Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN/PoS][Pre-sale] PANDEMIA - Has begun and can't be stopped! - page 12. (Read 100975 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Interesting project. The Web version looks quite perspective. I think that this will appeal to the community. So I'll keep an eye on this.
Activity: 14
I trust you. Gifts from the bounty campaign will be paid weekly. Good luck
Activity: 17
Hmm, although it is a POS/MN coin, the idea behind the project looks very interesting. Let's see how it rolls out Cheesy
Will be awaiting the WP
Activity: 98
I believe this project will be awesome in the future. I am at Pandemia Discord Channel too and everything going very smooth with this community. Strong community and Devs very helpful to their community. Pandemia also hard coded and trustful coin. There is no reason to set this coin for future.
Activity: 13
Pandemia Coin is a great concept project that have potential to grow.
this will that benefits the traders and investor.
i'm happy to be part of this community.
good luck to this project and to the dev.
Activity: 98
I am trusting this one of the awesome and valuable project. Because of it has strong background which ones supporting their community by Dev Team, admins, mods.. Some nice bounties are running.. You can join one or some of them and ejoy..
Great inovative platform.Havent seen any of the project like this so far.
Looking forward to see developement further. Solid reward distribution and not too big supply. Good work so far.
copper member
Activity: 72
Dear community!
Our first masternode gaming platform has active development status.
We can tell you more and hope to receive the feedback from our investors.

At the beginning you will be able to choose one of the three types of pandemic sources that your Masternode will spread. Over the time, new types will be added.

Hi friends, tell me about Pandemia Coin.
This coin is a good coin at Discord server.

This is really see your potential future and look forward to try your product in practise
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
I think pandemia is a very good project. pandemia high roi masternode coin with high pos reward. The whitepaper of this project is very good. Many have joined in many projects and I have joined Pandemia project. Because I like masternode coin. These coins made me feel better to me. Their team member is very hard worker Their concept is very good. Already have been listed in an exchange and expected to be listed soon at cryptobridge. I have benefited from trading through these coins and listed on Cryptobridge, the volume will be much better and the better trade can be done. Good luck with this project.
Pandemia coin is the most popular project.
This project going on BTT, twitter etc
Bounty. So guys join.
Activity: 10
I saw different types of Masternode coins and participated in many projects and among them Pandemia one of the best one masternode coins. This is a MN / POS coin with high ROI. I read these coins and their team members are really awesome. Their community is very big and they are very friendly with each others. It is available very quickly if you want any help. I think this project will go a long way. It's really great to be participating in this project.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
This is a very interesting project.
First off, I am looking forward to the white paper.
And it is very good that the masternode collateral is as small as 2000 coins.
This is very nice.
I am looking forward to listing on a new exchange.

This is really big project I recommend all my friends
For the future i wish this project have amazing plan.
I am thinking that after on the exchange the price of this coin will rise
Activity: 72
I can not believe how everything is happening so fast right now. First the new roadmap, then the listing on MNO and now also on Graviex! Finally the first exchange! So if you haven't bought a masternode in the presale or do not have enough to buy a whole masternode now is your change to buy some Pandemia on Graviex! Don't miss out on this one, I do think it will pay out in the long run to get some early and hodl! This is now the chance for the first investors to come in. I do think Pandemia is just starting to spread and it definitely can not be stopped!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If you have a bounty available for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional/ANN banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interested with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
The project is developing strongly. The community is growing fast. I hope the project will succeed
All are on the right track. fine
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Pandemia is now listed on Blockfolio and Delta!
You can check our price on your phone. Just add PNDM to your portfolio and watch it moons!

after being listed on graviex, now this listing on portofolio trackers is agreat step forward for the project.
Activity: 11
the project deserves attention. At the moment it is a good design and bright colors. I want to see the real actions and understand what is the purpose of the coin
Pages:
Jump to: