Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]modum.io - award-winning Swiss startup innovating supply chain operations - page 4. (Read 35355 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Waiting for Temperature Controlled Logistics conference in London from January 30th to February 1st!
Looking forward to great news/updates from the team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I just bought more of Modum... Think this is great entering point with all great news coming up through 2018...
Activity: 85
Very nice project, have a bunch of MOD in my porftolio. Good luck team! Brings us innovation!
Activity: 434
A great team here, looking in future with wide eyes open. Good luck Devs. innovations are always welcome
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
There is a good chance that the Modum sensor will be implemented in the supplychain of Novartis.

Pascal Degen, Head of Sterile Packaging at Novartis, is part of Modums Board of Directors.

He is most likely invested in Modum and he seems to believe in the project.
And he is the one who is able to decide how the packaging is done for products the Modum sensor is useful.

Novartis is the biggest pharmaceutical company world wide with a yearly revenue of 50 billion USD and 140,000 employees.

And now imagine Modum being implemented by them....
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
what do you mean with "next iota"? its a other idea, other direction, other project.

modum is working WITH iota together.

Update is pure hype. Doesn't worth anything before their partner is announced.

pure hype? pure hype are the projects without any working product out there. and there are so many of them.

modum has a healthy increase of value and its not hyped. its undervalued. they are not marketing too much because they know, without hype with a extremly good product u will get succesfull without hype/marketing and so on.

it was yesterday a report (SRF - major tv in suisse) of modum, generelly crypto:

https://www.srf.ch/play/tv/10vor10/video/fokus-schweizer-start-ups-setzen-auf-kryptowaehrungen?id=396f761b-a259-41af-9561-e2941ed6fef1

but unfort. in german
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

i think every 5+billions partner is welcome, be a post or logistic or food company.

it is huge for marketing outside the crypto world, if the product is good a lot of companies will be interested.

Modum and Ambrosus could be the next iota.
Activity: 112
Activity: 39
Modum will be huge - they will present their product in CES 2018 Las Vegas - January 8-12.

To be honest anything below 10$ is cheap, so don't mind to enter at any stage.
I posted this "Buy call" post on Steemit about Modum just yesterday...

And today BOOOM Grin Grin Grin

https://steemit.com/thealliance/@kriptonoob/buy-call-modum-project-part-ii-with-infographic

Hope you guys are on this ship and wish you Happy New Year  Cool
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
CEO UPDATE, DECEMBER 2017

https://modum.io/ceo-update-december-2017/

From that update:

Modum "Closed contracts with $5+ billion revenue company"

"As an important achievement, we have closed contracts with a $5+ billion revenue logistics provider, formalizing the step-by-step integration of our solution. Currently, we are preparing a joint, official announcement of this partnership and the resulting product; we expect to disclose the name of our partner in Q1. In addition, we also closed the contractual framework for our CTI project and are thrilled by other companies’ interest in the open API."

Thank you!

Couldn't be happier with the new CEO update, long time holder of Modum and extremely happy with the results! Everything is going extremely fast!
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
CEO UPDATE, DECEMBER 2017

https://modum.io/ceo-update-december-2017/

From that update:

Modum "Closed contracts with $5+ billion revenue company"

"As an important achievement, we have closed contracts with a $5+ billion revenue logistics provider, formalizing the step-by-step integration of our solution. Currently, we are preparing a joint, official announcement of this partnership and the resulting product; we expect to disclose the name of our partner in Q1. In addition, we also closed the contractual framework for our CTI project and are thrilled by other companies’ interest in the open API."
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
I have about 40% of my portfolio on Modum right now, extremely confident on it. Smiley
Activity: 112
MACD has no predictive power. Just like any "technical" indicator. Only thing that matters for MOD is fundamentals right now.
Activity: 33
Macd is looking great, the growth will continu

This coin has major potential and a large community, big rise coming soon!!
I doubled my position just a few days ago... Have big acceptations from Modum... 300M market cap is realistic even without major deals with big names from pharmaceutic business...
Activity: 39
going to get listed on more exchanges soon and then the price will go up even faster...today a first spike again, has lots of potential
At the moment we can be happy with Binance. Its 1 of the biggest Exchange.

Binance is the best Exchange at the moment , so this is the best place where MOD can grow , I see a  nice pump in Q1 , a 10X will be great for the start , when the team will announce some big Pharma partnetships  Cool

modum.io now has an official Telegram Group:

Official Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/GOpSHUkujWHJ_D_AXK8WQA
Official Telegram Announcement Channel: https://t.me/modum_announcements
Activity: 588
going to get listed on more exchanges soon and then the price will go up even faster...today a first spike again, has lots of potential
At the moment we can be happy with Binance. Its 1 of the biggest Exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: