Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 327. (Read 1106887 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Quote from: Fantase
I end this pump and sold my moons,thank u everybody,my profit is 244btc,there are 2 big players on moon now,i will announce other pump later

This guys speaking out his asshole!! Prob the same fake fontas as @fontase_bter!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
about 200btc Dump in next 10satoshi range, see what Im talking about... everyone wants to get out of it already since most of the people already made shitloads of money who bought for 100X less then the current rate.

Lol this is just the beginning. At Tuesday Mooncoin was 1 Satoshi low and now it has already surpassed Dogevolume:

Bought some at 4 Satoshis and it's definitely not over yet. I'm going to buy even more today. Give mooncoin some time, it can't just rise 5000% in two days.

It was a good buy at 4satoshis, but Buying them now? lol, good luck
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
about 200btc Dump in next 10satoshi range, see what Im talking about... everyone wants to get out of it already since most of the people already made shitloads of money who bought for 100X less then the current rate.

Lol this is just the beginning. At Tuesday Mooncoin was 1 Satoshi low and now it has already surpassed Dogevolume:

Bought some at 4 Satoshis and it's definitely not over yet. I'm going to buy even more today. Give mooncoin some time, it can't just rise 10.000% in 48 hours.

Smiley

Please explain with only 8 decimal places how you can buy for "100X" less?  ;-)
It was trading in Litecoin market for about 1/5 of bitcoin satoshi!
so it has actually increased about 130X !
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Smiley

buying per LTC Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Smiley

nono you get me wrong. i wanted to show the nice incomming buy support! Wink

Smiley
Activity: 182
So this coin going to 200 Satoshi or what?
how many here think that mooncoin will rise until 100 satoshi?

My feeling is MOON should be 70% DOGE value, thats around 150 satoshis.
Think you have posted 30times in last several hours in this moon thread saying how it will reach 150-200satoshis?
tooo late for pumping it up! you missed your train already

sitefive  what do you think about it?
made $18k from about $200investment when sold at 35satoshis, sorry but its shitcoin , has nothing going on for it except this huge pump!
time to buy it was when it was at 1/4 of 1 bitcoin satoshi not now when all big whales have already got soooo huge profits and dont really care about the coin anymore

You made $18k with only $200 investment and you say it's shitcoin? lol

YUP! thats exactly what Im saying- the reason I got out of it while I was ahead!
It was total shitcoin when it launched,after this big pump and all the money i made from it Im still not changing my mind.
Theres absolutely NOTHING going on for it.. Just a few people who made shitloads of $ from this last pump. Rest of you will be bagholders pretty much soon
Activity: 170
Bitari, asked for support of Moon too  Grin

Awesome!

That's only 4 more requests/votes to go... so that Google Chrome extension developer builds a MOONCOIN live ticker for Cryptsy MOON/BTC rate:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4706790

Let's make this happen folks !
Activity: 168

Why not? Shitcoin is still shitcoin even if it will cost 1000 BTC/MOON  Undecided
Activity: 224
any one no why the lot dip. i have faith lotto will go back up.  Smiley
Activity: 66
that's a coin to the moon!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Bitari, asked for support of Moon too  Grin
Activity: 84
What?

Think you have posted 30times in last several hours in this moon thread saying how it will reach 150-200satoshis?

made $18k from about $200investment when sold at 35satoshis, sorry but its shitcoin , has nothing going on for it except this huge pump!
time to buy it was when it was at 1/4 of 1 bitcoin satoshi not now when all big whales have already got soooo huge profits and dont really care about the coin anymore

Activity: 170
Guys... we just need 5 more requests/votes so that Google Chrome extension developer builds a MOONCOIN live ticker for Cryptsy MOON/BTC rate:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4706790

MOON/BTC just surpassed DOGE/BTC to become #1 traded pair by volume on Cryptsy:
http://imgur.com/Tb1fuR3

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I made 70 BTC PROFIT OUT OF MOON. WAUWW I LOVE THIS LIFE AND MOON

Well done!!!! I Wish I invested some cash in to MOON, all my MOON was from mining only!! Cheesy

Sell wall at 24/25 has pretty much bean eaten up. I think we are on the move Cheesy
Jump to: