Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 41. (Read 283588 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 101
Monacoin....... the mother of all pump n dump shit coins. Pump on gents!
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
bitcoin.org
pplz are now just dumping mona.
They need an international community.

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Those that created it made their money. No real community here, so won't see mass adoption. No Slack Channel.
Just a cheap 'pump and dump' shit coin. 

Agree with your though, but it's still non-stop, buy again now, or laughing while crying later.

you just made a really good money over there, I only ride it a little  Cry Cry
Activity: 224

I am trying asicpool now.

it had the lowest return for me. Please report back in 24 hours.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Monacoin is dominating the trading market at Bittrex continuously for another day. I completely missed buying at very cheap where it was few days ago even I had funds and intentions but failed to proceed the buying. Those who bought made big profit now I am waiting for another chance to enter later.
Activity: 68
I got 2.8 coins in the past 24 hours on suprnova for 8 GTX 1080Ti.

I am trying asicpool now.
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
Is mona profitable to mine? What miner do you guys use? and which pools?
I tried sgminer, but can't get it to work. Are AMD cards good for mining this coin?

it dropped to 2-3 coins now, with 1080ti

EDIT : LOL , now it dropped to 2 coins with 4 1080TI...

is that in 24 hours?
Activity: 166
Those that created it made their money. No real community here, so won't see mass adoption. No Slack Channel.

You those chat programs that people use to spam memes and FUD in real time?

Like someone it doesn't need the whole world to be successful.   Reality cryptos don't need investors like you that come and go.  You did good a good job being the destroyer of other crypto currency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
I tried sgminer, but can't get it to work. Are AMD cards good for mining this coin?

it dropped to 2-3 coins now, with 1080ti

EDIT : LOL , now it dropped to 2 coins with 4 1080TI...
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 82

Does it need mass adoption lol they have Japan, that’s like saying Alibaba needs the mass adoption as long as their people accept it what should it matter lol
Activity: 252
Aliens are real!

Agree with your though, but it's still non-stop, buy again now, or laughing while crying later.

Activity: 224
Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri
Activity: 68
What pool are you guys using? Suprnova is only giving my half of what I should be earning based on the current difficulty.
Activity: 10
How do people find out about these moon launches ahead of time, that's the question!

monacoin has ignited now!
to the moooooon!
Activity: 70
How do people find out about these moon launches ahead of time, that's the question!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Japanese like this coin very much, so those whales pump it so hard, amazing job.   Shocked Shocked
lae
Activity: 42
Movement on SKR is probably just a result of speculation from people unfamiliar with both currencies, I would think. There's hardly any connection between the two.

https://github.com/ohac/sakuracoin/releases

I'll let you be the judge?
Activity: 42
Merit: 3
Don't mean to get off track, but any anticipations of what may happen with Sakura as a result of this recent spike on Mona?  Seems to be up around 150% right now.  Mona has gone up 9x but Sakura has lagged behind... is this just an event that is inevitable?

Activity: 166
I swear I just don't understand Crypto investors sometimes. Random coins with very little utility and use case get pumped to ridiculous levels. When will investors be rational with their investments ?

lol This guy is so new.  I thought I was new this to this scene.  IMO People rely too much on the white paper and features and miss the real point of the currency.
Pages:
Jump to: