Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]modum.io - award-winning Swiss startup innovating supply chain operations - page 6. (Read 35355 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 152
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?
Just have a look on their homepage:

modum.io
Technoparkstrasse 1
8005 Zurich, Switzerland
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So it got dumped right back to yesterday lol.
Is there a reason why you won't list your coin anywhere other than a pnd heaven?
Activity: 52
Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
good news, this may explain why the price pump so much, the market is hot now, any good news will cause a huge price rise which will not last long
Activity: 33
Going to rise pretty soon now all alts are climbing. Should be somewhere in top 100 if you ask me
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
when is the public sale?

It's long over. You can buy on EtherDelta and a few other exchanges.
Activity: 641
Merit: 500
when is the public sale?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
The Whitepaper says that the  market entry in Switzerland will begin in Q1/2018. Are there more infos about that? A company name or smth?
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Can anyone explain whats the point of tokens in this project? From my understanding they have no purpose but to act like common stocks, but without any regulations. You have no legal rights and there is no transparency due to lack of annual and quarterly reports that are independently audited. Whats stopping them from making 10m in profits but only pay 2m dividends and pocket the rest?
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
We have to wait for Q1 2018 to see first real results, but tomorrow I am buying more... I think this is great entry point...
Q1 is not far away, i think its ok to buy now, but Q1 will also not be late
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
We have to wait for Q1 2018 to see first real results, but tomorrow I am buying more... I think this is great entry point...
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Price is going high fast and we are getting more and more popular Wink

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kriptonoob/buy-call-modum-price-usd1-90#comments
Tha actual price is not bad in relation to ICO, but there is so much room to grow, it‘s just a matter of time (I think a few months) until it will skyrocket for sure.
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
I really feels like you invested in some shares when you buy Modum coins... This is serious business and company and at this moment market cap is funny Wink  that could be their profit for one Q in few years if team delivers...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

This is nice article but modum is long term project so it would take sometime to get fully functional this will be turning point. I would like to keep hold tight my token I think it will be worth for it to keep supporting this project.
Pages:
Jump to: