Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 267. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
BitEmber staff
Stability. Reliability. These are just some of the words used to describe Bitember. We proud ourselves in making your mining experience as easy as possible. That's why we're proud to give you our Mooncoin pool. http://moon.bitember.com

We are now offering a limited chance for you to get 0% fee on our pool for life. All you have to do is quote this post along with your username.

Bitember. Mining made easy.
Activity: 112
Umm I'm pretty sure that's the last block.

http://moonchain.info/chain/Mooncoin

The last block is always on top, if your wallet shows this number, then it is fully synced regardless of anything else it may say.

I am aware of that, problem is if the last block was 6 hours ago or so, the wallet thinks its probably not the last block since the
time is so long and doesnt finish the sync.  Ergo you dont get any confirmations on anything.  Looks like a lot of hashing power left
the coin and the diff  is high so no one gets a block. 

am I wrong?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Umm I'm pretty sure that's the last block.

http://moonchain.info/chain/Mooncoin

The last block is always on top, if your wallet shows this number, then it is fully synced regardless of anything else it may say.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Wallet stopped sync at block 26792. What's wrong?

Your brain.

same here, its stuck and doesnt fully sync

Dunno for sure, last block?
Activity: 112

Your brain.

same here, its stuck and doesnt fully sync
Activity: 308
Can the old wallet be put back on?
I want to move my coins out of Cryptsy ! That's hard without a wallet !
Activity: 118
Merit: 19

Your brain.
Activity: 118
Merit: 19
Just relax.  We are in a period of consolidation.  Mooncoin went from 1 satoshi to 35.  Trading sideways around ~10 satoshi for awhile is perfectly normal.  If you're expecting this to go to the moon in the short term, I hate to break it to you but that's not very likely.  As long as the dev and community stays involved, it will go back up in the future. 
Activity: 22

No abandonding! Although there is some turbulence on the way to the moon, I won't use Escape Pods, I won't be a coward. I will stay on this ship to the moon no matter what!

With the MOON to the moon!  Grin Grin
Activity: 30
I`m watching Mooncoin for quite some time and have invested something in it too.
I wont abandon ship, I actually like the idea and the people struggling to get some astronomers` attention and so on,
deserve A+++ for their efforts.

And furthermore I wont abandon ship also from the investors point of view, if it`ll ever grow, it will be significative in gains.

In other words: price cant go lower than this, i like the idea and the community seems a friendly and helping one, so I`m stayin`,
and if I`ll ever be able to do something to help, I will.

Cherrio!
Activity: 336
Activity: 22
There are a few reasons why it's not worth nearly as much right now...

• We've yet to get more than 15-20 people to donate some of their moon to fund something.  Getting $10-15k donation to something with some active marketing will help push the coin forward price wise.
  • We've no "Foundation" promoting the currency externally...which is second sentence from above.
  • We're stuck at super high mining...which may not be horrible given how many coins immediately go into the sell walls from the miners

The dev is active, but i don't know how much help he's gotten in terms of promotion.

How do you know that dev is active? There has been no sign of his activity lately, nor updates...

EDIT: Oh, the dev has finally spoken, but on Reddit forum, here is his post:

http://www.reddit.com/r/MoonCoin/comments/1xnu9j/official_update_2112014/
Activity: 14
Moon Coin please up 0.00000018  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 27
There are a few reasons why it's not worth nearly as much right now...

• We've yet to get more than 15-20 people to donate some of their moon to fund something.  Getting $10-15k donation to something with some active marketing will help push the coin forward price wise.
  • We've no "Foundation" promoting the currency externally...which is second sentence from above.
  • We're stuck at super high mining...which may not be horrible given how many coins immediately go into the sell walls from the miners

The dev is active, but i don't know how much help he's gotten in terms of promotion.
Activity: 7
HI,everybody!!how is the wallet problem going,we guys want this moon to the moon again!aren't you guy want the same? Grin Cheesy
Activity: 4
Hi guys go check my big idea on reddit --> http://redd.it/1xne9a

Mooncoin as the official currency on the Moon!

This time we really go on!
Activity: 1
check FCKcoin relaunched and now supported by 4 devs check the new forum what it is about. i moved some of my money there whilst keeping an eye on mooncoin.

looking for more people to join us Smiley

Jump to: