Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 296. (Read 1106887 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
not sure the difficulty going crazy Sad

76.5 Ghs for Net Hashrate with current difficulty of 346.6
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
not sure the difficulty going crazy Sad
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
anybody know whats up with mooncoinpool, they say they have most of the hashrate but they aren't finding any of the blocks at this new difficulty. is one of their jobs stuck or backed up or something?
For me this needs to be done for the coin to fly
1 .Apps/Mobile:

- Mobile App (Android, iOS) – Price ticker (Cryptsy API)

- Mobile App for access to the forum if there an official one
Web: payment processor so online merchants can incorporate mooncoins payments with ease.

- Paper wallet generator + web hosting
- Compiling a list of Merchants that we can start cooperation with or list of places that will take our donations

- Making a video that explains the pros of mooncoin, over both fiat and other cryptographic currencies that are here

- Use real photographs of people involved – especially  developers or co helpers that the dev will pick to help out – to add legitimacy to the project.

- Support for various languages (main ones for starters).

- Compile a list of tech-websites, newspapers or influential people for PR.

- Make and entry in Wikipedia

- Organize bounties for various projects:

-- Join the community & Spread the word. (In the making.)  If Iam missing something please add or we can set up a donation fund/jar for giveaways  and bounties 
Activity: 70
i only see massive manipulation which is effectively starting to kill off the coin.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Any news from the dev? this coin is bleeding so much. But I am still holding on to my coins. Those manipulative whales need to get harpooned on their asses.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The big rise come from here guys.... BUY BUY... without sell orders.... and we will reach 150 satoshi soon.... from tomorrow to the end of the year.... will be only a rise!!! mark this post!!! and happy new life with mooncoin...
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
moon is having the same problem as cat coins.  cat coins is starting its second hard fork in around 5 more blocks to prevent exactly what moon is dealing with.
Activity: 350
yes me too, I wonder who is holding these sell orders as nobody with common logic would now maintain these barriers.
I urge the dev to post what can be done with regards to the mining difficulty issues.

Activity: 98
I'm just shaking my head at those massive sell orders between 15 and 30.
Activity: 350
This coins difficulty is retarded...it goes from low to high in 1 retarget then drops and repeats the same cycle over and over again. This coin will never succeed long term.

What is your incentive to post the above? Is any coin succesful longterm? Nobody knows if even Bitcoin will be around longterm. I would not post anything negative/ positive on any forum without reason. So Are u hoping to buy in low or are u really posting this out of the goodness of your heart.
U seem to suggest that this coin has no chance but you are not painting a full picture. So if u are posting for the benefits of others could u try harder to explain why this coin could not be changed to solve this difficulty issue as I think this could be solved by the dev.
As u may understand my incentive is clear. I only want to hear good news and see our projects be succesful

Activity: 476
Merit: 283
This coins difficulty is retarded...it goes from low to high in 1 retarget then drops and repeats the same cycle over and over again. This coin will never succeed long term.
Activity: 280
Tiger Woods, Hes been at it again Smiley
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
how many here think that moon price will rise again?

Lol its undoubtedly going to rise again, all coins are down right now from where they were a few days ago before the scandal announcement

i'm sorry...what scandal?
Activity: 476

Lol its undoubtedly going to rise again, all coins are down right now from where they were a few days ago before the scandal announcement

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Activity: 101
Just another man trying to find his way.
@Jepistons - thank you for that explanation. That was very informative.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I love how the    current Difficulty is at    379.00329824
Est. Next Difficulty    28.2859782 (Change in 13 Blocks)   its super higher so all the miners jump off ship  I will still mime Smiley

Where is this information from?
I love how the    current Difficulty is at    379.00329824
Est. Next Difficulty    28.2859782 (Change in 13 Blocks)   its super higher so all the miners jump off ship  I will still mime Smiley
Jump to: