Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]modum.io - award-winning Swiss startup innovating supply chain operations - page 5. (Read 35355 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
going to get listed on more exchanges soon and then the price will go up even faster...today a first spike again, has lots of potential
Yeah it sure does has potential and it is a good investment for long term mate..
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
can we mine modum?  id like to get my tokens that way.  thanks

Cheesy  nah man, that's not going to work with this token, only way in on this one is to buy.  Miswell gon ahead and pony up while the price is still reasonable.
Activity: 33
going to get listed on more exchanges soon and then the price will go up even faster...today a first spike again, has lots of potential
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/modum-2947 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!
SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
Modum is one of the best investments I have ever made. I hot a 3x return. It may not be much for most people, but It was great for me.
Modum is a long-term project and will reveal its potential in 2018-2019. During this time, it can grow several times more. In addition, dividends will be paid.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Modum is one of the best investments I have ever made. I hot a 3x return. It may not be much for most people, but It was great for me.
Activity: 479
can we mine modum?  id like to get my tokens that way.  thanks
Activity: 84
Why does it need a token for this?
Can you give a comment about their profit sharing business model?
Make it clear to me on how their project will correlate with the value of their "modum cryptocurrency"?
On paper, they will share profits of the company as dividends. Token holders will be able to vote to determine if company did well or not. If most people think they did well, developers will be paid in tokens. It sounds good but there are a lot of legal issues.
I saw modum have plan too long. I want heard sound good from development and i very like info from you it do i feel better
Activity: 161
Cant wait for some news from you guys!
Activity: 112
Make it clear to me on how their project will correlate with the value of their "modum cryptocurrency"?
On paper, they will share profits of the company as dividends. Token holders will be able to vote to determine if company did well or not. If most people think they did well, developers will be paid in tokens. It sounds good but there are a lot of legal issues.
Activity: 318
who has thoughts about the price in the first quarter of 2018?

I personally think it'll def get to $6 in the first quarter with upside of ~$12....This is comparing against the current places of its competitors (Walton/VeChain)...Modum is set to hit the ground running, they'll likely announce BIG partnerships and assuming the profit share works in a relatively decent way I don't see a $180 million market cap as a big deal for this coin. 
Activity: 45
Activity: 41
I am still expecting to mod.
The thing is cryptos are not really assets that you can value with a reasonable degree of accuracy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Don't think it is going to moon very soon.
me too, but i guess the first quarter/beginning of the second quarter will be delightful. Lets see what will happen
Absolutely, patience is the key here, just a few months and we will see the first impression of the real value of Modum. Everybody who sells now will regret.
Activity: 16
Don't Miss the Modum team AMA on Reddit - Thursday 7th December! Great opportunity to ask questions and get to know the Modum team!

https://www.reddit.com/r/modum_io/comments/7hh951/december_7th_ama_with_modumio_team_members/
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
me too, but i guess the first quarter/beginning of the second quarter will be delightful. Lets see what will happen
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
who has thoughts about the price in the first quarter of 2018?
Pages:
Jump to: