Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 330. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 250
colin I thought you already are a billionaire Cheesy when you sold all your ltc (USD25) and bought doge at 25 satoshi  Grin
Activity: 378
Wow, this is my best crypto move ever... 0.62 BTC invested turned into 9-10 BTC already. I still have 20 Mill!  Already sold enough to lock in a huge profit by selling 15 mill. :-D
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What?
Im all in Moon now, Doge demonstrated it from 100 to 280 satoshi in 24h
I think Moon will follow that uptrend like Doge after hitting +100 satoshi, maybe in one or two week! Wink
Activity: 364
colinfx

As many have said, if people want to buy something that they either desire, can use, or believe will go up in value, then it has value!

There is no intrinsic value in anything if nobody wants it... I believe that ALL cryptos have potential value as MOON has demonstrated and others.

Pump n dump makes people WANT to own it! It creates desire. If more people are buying than selling then the perceived value will rise - it's all snake oil really but hey, who cares if it makes a profit!

Ultimately, the true value of any thing will be whether you can trade it for goods and services. Commodity markets exist because generally the commodities have a value outside of the market - oil, coffee, cocoa whatever. Cryptos will have to have a value outside of the exchanges I guess long term to have true value. But then again perhaps not?

I guess the next few years will be the proof of the pudding but in the meantime a lot of people will get rich, burned, or bored along the way!

+1

I would like to get rich - holding is the the only way. Or I end up with nothing - Like when I started 3 weeks ago! I definitely DO NOT want to look back at this thread next year and think "IF ONLY I HELD!!!"

If MOON crashes and burns - I go with it! 'Til DEATH or GLORY!!!!
Activity: 339
colinfx

As many have said, if people want to buy something that they either desire, can use, or believe will go up in value, then it has value!

There is no intrinsic value in anything if nobody wants it... I believe that ALL cryptos have potential value as MOON has demonstrated and others.

Pump n dump makes people WANT to own it! It creates desire. If more people are buying than selling then the perceived value will rise - it's all snake oil really but hey, who cares if it makes a profit!

Ultimately, the true value of any thing will be whether you can trade it for goods and services. Commodity markets exist because generally the commodities have a value outside of the market - oil, coffee, cocoa whatever. Cryptos will have to have a value outside of the exchanges I guess long term to have true value. But then again perhaps not?

I guess the next few years will be the proof of the pudding but in the meantime a lot of people will get rich, burned, or bored along the way!

In the last 12 hours we are holding average 22 satoshi range. This is VERY encouraging. We are building a strong MOON base at this level. The longer we hold a range, the more solid the range becomes. The average holding price is getting higher and higher with each hour.

There is a huge discrepancy between MOON and DOGE price. The gap will be filled, I know it seems unbelievable, but MOON has to RISE to > 100 satoshi as a minimum in the short term (48 hours). I expect 150 satoshi in next week or two once profit taking subsides.
Activity: 595
Merit: 506
I'm not selling less that 150 Satoshi.
Activity: 98
Two days ago I bought 1200000 moons by 1 ltc. Today one ltc buys 100000 moons.

It's been an AWESOME rise in the last 10 days. Price is consolidating with upwards pressure. I think 150 satoshi is a reasonable level from here.
Good luck holding  Cheesy

Thanks! My 52MILLION moon took 3 days to mine and cost $10/$15 in electricity just two weeks ago. Am holding with confidence. My MOON is not even in an exchange, just stored safely in my wallet.dat Cheesy

so bad i didn´t found moon earlier, but anyway. 150 satoshi would bring me an awesome profit. So will keep trading and really looking forward whats gonna happen the next few days. 200 satoshi would be a megablast.

DOGE is on the rise, MOON has to follow if there is value in all altcoins. So 150 satoshi is my target should DOGE stagnate. I will be aiming for 70% DOGE price before expecting MOON price to follow DOGE trend.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
I am in, I see Doge with a 10x higher market cap and can't help but feel there is some room to rise yet.

exactly
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Activity: 98

It's been an AWESOME rise in the last 10 days. Price is consolidating with upwards pressure. I think 150 satoshi is a reasonable level from here.

Thanks! My 52MILLION moon took 3 days to mine and cost $10/$15 in electricity just two weeks ago. Am holding with confidence. My MOON is not even in an exchange, just stored safely in my wallet.dat Cheesy

so bad i didn´t found moon earlier, but anyway. 150 satoshi would bring me an awesome profit. So will keep trading and really looking forward whats gonna happen the next few days. 200 satoshi would be a megablast.
Activity: 339
MOON has had a great time in the last 24 hours...

However, having read about 2 significant thefts of MOON (15M and 37M), I am somewhat paranoid about 'unlocking' my MOON wallet! (On Window$ 8.1)

Much talk about trojans, keyloggers etc. etc.

Is there any up to date information on this?

I do not store the wallet and data files in C:\user\AppData\roaming\coin\ location preferring to run the QT and data from USB drive with -datadir set in a batch file.

I downloaded the QT archive directly from downloads.mooncoin.info a few weeks ago and just hope that all is well! I do not intend 'unlocking' the wallet until I can run it on an isolated machine with no known nasties and not networked...

The user that had 15M MOON stolen saw the transaction as soon as he unlocked his wallet, I believe.

Also, is the wallet.dat file 'cross platform' in so far as can you Linux read a wallet.dat generated in Windows?

Thank you.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I am in, I see Doge with a 10x higher market cap and can't help but feel there is some room to rise yet.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Good luck holding  Cheesy

Activity: 336
Just some thoughts...

What gives MOON value?

Some big money has been pumped in to this coin. The guys holoding this big money must be on to something? I wonder if there is an intrinsic value in ALL crypto coins?

If that is the case, MOON is SERIOUSLY undervalued right now. We should be sitting around 70% of DOGE value based on intrinsic value alone.

So around 150 satoshi sounds a reasonable value for MOON right now.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Bring on the chinese and let them buy mooncoins, they will love it as they celebrate their coming Chinese New Year!
Jump to: