Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN/PoS][Pre-sale] PANDEMIA - Has begun and can't be stopped! - page 11. (Read 100975 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Pandemia has a very active development team which is a necessity for any project. They actively are advertising and keeping the community up to date with new information. The POS and MN rewards are very high and are going to make this project very interesting for investors. I really like this project and look forward to what it holds for the future. PANDEMIA has begun and can't be stopped!
Activity: 80
Okay so about the game we didn't get much info. But after reading the about section it feels like kind of interesting. I am not much a game maniac but yeah i love spend time when there's a new game comes. Let's see how much interest i will get into this game.
Activity: 13
Interesting coin! I am glad the coin was able to enter the exchange, I wish good luck to the developers
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
this is very interesting, the more there are more prizes, the more I think this is a competition that clearly benefits, there is a need for socialization so that many people are interested in becoming participants
Activity: 54
The latest development in blockchain - A decentralized Search Engine, a necessity in the cryptospace in near future. Strong community, good rewards and community involvement steers Pandemia to steady growth. What more can I say  Shocked. The team deserves an applause for such great work. Well done!
The Pandemia project looks very promising. High ROI plus special masternode rewards if the holder chooses to participate in the gaming platform where the masternode will be a game object and will create connections with the surrounding game objects. I think Pandemia has great potential to rise to the top and be a leader in the game / crypto field.
Activity: 98
Dear community!

Now you all are already a part of the PANDEMIA!
We are happy to introduce our first pre-Alfa quick demo video! As we said before there would be 3 different pandemic sources for choosing. All of them are different. In our first masternode gaming platform everything will depend on your choice!

You can check our demo on YouTube right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd7uoG_Sn1I

Feel free to join the Pandemia, be in the first line spreading infection.
https://graviex.net/markets/pndmbtc

Hi thanks for info. Yes i will be checking them as soon as possible. Hope this project will be very successful in the future. This project is very potential... This community is fresh start and they have a lot of bounty for the community.. Let's join us and start to become part of this great project!
really like the concept of this project, we could get some kind of reward in a form of coins if we make a contribution on this project by providing some kind of information or making some kind of broadcasting on something...  😊
copper member
Dear community!

Now you all are already a part of the PANDEMIA!
We are happy to introduce our first pre-Alfa quick demo video! As we said before there would be 3 different pandemic sources for choosing. All of them are different. In our first masternode gaming platform everything will depend on your choice!

You can check our demo on YouTube right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd7uoG_Sn1I

Feel free to join the Pandemia, be in the first line spreading infection.
https://graviex.net/markets/pndmbtc
Activity: 17
Can't wait to see what this will develop into! Really interested in this project! Good luck!
I am very excited about this project and i am happy to be in this community at the first steps. I feel like Pandemia's future will be bright because of concept of it and strong background of this coin. Wish you success on your way!
An interesting idea, a thoughtful reward system, a stable algo and excellent support in the Discord.
Join the new promising project right now.  Wink
discord: https://discord.gg/cayZcK
Activity: 34
Ever since I joined PANDEMIA community I've seen nothing but great people working hard to make this coin the next one to dominate the crypto world. PANDEMIA community will make this cryptocurrency successful. I firmly believe this will be the most important cryptocurrency especially for gamers. Watch out guys! This cannot be stopped!
Activity: 20
Let's get Pandemia and spread it quickly (infect it!)!
Continue infecting more and finally join Masternode and increase your reward!
Pandemia is MN / PoS and High ROI.
Are expected! And let's buy it now! Do not miss this possibility!
Join the Discord, gather information and get coins with Bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 98
Whoa i didnt think i would find really great project at this time of the market! this will be huge by 2019! get on board now and be the early adopter! Coin is new but very promissing coin. Hope to see bright future of this awesome project!
Pandemia is a very interesting project. I like the combination of coin and gaming platform. The subject is amazing too, I like those kind of movies and games so this is just taking the whole thing up a notch. I can not wait to see the implementation of using your masternode in the game and receiving special rewards for it. I hope this really can't be stopped anymore  Grin
This is an interesting project with a different use case. Integrating Crypto into a Pandemia account will be a challenge, but a very rewarding one. A lot of the older generation is very cautious when it comes to crypto, but if this project can produce stable rewards and growth, then I could envision it being massively adopted. It will take a very good dev team to find success, but the community believes in them.

Recent news about the project is very impressive so many prestigious people in the team think that this project will be successful, it looks attractive to invest.                                                      
I just saw the first information on the gaming platform and I just can't wait until it is here. It is interesting that a player can choose what source of pandemic the masternode will spread (Virus, Bacteria or Parasite). I can see that everyone that participates in the game would want a masternode. I think the perks are really good and a encouragement to have a masternode. I think this can be huge and I can't wait to see where this is going.
I believe in the project and believe in you
Pages:
Jump to: