Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 325. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Someone just tried to hack my account over at the hashery. Anybody have any idea how to get them to reply to my support request. Its been over an hour and nothing back from them yet. How long does it take them to send me a temp password and unlock my account so I can login and make sure nobody got all my coins. It says my account is locked right now.

If they are running a up to date version of MPOS you should have a email to unlock it
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Someone just tried to hack my account over at the hashery. Anybody have any idea how to get them to reply to my support request. Its been over an hour and nothing back from them yet. How long does it take them to send me a temp password and unlock my account so I can login and make sure nobody got all my coins. It says my account is locked right now.
Activity: 138
Coinex trollbox is OUT of CONTROL this afternoon!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
People are starting to realize there is no backing for this coin at all, only greedy investors. I think price will be around 10 satoshi within a few hours.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
why does it go down? any predictions?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
http://www.spacecamp.com/scholarshipfund One scholarship is $1000 . I think we can raise around $5000-10000 if we put forth the effort. That will send around 5-10 people. However I don't think we may get that much of PR from it. We should find something noteworthy to do that will make an impact to get us on the news.

Everyone think of and write down a creative idea that will be humongous that the news can't ignore.
Once we've established it, I think we can easily spread the word throughout forums and the cryptocommunity to donate.

I want this coin to succeed, but it will be awesome to do something for people in the real world for once! That will mold and shape mooncoin's and cryptocurrencies future!
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
.. kids without parents, kids of 9/11 victims.. (edit: or they are too old now?)
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Doge did it through a trustworthy(?) charity foundation. If we can find a foundation with equal standing, we can make this happen. But first, what is our exact goal and who is going to be receiving the gift?

We need a face/group to help, not an undefined cryptic goal. A real thing that people can relate to. That is how marketing works.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
that is sound idea!
let's be real, how much it can cost to send a kid to a space camp, if everyone chip in it will cost us like few dollars each.

let's find reputable escrow, and someone to contact space camp.. as a start Smiley
Hey guys, similar to dogecoin helping out the people from Jamaica go to the olympics which gained the coin a lot of buzz, mooncoin should do something that will get us PR as well. Here is an idea http://www.reddit.com/r/MoonCoin/comments/1w1ihp/send_kids_to_space_camp/
I think if we can do this now, we will be able push mooncoin to 100-200 satoshi. Share some ideas guys on some real world uses for mooncoin.

genius - how do we go about doing this?

We need someone trustworthy to set it up. We also need to inform more of the mooncoin community.
Activity: 378
Hey guys, similar to dogecoin helping out the people from Jamaica go to the olympics which gained the coin a lot of buzz, mooncoin should do something that will get us PR as well. Here is an idea http://www.reddit.com/r/MoonCoin/comments/1w1ihp/send_kids_to_space_camp/
I think if we can do this now, we will be able push mooncoin to 100-200 satoshi. Share some ideas guys on some real world uses for mooncoin.

genius - how do we go about doing this?
Activity: 98

Not bad...
Aside from all the kids speculating in this post, has there been any solid indications of what this coin is going to provide to make it a worthwhile investment?  I don't see anything happening with it besides the arbitrage opportunity.

Can I ask you the same for the other altcoins as well. What did litecoin, dogecoin, quark, and the other coins have that mooncoin didn't? The price needs to be good before the coin can do anything good.
Activity: 321
Aside from all the kids speculating in this post, has there been any solid indications of what this coin is going to provide to make it a worthwhile investment?  I don't see anything happening with it besides the arbitrage opportunity.
We are at a standstill right now. So glad that it's Friday and as soon as people get off work the price is gonna fluctuate like crazy. Also really happy it's the weekend. The first thing we need to do before we commence the pump is get rid of those dumb dumpers. 
Activity: 74
Whatever Cheesy I read about that guy 2 months back when I came in cryptos.
Don't give a damn, frankly, is he a schoolboy, a wolf of wall street (lol) or fake or real.

EDIT: Yep, action time, Friday is getting hot everywhere, tomorrow it's the day D, we'll probably see a lot of movement again.
Fontase_bter? Its fake.
Jump to: