Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 326. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Whatever Cheesy I read about that guy 2 months back when I came in cryptos.
Don't give a damn, frankly, is he a schoolboy, a wolf of wall street (lol) or fake or real.

EDIT: Yep, action time, Friday is getting hot everywhere, tomorrow it's the day D, we'll probably see a lot of movement again.
Activity: 168
If this shit goes to 20 I'm buying again Cheesy
Fontas announced another pump anyway Cheesy:D

MOAR MONEY!

You mean the fake fontas? lulz Tongue

The base is at 20, I think its upwards from here. There will be a little decline between each pump though.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

MOAR MONEY!

unless he meant a pump for another coin...

I've already sold enough for a huge profit and going to let this ride since it is not costing me anything but smaller profits now.
Activity: 196

MOAR MONEY!
Walls on both ask and bid look healthy. As soon as the fearfull dump, ask walls will have cleared up enough for some upward appetite.

It feels good to trade something that is truly free market.
I agree, as soon as this gains more traction and volume, people will gain more confidence and raise the selling prices. Of course, there are still gonna be some panic sellers here and there, but it will go upwards steadily. 20-21 is the new base I think. It shouldn't go lower than this by tomorrow.
Activity: 336
Walls on both ask and bid look healthy. As soon as the fearfull dump, ask walls will have cleared up enough for some upward appetite.

Also it's without weekends. I'm loving it.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

So this coin going to 200 Satoshi or what?

Of course. Why is everyone so impatient?

I remember when doge was getting pumped, the guys that dumped at like 60-70 satoshi trolling that it's gonna get dumped any second. Patience is a virtue and you shall be paid Scrooge McDuck money if you do.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
So this coin going to 200 Satoshi or what?

Of course. Why is everyone so impatient?
Quote from: sitefive link=topic=389403.msg4711386#msg4711386 date=1390582[/b

SORRY GUYS the bubble Is bursting!
Hahaha someone can't count here! It's about 325.000 $, not 3 Million  Cheesy

this guy is full blown retard Tongue

Did the guy have a premonition of the future value of bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
how many here think that mooncoin will rise until 100 satoshi?

My feeling is MOON should be 70% DOGE value, thats around 150 satoshis.
Think you have posted 30times in last several hours in this moon thread saying how it will reach 150-200satoshis?
tooo late for pumping it up! you missed your train already

sitefive  what do you think about it?
made $18k from about $200investment when sold at 35satoshis, sorry but its shitcoin , has nothing going on for it except this huge pump!
time to buy it was when it was at 1/4 of 1 bitcoin satoshi not now when all big whales have already got soooo huge profits and dont really care about the coin anymore

You made $18k with only $200 investment and you say it's shitcoin? lol

YUP! thats exactly what Im saying- the reason I got out of it while I was ahead!
It was total shitcoin when it launched,after this big pump and all the money i made from it Im still not changing my mind.
Theres absolutely NOTHING going on for it.. Just a few people who made shitloads of $ from this last pump. Rest of you will be bagholders pretty much soon

What you want us to do? Selling at this levels? What would be your buy point?
Activity: 462
Quote from: sitefive link=topic=389403.msg4711386#msg4711386 date=1390582[/b

this guy is full blown retard Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Just Counted there are 360BITCOIN SELL orders untill 40satoshi Mark on cryptsy alone! Thats about $3,000,000 IN REAL COLD HARD CASH!!
and the market cap on the coinmarketcap is displayed as something like 5million?

hahahah, TOOOLD you guys to get real and take some profits while you can! sold mine at 35satoshi and can only laugh at all you bagholders now![/size]

Told you its shitcoin, everyone in it was just for the pump&dump!
probably will be at 1-3satoshi by next week again.

I thought typing in bold and large fonts was a sign of intelligence. Oh well...
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
Just Counted there are 360BITCOIN SELL orders untill 40satoshi Mark on cryptsy alone! Thats about $3,000,000 IN REAL COLD HARD CASH!!
and the market cap on the coinmarketcap is displayed as something like 5million?

hahahah, TOOOLD you guys to get real and take some profits while you can! sold mine at 35satoshi and can only laugh at all you bagholders now![/size]

Hahaha someone can't count here! It's about 325.000 $, not 3 Million Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
won´t sell. just daytrade to gain som nice moons!

Edit: sitefire you got ignored. Don´t like to get manipulated by strangers, so they can buy my cheap coins Smiley

360btc? That's a piece of cake. Did you see dogecoin at the beginning of its pump?

Why so many trolls on here? I guess I'll have to ignore like 30 people today.
Activity: 210

Quote from: Fantase
I end this pump and sold my moons,thank u everybody,my profit is 244btc,there are 2 big players on moon now,i will announce other pump later

This guys speaking out his asshole!! Prob the same fake fontas as @fontase_bter!!

Just want to pump! Beware guys. Don't buy any coins right now - just wait.

Why not to buy if there will be a pump?

It is a pump right now! Buy now and loose money...
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I end this pump and sold my moons,thank u everybody,my profit is 244btc,there are 2 big players on moon now,i will announce other pump later

This guys speaking out his asshole!! Prob the same fake fontas as @fontase_bter!!

Why not to buy if there will be a pump?

Jump to: