Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 354. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Vice versa is not a meal.
Please up more downloadlinks for the client or add an torrent link!

Regards
Activity: 266

out of sync? this işs the problem i though updated version if downloaded can sync but both downloads not working for sync
Activity: 364
Wont be long before the first sell off starts.. This will be fun to watch, im stepping out soon Smiley

11 to 700 is enough for most people. I'm holding for months so I don't care Smiley
Wont be long before the first sell off starts.. This will be fun to watch, im stepping out soon Smiley

Better to shake the weak hands out sooner than later.

I'm not selling at less than 100 satoshis.
Activity: 280
Amazing considering what people sold for at the weekend, picked most of mine up during the first panic. But even now i stand to make some big money!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Have 2 million tempted to sell one to make some money back and hold onto another 1 million
People selling or think it will keep climbing?

No reason it can't climb a LOT higher.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
For me coinex died. Now guys what rate?)))) I know what a lovely course)))
People selling or think it will keep climbing?
people think they can make value from the shit. because many miss the doge train, they trying to buy every shitcoin and hope for miracle. yes someone will be be very happy, but most of you will be crying. Who sell first at reasonable price will be the winner.

people think they can make value from the shit. because many miss the doge train, they trying to buy every shitcoin and hope for miracle. yes someone will be be very happy, but most of you will be crying. Who sell first at reasonable price will be the winner.

What are you talking about? This was 11 latoshi last week, is now 730 latoshi - how can we lose?Huh!!!!

10 minutes ago you could buy at 500 and now sell at 730?!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Cant beleive this.! almost 200 now! And net hashrate is  keep on goin!
Guys I know these crazy pumps make it tempting to sell, but I think you will regret that. The longer everyone holds, the higher the price goes.

This coin can absolutely hit 100+ satoshis.

Keep holding!  Grin
I was here on launch! Glad i didnt sell my moons back then!

Well done for holding - now reap the rewards! I was also here from launch - cannot believe these moves! Something BIG is brewing!

We break 500 latoshi in 5 minutes Smiley

( 295LTC sell wall at 500 latoshi, if buying pushes through, clear blue sky ahead from there!)

Sell wall now 263 229 187 and dropping, looks like this train is going BEYOND 500 latoshi and MORE!

SMASHED THROUGH 500!!!!!! 560 and COUNTING UPWARDS!!!

If you are not on the MOON train BUY NOW!!!!!

OMG!!! 600!!!!

OMG 700!!!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Activity: 224
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
THEY SHOULD MAKE A MOVIE AFTER THIS
Activity: 266
wherecan i download moon qt safely?
Jump to: