Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 355. (Read 1106887 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
this is so exciting to watch  Smiley
16 sell wall from 13btc to 5btc in 2minutes... aand gone.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I was here on launch! Glad i didnt sell my moons back then!

Well done for holding - now reap the rewards! I was also here from launch - cannot believe these moves! Something BIG is brewing!

We break 500 latoshi in 5 minutes Smiley

( 295LTC sell wall at 500 latoshi, if buying pushes through, clear blue sky ahead from there!)

Sell wall now 263 229 187 and dropping, looks like this train is going BEYOND 500 latoshi and MORE!

SMASHED THROUGH 500!!!!!! 560 and COUNTING UPWARDS!!!

If you are not on the MOON train BUY NOW!!!!!

OMG!!! 600!!!!
Activity: 420
Again, a word of warning. DO NOT PANIC WHEN THERE'S A BRIEF SLUMP!/Slowdown.

Inexperienced miners, traders and weak hands operate on basis of fear and will try to dump whenever they can.

DO NOT SELL AT THE SLIGHTEST SIGN OF A SLUMP.

Weak hands, miners who know nothing else but to dump, and a bunch of other people can temporarily drive down the price here and there.

Have no fear - people who missed the doge train + the whales will easily absorb that much and are planning to drive this up to at least 200 satoshi.

All those weak hands are doing are giving easy MOON to stronger hands.

Buy, or hold!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
New mooncoin forums are set up. Seems like this coin is going places.

Well done for holding - now reap the rewards! I was also here from launch - cannot believe these moves! Something BIG is brewing!

( 295LTC sell wall at 500 latoshi, if buying pushes through, clear blue sky ahead from there!)

Sell wall now 263 229 187 and dropping, looks like this train is going BEYOND 500 latoshi and MORE!

SMASHED THROUGH 500!!!!!! 560 and COUNTING UPWARDS!!!

If you are not on the MOON train BUY NOW!!!!!
Well, somebody want to buy 241 million lol

https://coinex.pw/trade/moon_btc

the one buys 240 million must have a plan to make huge profit,
still there are investors, means good right

Looks like you were right Smiley
To all the people trying to sell at lower prices:

ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND?

Move your sell prices UP! Set them above 100 satoshi or at least 50 satoshi, and WAIT.

Doge is crashing, people are looking for the next big thing. Moon coin will rise to the occasion, and as soon as US wakes up, more buying spree.

Therefore, keep those sell orders expensive, not cheap!
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
I can clearly say that we will see 2500 litoshi in 1 week.

write down my words.
Hell yeah. I've invested about 125 EURO for MOON, now have around 10. THX DEVS! FUCK U! FUCK U for saying you are working on this coin, but u don't! Now I've lost my hole hope. Wanted to help u, talked with Chainey, but now what? U don't say ANYTHING!
It it so fuckin hard to do something with this coin? Is it? NO! BUT CAN"T BELIVE U WANT TO DO SOMETHING!
Back problem? BULLSHIT! Now what? Earthquake? It's 14.01.13!

Just go to hell. Can't belive ppl still make buy orders, even for so low price. Can't stand that I bought this crap @ 11 satoshi.

lol

lol I bought 2million of them at 1satoshi and I kinda regret I did buy them Cheesy

You are saved! Now like everyone else I bet you wished you bought MORE!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I bought about 15 mil @ 5 yesterday. 1.7 BTC +, it even autosold.
Nice news for getting up Cheesy haha.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
how many mooncoins i get in a day with 500kh/s (poolmining)
Just bought 7 million Moon coins, Lets take off Cheesy

That was a GREAT DECISION! Bet you are SO HAPPY NOW!!!
I wonder if some people here already sold their MOON too early?

Yeah some guy on here last week (check a few pages back) sold his millions for a few litecoin satoshis and claimed it would never go up.
On coinex, Mooncoin just rose from 5 to 12 satoshi in less than 12 hours.

Adding moon on to cryptsy is being considered. People are thinking it will be so as soon as this friday or weekend.

Certain whales using 400 btcs are moving the prices up, with gradual efforts bearing fruit - a coin that was considered dead last week which was priced at less than 1 satoshi is now worth 12 satoshi.

The target appears to be 200 satoshis or higher. With the total sell order between current price and 100 satoshi within 400 btc range, this seems doable considering outside buyers also driving the prices up.

Not the least of all, those who tasted the fruits of doge coin train and those who missed the doge coin train last week is now eagerly getting into the game.

All of this means only one thing:

TO THE MOON.

Discuss. Or go and buy. Or do both

Edit: Be aware, a possibility exists that some short-sighted miners who only know how to dump their 24 hours worth of coins, and some weak hands will sell off decent sized quantities to cause a brief 12 to 24 hour slump on the way to the moon.

The key is not to get fooled by this and understand that we have so far been breaking through each successive ceilings and brief slumps and climbing higher every time. This started from 1 satoshi - only way we are going is UP!

This isn't even an ascending triangle. It's past that and is going straight up. There will be bumps on the road, which will present even better opportunities for potential buyers who missed the first rise to buy some more cheaply.

After a brief slump? Another 2-3 times increase. A brief slump. This pattern will repeat itself at least 2 times from now.

Which means 100 satoshi is well within reasonable reach by this weekend, around saturday or so.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
We need more exchanges. THe volume will go just crazy from now on

Can anyone contact btc38 / btc-e / btc8 and more? coinmkt?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://dedicatedpool.com/images/logo.png

MOON.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.
Jump to: