Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 353. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
people think they can make value from the shit. because many miss the doge train, they trying to buy every shitcoin and hope for miracle. yes someone will be be very happy, but most of you will be crying. Who sell first at reasonable price will be the winner.

I'm selling 75% when pumping is over.

20!

I think you might regret selling at 20.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
people think they can make value from the shit. because many miss the doge train, they trying to buy every shitcoin and hope for miracle. yes someone will be be very happy, but most of you will be crying. Who sell first at reasonable price will be the winner.

I'm selling 75% when pumping is over. Need to pay my mining rig..

20!
To all sellers who are moving their sell orders to lowest possible prices to better 'cash out' -

You are losing money.

This coin is being pushed up very high, certain higher than current prices. It will reach you sooner or later as long as your prices stay below 100, no 200 satoshis.

Best course of action is keeping your sell orders high and let the pump eat up the lower prices.

So WHY ARE YOU SELLING AT THE LOWEST POSSIBLE PRICES NOW?

Dumpers gonna dump.
Activity: 378
Have 2 million tempted to sell one to make some money back and hold onto another 1 million

It's never dumb to lock in some profit, but if you're on the fence, bump it down to 25% lots to sell. That's what I do for spec coins.

BUT, with that said, the majority (if not all) coins on Coinwarz have been listed on Cryptsy... so to me, i'd maybe sell 25% and then sit on em.

Done exactly that, Thanks very much for advise. Sold 25% which means it cover my initial outlay and some profit towards electricity cost. And still holding 1.8million

Getting money is always good! Nice! Now the next decision is how much to sell when it hits Cryptsy. I'm leaning towards selling the rest on a Cryptsy listing... wait a few days when it will sell off and maybe buy a bit back....

I think the diff is now gonna be locked high with the multipools hitting it (just noticed multipool.us has it on their rotation, where before it was just mineable there).

Sad that yesterday might have been the last low diff day  Angry
Activity: 420
To all sellers who are moving their sell orders to lowest possible prices to better 'cash out' -

You are losing money.

This coin is being pushed up very high, certain higher than current prices. It will reach you sooner or later as long as your prices stay below 100, no 200 satoshis.

Best course of action is keeping your sell orders high and let the pump eat up the lower prices.

So WHY ARE YOU SELLING AT THE LOWEST POSSIBLE PRICES NOW?
WE ARE KICKING SOME SERIOUS BUTT.   Im heading to Bitcoin conference and will be doing my share of Moon Promoting... GO MOON LETS "GO

+1

Got to leave the show for a while. Never thought there'd be any chance i'd see MOON @ 600+ today - Cheesy
Activity: 266
my problem about syc fixed by itself i can see it working thx
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is this still the current wallet? v0.6.4.0-unk-beta
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
wherecan i download moon qt safely?

While the main download site is down, you can get it from the mooncointalk forums at http://mooncointalk.info/index.php/topic,10.0.html

Itseems there is nothing to download there , am I wrong ?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
WE ARE KICKING SOME SERIOUS BUTT.   Im heading to Bitcoin conference and will be doing my share of Moon Promoting... GO MOON LETS "GO

Already #22 in coinmarketcap.com !!

Now onwards to pass ZETA!

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Activity: 280
Have 2 million tempted to sell one to make some money back and hold onto another 1 million

It's never dumb to lock in some profit, but if you're on the fence, bump it down to 25% lots to sell. That's what I do for spec coins.

BUT, with that said, the majority (if not all) coins on Coinwarz have been listed on Cryptsy... so to me, i'd maybe sell 25% and then sit on em.

Done exactly that, Thanks very much for advise. Sold 25% which means it cover my initial outlay and some profit towards electricity cost. And still holding 1.8million
Bear in mind it currently has less supply than doge, is cheaper than doge at its baseline, and has only just begun being pumped by people who did the same to doge a week ago.

This is only the beginning. Those who don't buy in now stand to lose significant chances of profit. The sell target is fairly obvious to people who were watching the doge and other coins - which for this coin will be around 100-200 satoshi.

Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
I've been holding 400k since the night of release. Not sure if I should sell them for a quick $50 or so profit or take the risk and hold it until the price rises.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Sell off already happened a few times.

As I said, it only separates from the weak hands to the strong.

Several big players and whales are moving the prices up. Expect the price to triple to 60 before a brief sell down, then up to 100 and above!

BUY OR HOLD.

Block reward is double that of Doge, it has not near the community of Doge and you think it will be worth more than half of doge? Only ones profiting will be the pumpers who know the sell target.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
BUY or HOLD!!

Whoever said that has right.

Doge is a joke and climbed high. Moon will surpass it. At least MoonCoin has a purpose. To reach the moon. And take its followers there too.
Activity: 808
Merit: 1011
Anyone knows what's happening? Is MOON added on a new exchange?

BTW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpga7LMdOc8
Activity: 322
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
Sell off already happened a few times.

As I said, it only separates from the weak hands to the strong.

Several big players and whales are moving the prices up. Expect the price to triple to 60 before a brief sell down, then up to 100 and above!

BUY OR HOLD.

Activity: 378

Jump to: