM bonus.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
The first step is already made!
Meet the PANDEMIA on Graviex and join the First Masternode Online Game-platform!
In beta version there will be three different infections available! The platform is on its way and the MN collateral will rise! Pandemia now is waiting for the very first investors, so feel free to become the part of our project.
Your rewards will depend only on you actions so prepare for really new experience!
The PANDEMIA has begun and can not be stopped!

https://graviex.net/markets/pndmbtc

that's a great news, pandemia is listed now graviex exchange. the team work so well, the project is continues in progress and the community is rapid growing. and the new roadmap is release.
Activity: 17
Good project! Everyone should learn and invest. I will invest in this project. Because, I feel this is a profitable project for me. <3
copper member
The first step is already made!
Meet the PANDEMIA on Graviex and join the First Masternode Online Game-platform!
In beta version there will be three different infections available! The platform is on its way and the MN collateral will rise! Pandemia now is waiting for the very first investors, so feel free to become the part of our project.
Your rewards will depend only on you actions so prepare for really new experience!
The PANDEMIA has begun and can not be stopped!

https://graviex.net/markets/pndmbtc

Activity: 130
Amazing project and you have a good website.
copper member
We are happy to announce that the PANDEMIA is now listed on MNO!
New participants will start spreading infection very soon, so for the majority of our investors its the best time to become a part of the PANDEMIA.
You can check our awesome ROI by yourself.

https://masternodes.online/currencies/PNDM/

copper member
Activity: 21
Pandemia AIRDROP already started at NCChat Discord channel

More information about the airdrop -->>here
More information about New Coins Chat promotion service -->>here
Just saw the new roadmap today, how exciting. Plus they announced that the platform's beta version will be released a lot sooner then expected! I can not wait to see the masternode gaming experience play out. I think that is a huge draw to have a masternode for not only using it in the game but also the special rewards that come with it.
Activity: 30
good project. good roadmap. can be profitable. should invest
copper member
Dear community!

The new roadmap is finally ready.
As you can see - the first exchange and MNO are on its way.
We are also happy to inform you that our platform’s beta version will be released much sooner than it was expected! The really new masternode gaming experience is comming! Stay tuned and be ready for a hot trading.

Very good project. very potential development. I appreciate this project!
Pages:
Jump to: