Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 329. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Does anybody knows what is wrong with cryspi?
Activity: 389
Merit: 250

Quick Start

Start with registering on our pool & creating workers for your computers. You can use our automated config generator in our workers page and download pre-configured files for your mining software.

EU Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://eu.coinum.org:3338
US Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://us.coinum.org:3338

CGMiner Configuration

Here is sample CGMiner configurations with fail-over support. Given that the stratum server you use fails, your miner software will continue to work with out other stratum server.
Note: You have to change WORKER and PASS with your actual worker-name and worker-password values you get from workers page.

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

Features

• Our network - We already operate first class & high performance pools, check our other pools over http://www.coinium.org
  • %0 fee - Our network have no fees! We just kindly ask you to donate if you like to.
  • Detailed Stats & Graphs - We do have now pretty graphs & stats for every single piece of information of our pools! - http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/
  • Stratum servers - We have stratum servers in Europe and  United States. Right now we have a total of 4 servers (2 stratum server, 1 webserver and 1 database server) and we are quickly upgrading & adding new servers to stack when we need to.
  • Fail-over config support - In case that the stratum server you use fails, your miner will just continue to mine with our secondary stratum server.
  • DDOS Protected - Our servers are DDOS protected 7x24!
  • Automated backups - We get automated backups of our system.
  • Automatic payments - You can set automatic payments if you like to.
  • Fast confirmations - We are quickly processing your transactions once newly found blocks are confirmed.
  • Automatic config generator - Check our workers page to automatically download a generated configuration file for your workers with fail-over support!
  • Continous support - We are eager to help our users! You can ask for support in our forum topic.
  • IRC support - We have operators in our IRC channel and you can chit-chat about mining too.
  • Mobile friendly - We have mobile friendly user interface so you can check your miner's status from your mobile devices
  • Contests - We are regularly creating contests and giving bonus coins to our miners!

Stats & Graphs!

We do have now pretty graphs & stats for every single piece of information of our pools! - Check it out http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/pool/Mooncoin/
Activity: 260
244 BTC is a ridiculous amount of profit, unless he has been moving billions of Moons. Anyway, these coins have been dispersed at a low price  Cool

It is not funny if someone invested 500btc and earned 244btc in a few days

It is easy to see someone can make 244BTC in a few days.

I only mined for 3 days and I made 12BTC (If I sell now), so someone who actually PURCHASED MOON when it was like 11 litoshis could easy make 244BTC by only spending 4BTC and holding.

You made 12BTC in 3 days from scratch??? You have 0 of any coin and then you started mining just like that?
Say you mined for 3 days for doge when the difficulty was still like 300. With 5Mh/s, you would get about 140k doge/day. Say you kept them all until sold them all at 280ish, which is the all time highest of doge, you will get 140k*3*0.0000028= 1.176BTC

I mean unless you got something like 50Mh/s, that is just not possible without significant amount of initial USD invested into some coins and sold very high.
Also, that is assuming you mined all 3 days of doge at diff 300 and sold them all at all time highest, 280 satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Sold my MOON for TIPS

It may very well go much higher, its really cheap right now

https://coinedup.com/

This is for the TIPS thread.

We discuss going to the Moon here  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Does anyone know of a monitor for MOON like this DOGEmonitor?

http://doge.yottabyte.nu

Cfx.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
MOON has had a great time in the last 24 hours...

However, having read about 2 significant thefts of MOON (15M and 37M), I am somewhat paranoid about 'unlocking' my MOON wallet! (On Window$ 8.1)

Much talk about trojans, keyloggers etc. etc.

Is there any up to date information on this?

I do not store the wallet and data files in C:\user\AppData\roaming\coin\ location preferring to run the QT and data from USB drive with -datadir set in a batch file.

I downloaded the QT archive directly from downloads.mooncoin.info a few weeks ago and just hope that all is well! I do not intend 'unlocking' the wallet until I can run it on an isolated machine with no known nasties and not networked...

The user that had 15M MOON stolen saw the transaction as soon as he unlocked his wallet, I believe.

Also, is the wallet.dat file 'cross platform' in so far as can you Linux read a wallet.dat generated in Windows?

Thank you.

Some bloke called Jayke posted download links in this thread to a virus pretending to be the wallet. I assume that you did not touch that link and just used the official wallet link. Then you should be fine if your virusscanner has not picked up anything strange.

I just don't get why people would do this.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
MOON has had a great time in the last 24 hours...

However, having read about 2 significant thefts of MOON (15M and 37M), I am somewhat paranoid about 'unlocking' my MOON wallet! (On Window$ 8.1)

Much talk about trojans, keyloggers etc. etc.

Is there any up to date information on this?

I do not store the wallet and data files in C:\user\AppData\roaming\coin\ location preferring to run the QT and data from USB drive with -datadir set in a batch file.

I downloaded the QT archive directly from downloads.mooncoin.info a few weeks ago and just hope that all is well! I do not intend 'unlocking' the wallet until I can run it on an isolated machine with no known nasties and not networked...

The user that had 15M MOON stolen saw the transaction as soon as he unlocked his wallet, I believe.

Also, is the wallet.dat file 'cross platform' in so far as can you Linux read a wallet.dat generated in Windows?

Thank you.

Some bloke called Jayke posted download links in this thread to a virus pretending to be the wallet. I assume that you did not touch that link and just used the official wallet link. Then you should be fine if your virusscanner has not picked up anything strange.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
244 BTC is a ridiculous amount of profit, unless he has been moving billions of Moons. Anyway, these coins have been dispersed at a low price  Cool

Funny?! It is good for him! Who does not want to get rich??

It is easy to see someone can make 244BTC in a few days.

I only mined for 3 days and I made 12BTC (If I sell now), so someone who actually PURCHASED MOON when it was like 11 litoshis could easy make 244BTC by only spending 4BTC and holding.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

100 BTC is supporting this price above 20 satoshis. Strong support.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What?
Im all in Moon now, Doge demonstrated it from 100 to 280 satoshi in 24h
I think Moon will follow that uptrend like Doge after hitting +100 satoshi, maybe in one or two week! Wink
yes because nobody expected it. Now everybody want to buy some MOON just to allow you to dump it immediately

Let's see it in one week Smiley
Already +2500 BTC/Volume
Activity: 339
Also doing NOTHING (ie not selling on first price rise) has really BOOSTED my profits. Why change a habit that has worked so far!
Don't fool yourself, you have zero profit for now. You will have some profit when - and only when - you'll sell some coins.

Mmm... "Turnover = Vanity | Profit = Sanity"

Also doing NOTHING (ie not selling on first price rise) has really BOOSTED my profits. Why change a habit that has worked so far!
Don't fool yourself, you have zero profit for now. You will have some profit when - and only when - you'll sell some coins.

Point taken. I will rephrase that to paper profits Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
colinfx

As many have said, if people want to buy something that they either desire, can use, or believe will go up in value, then it has value!

There is no intrinsic value in anything if nobody wants it... I believe that ALL cryptos have potential value as MOON has demonstrated and others.

Pump n dump makes people WANT to own it! It creates desire. If more people are buying than selling then the perceived value will rise - it's all snake oil really but hey, who cares if it makes a profit!

Ultimately, the true value of any thing will be whether you can trade it for goods and services. Commodity markets exist because generally the commodities have a value outside of the market - oil, coffee, cocoa whatever. Cryptos will have to have a value outside of the exchanges I guess long term to have true value. But then again perhaps not?

I guess the next few years will be the proof of the pudding but in the meantime a lot of people will get rich, burned, or bored along the way!

+1

I would like to get rich - holding is the the only way. Or I end up with nothing - Like when I started 3 weeks ago! I definitely DO NOT want to look back at this thread next year and think "IF ONLY I HELD!!!"

If MOON crashes and burns - I go with it! 'Til DEATH or GLORY!!!!

Indeedy! Wish I had the hash rates to mine millions!!! Every little helps though and grabbed nearly 1M MOON before the diff went through the roof...

I'm def in the mine n hold bracket. What you said later about luck holds true in every walk of life - people say you make your own luck - personally I think you trip over luck!

"people say you make your own luck - personally I think you trip over luck!"

So true! I didn't stumble upon all the hardware and software and sleepless nights installing cgminer by accident! For 4 weeks (since I found out about crypto) I have thought nothing else! So maybe it is no surprise I mined lots of coins and they went up in value! Yes, maybe I had more to do with it than luck! Also doing NOTHING (ie not selling on first price rise) has really BOOSTED my profits. Why change a habit that has worked so far!

Geesh I don't even know HOW to sell coins just yet!!
Activity: 339
colinfx

As many have said, if people want to buy something that they either desire, can use, or believe will go up in value, then it has value!

There is no intrinsic value in anything if nobody wants it... I believe that ALL cryptos have potential value as MOON has demonstrated and others.

Pump n dump makes people WANT to own it! It creates desire. If more people are buying than selling then the perceived value will rise - it's all snake oil really but hey, who cares if it makes a profit!

Ultimately, the true value of any thing will be whether you can trade it for goods and services. Commodity markets exist because generally the commodities have a value outside of the market - oil, coffee, cocoa whatever. Cryptos will have to have a value outside of the exchanges I guess long term to have true value. But then again perhaps not?

I guess the next few years will be the proof of the pudding but in the meantime a lot of people will get rich, burned, or bored along the way!

+1

I would like to get rich - holding is the the only way. Or I end up with nothing - Like when I started 3 weeks ago! I definitely DO NOT want to look back at this thread next year and think "IF ONLY I HELD!!!"

If MOON crashes and burns - I go with it! 'Til DEATH or GLORY!!!!

Indeedy! Wish I had the hash rates to mine millions!!! Every little helps though and grabbed nearly 1M MOON before the diff went through the roof...

I'm def in the mine n hold bracket. What you said later about luck holds true in every walk of life - people say you make your own luck - personally I think you trip over luck!
colin I thought you already are a billionaire Cheesy when you sold all your ltc (USD25) and bought doge at 25 satoshi  Grin

hehe! I am still holding 6MILL dogecoin too! Also I got for next to nothing! Same strategy as moon, holding my coins for as long as I can. I have been lucky. 2014 is the year crypto goes mainstream. More money will pour in like has never been seen before. Long term holders should will make a fortune.
Activity: 224
Im all in Moon now, Doge demonstrated it from 100 to 280 satoshi in 24h
I think Moon will follow that uptrend like Doge after hitting +100 satoshi, maybe in one or two week! Wink
yes because nobody expected it. Now everybody want to buy some MOON just to allow you to dump it immediately
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
Wow, this is my best crypto move ever... 0.62 BTC invested turned into 9-10 BTC already. I still have 20 Mill!  Already sold enough to lock in a huge profit by selling 15 mill. :-D

Wow such profit!! congrats!
Jump to: