Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]modum.io - award-winning Swiss startup innovating supply chain operations - page 2. (Read 35355 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

It was somehow expected, but really amazing news... If everything goes well with Swiss Post the sky is the limit for Modum in next few years. What a great project with a real-life value.

Congrats to the team  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Great news !
Is there any news or update about the profitability of the company ?
This is supposed to be a dividend token right ? Where are the numbers ?!
I was really expecting from Modum team to announce the name of new partner... Hope they will do that soon...
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
a lot of the price movement had to do with people speculating on the partnership update, hopefully the modum price movement is healthier now.
Activity: 154
latest CEO update for March has been posted a few days back on Modum website, you can check it directly at the below link:

https://modum.io/ceo-update-march-2018/
Activity: 98
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Modum+%28MOD%29&SortBy=0
MOD will release official announcement of new partnership with 5+billion revenue logistics provider. I guess it is a good update!!!
Activity: 112
 great concept and also quite low supply compared to other coins.the exchange is also a lot to trust,its quite interesting  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I also invested in this project. and I think it was right. the token course will increase because it is a good project. when the market stabilizes again and people have confidence again, modum's investors will be happy to announce a strong price rise over the next few months
Activity: 67
I've seen very interesting price movements on this coin these days. Probably they will announce some good news. I would like to believe this possibility Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
According to the price movements, something big is coming. Or another fake trading volatility. I bet for first one.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Price of Modum token in last 2 months is on great buy in level... With all upcoming news, team expanding and project developing I expect so much from it by the end of this year Cool
need patience for that, but it promises big profits even in a long time
the development of this project have big impact later, although not in the near future
Price of Modum token in last 2 months is on great buy in level... With all upcoming news, team expanding and project developing I expect so much from it by the end of this year Cool
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Modum (MOD) partners with SAP, the world leader in enterprise applications

This month, we are excited to announce that we have signed an agreement with SAP for a Co-Innovation Lab. SAP is the world leader in enterprise applications, in terms of software and software-related service revenue. The Co-Innovation Lab will allow us to integrate our solution into customer’s existing enterprise application stack and make use of the SAP HANA Cloud platform, for scalability and easy adoption of our temperature monitoring solution.

https://modum.io/ceo-update-february-2018/

"We are in the midst of preparing for MOD day and are eager to hold a great event. We will announce the date and program soon."

Yay! Great news to come.. the price will follow  Roll Eyes

Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is Modum Coin?
Modum Coin (MOD) is a software solution that combines the capabilities of a blockchain and temperature sensors.
Read More@https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-modum-coin.html
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
that's really great news. It is a really very nice company. I think this project will bring a lot of profit to investors in a year or two. I am firmly convinced of that
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Modum (MOD) partners with SAP, the world leader in enterprise applications

This month, we are excited to announce that we have signed an agreement with SAP for a Co-Innovation Lab. SAP is the world leader in enterprise applications, in terms of software and software-related service revenue. The Co-Innovation Lab will allow us to integrate our solution into customer’s existing enterprise application stack and make use of the SAP HANA Cloud platform, for scalability and easy adoption of our temperature monitoring solution.

https://modum.io/ceo-update-february-2018/
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Been holding it from the start and I intent on holding it for another couple of years, MOD is my most confident pick for 2018 and 2019.

Just HODL, forget about it and eventually you'll thank me.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
I bought 500 MOD at 2.61$ looking to buy another 500 before it returns up to 3$ The more i read about this project the more i believe in it ,)
Pages:
Jump to: