Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 295. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Come on ppl , let's gets this coin pumped!!!!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
HOLD ALL YOUR COINS

Mooncoin to the moon (of saturn)
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Ah.

So it's best to use small pools? Got you.

But that still doesn't explain why Coinwarz, just an hour ago, said I could do 14$ a day and now days 4$ or less. While Doge / PTS has remained the same.

Which pool you use isn't the issue, its because the total hash rate mining moon jumps so drastically, you get a much smaller cut of the 24hr pie.  Those estimates are typically based on a snapshot, if you watch long enough you'll see how much they fluctuate.
Activity: 378
I use Private Internet Access when on public wifi or at home so my information can't be sniffed anyway.

We should all use a VPN, at least for the sake of making things harder for the NSA Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
I will be looking into adding the gravity well this weekend. I personally find the wild swings rather fun, but I know they are not optimal. Stay tuned...

Hi deaconboogie, is an honor to read you again.

According to the gravity well, exactly adjust the difficulty this better? Because i think is very bad for the coin got during days this high levels of difficulty, and very low levels during some hours.

I was mining the difficulty at these higher levels  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy

Have a nice weekend, i recommend for you a multi-complex vitamins B C for your slipped disc, and i hope you feel better

Kiss

Regards Alejandro.
Activity: 238
Should this effect the price
Activity: 252
Ah.

But that still doesn't explain why Coinwarz, just an hour ago, said I could do 14$ a day and now days 4$ or less. While Doge / PTS has remained the same.
diffrent exchange  maybe  when  Kimoto's Gravity Well is implemented  all will be well Smiley  have faith 
Activity: 33
Ah.

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Ok, so, not making much sense to me with that.

So why did everyone stop mining it, and why did it lose 70% of it's value in 1 hour?

I know these are all gambles, but crap.
The value is pretty much stayed the same on the exchanges... it's just that when you looked at first, the difficulty was low due to low hash rates on the network (relatively low anyway).  That means you can mine a decent number of coins.  As soon as huge profit switching pools switch over and mine using a TON of hash power, the difficulty sky rockets and you are left with earning less coins that you could when the difficulty was lower.  Once the difficulty rises like that, the huge profit switching pools move on to the next easy target and leave you stranded with CRAAAAP.
Ok, so, not making much sense to me with that.

So why did everyone stop mining it, and why did it lose 70% of it's value in 1 hour?

I know these are all gambles, but crap.
Activity: 69
What just happened?!!

I started mining these, an HOUR ago.

Coinwarz said I could make 14$ /24h

And now, I look at it, it's down to 3.88$ /24

What happened in that last hour!? I thought they were super profitable?!

The pool I was a part of had 8000MHS. Now it has 0. Everyone has stopped mining Mooncoin. What is going on?
People mine in large numbers... result is high difficulty in solving a block.  People mine in small numbers... result in lowering difficulty to solve a block.  When it fluctuates with huge amounts of ghs/mhs/khs like it is without a kimoto gravity well protocol, the difficulty gets alllllllllllllllllll kinds of F'd up.
Activity: 98
If he takes/make a  icon and accept button that would be awesome thanks DRobert first step taken Smiley  

He is new to cryptos, so he is looking to see if there is a way to accept payments directly on his website for Cryptos. If you have anything that could help speed this up, that would be great. He has also shown interest in getting a bitcoin ATM up and running possibly in the future. If he does that, I think it would be a great way for Mooncoin to be purchased directly if he is able to do that as well.
The only way  I can think of is for him to open up a wallet id and then use an exchange to convert them  Ill poke around to see how other merchants do this

Thanks. PM anything you find and I'll forward it to him, or you can send him the information at the contact listed on his website. He mentioned going through coinbase though.
What just happened?!!

I started mining these, an HOUR ago.

Coinwarz said I could make 14$ /24h

And now, I look at it, it's down to 3.88$ /24

What happened in that last hour!? I thought they were super profitable?!

The pool I was a part of had 8000MHS. Now it has 0. Everyone has stopped mining Mooncoin. What is going on?
If he takes/make a  icon and accept button that would be awesome thanks DRobert first step taken Smiley  

He is new to cryptos, so he is looking to see if there is a way to accept payments directly on his website for Cryptos. If you have anything that could help speed this up, that would be great. He has also shown interest in getting a bitcoin ATM up and running possibly in the future. If he does that, I think it would be a great way for Mooncoin to be purchased directly if he is able to do that as well.
The only way  I can think of is for him to open up a wallet id and then use an exchange to convert them  Ill poke around to see how other merchants do this
I will be looking into adding the gravity well this weekend. I personally find the wild swings rather fun, but I know they are not optimal. Stay tuned...
Awesome deaconboggie Smiley  hope your felling better
Activity: 138
Activity: 476
moOo
moon is having the same problem as cat coins.  cat coins is starting its second hard fork in around 5 more blocks to prevent exactly what moon is dealing with.

cats even worse... god it can take forever for confirmations.

it will be nice when they fix, but right now I cant stand that coin.

Last night, I convinced the business owner of BuyGlowSticks.co to accept dogecoin for bulk sales of 1000 items. I received a reply back from him today that clarified his position and he said in the future that he is looking forward to accepting smaller transactions in crypto if it becomes more popular with his business. I think I can convince him to accept mooncoin for bulk sales too. You guys should check out his website BuyGlowSticks.co and if interested place some orders for customized mooncoin accessories for parties and events, or for giving them out to people to bring awareness to moon coin.

BuyGlowSticks.co

Feel free to inquire him about moon coin but he might be charging $2 per item from what I gathered, in mooncoins of course.

A little about his business:

"We love customizing the branding on glow products for our customers. Need a professional and attention-grabbing customized glow stick or other glow product? Simply contact our friendly and attentive staff today to learn more about our array of branded and customized options. Buying glow sticks in bulk has never been easier or more cost effective than with BuyGlowSticks.co. Order now and get free shipping!"

If he takes/make a  icon and accept button as payment  that would be awesome thanks DRobert first step taken Smiley  
Last night, I convinced the business owner of BuyGlowSticks.co to accept dogecoin for bulk sales of 1000 items. I received a reply back from him today that clarified his position and he said in the future that he is looking forward to accepting smaller transactions in crypto if it becomes more popular with his business. I think I can convince him to accept mooncoin for bulk sales too. You guys should check out his website BuyGlowSticks.co and if interested place some orders for customized mooncoin accessories for parties and events, or for giving them out to people to bring awareness to moon coin.

BuyGlowSticks.co

Feel free to inquire him about moon coin but he might be charging $2 per item from what I gathered, in mooncoins of course.

A little about his business:

"We love customizing the branding on glow products for our customers. Need a professional and attention-grabbing customized glow stick or other glow product? Simply contact our friendly and attentive staff today to learn more about our array of branded and customized options. Buying glow sticks in bulk has never been easier or more cost effective than with BuyGlowSticks.co. Order now and get free shipping!"

Jump to: