Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]modum.io - award-winning Swiss startup innovating supply chain operations - page 9. (Read 35355 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
woot
Seems really good so far. I am really looking forward to 2018 with this coin.

I lost my trust in some of my other coins in my portfolio, but modum looks really nice now and definately for 2018 and ongoing. (if they can deliver like planned)
It is not time to loose your trust in other projects: BTC forks is making damages but I believe it is only a transitory loss.
Good coins/tokens will recover after the storm.
Activity: 93
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Seems really good so far. I am really looking forward to 2018 with this coin.

I lost my trust in some of my other coins in my portfolio, but modum looks really nice now and definately for 2018 and ongoing. (if they can deliver like planned)
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
what's the ico price

2.1 million sold at 50% discount ($0,50)
6 million sold at 30% discount ($0,70)
6 million sold at 15% discount ($0,85)
3.2662 million sold at 0% discount ($1)
17,366,200 MOD are in circulation atm.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Modum was listed today on TOKEN STORE decentralized exchange: https://token.store/MOD 
Activity: 70
at one point it was 4X the ico price.
still way over the ico price though.
i thought it would go below the ico price with a week listing like this.
any news about getting lsted on a half decent exchange at least?

Just a quick update for those who don't know yet: https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-list-modum-mod-on-3rd-november/

At the moment Kucoin is becoming a big exchange. Last week < 3 million dollars trading volume and now almost 8 million...

I was asking about the settings of wallet because i bought them from etherdelta and not from the website because it's closed.

Contract Address:   0x957c30ab0426e0c93cd8241e2c60392d08c6ac8e
Token Decimals:    0
Activity: 26
I was asking about the settings of wallet because i bought them from etherdelta and not from the website because it's closed.
Activity: 30
What is the date of ICO?
Do you provide any pool for help in translating?

Ther is / was no bounty campaign for translating.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 418
at one point it was 4X the ico price.
still way over the ico price though.
i thought it would go below the ico price with a week listing like this.
any news about getting lsted on a half decent exchange at least?
Activity: 460
I din't find anyware about the address and the decimals of how storing the tokens in  personal wallet.i also send email but nobody answered.

google is your friend...

https://modum.io/how-to-recognize-and-transfer-your-tokens/
Activity: 26
I din't find anyware about the address and the decimals of how storing the tokens in  personal wallet.i also send email but nobody answered.
modum.io - Strategy: Blockchain agnosticism

From the whitepaper: https://modum.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/modum-whitepaper-v.-1.0.pdf

The general maturity of the Ethereum network and development stage of Solidity validated modum.io’s choice to use Ethereum for its pilots or proof-of-concepts.
While Ethereum remains one of the most cutting-edge blockchains with great developer and commercial interest, modum.io will stay open to other options for blockchain use in this rapidly changing market.

In particular, requirements from our clients for permissioned blockchains or systems with low or no transaction fees call for substantial flexibility and resources from modum.io in order to truly become and remain blockchain agnostic.
From a risk-perspective, social and technical uncertainties of blockchain infrastructures (governance, scalability, interoperability), make blockchain agnosticism an essential foundation of modum’s business strategy in order to be able to provide the best infrastructure to every customer.
Activity: 93
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Always good to be in the news. Thanks for the link. I really have the feeling that modum is one of my better picks in 2017 Smiley
modum.io-Interview: Blockchain and IoT will change our social reality

Mike Taylor, Marketing and Communications at Modum.io, in an interview with Bithub.pl:

"Blockchain and IoT are both foundational technologies. Like the Internet they both have the capacity to completely change the way businesses operate in any sector and also have a significant impact on our daily lives from a social perspective."

You can read the full interview here:
https://bithub.pl/english/sundayinterview-blockchain-and-iot-will-change-our-social-reality/
Activity: 588
Hoping for a new exchange soon. Lets see.
Pages:
Jump to: