Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 388. (Read 1106887 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Well, the diff is at 18 now. Let it go under 10 and the people start mining again as hell. I am still waiting for the second lift off which will happen. Not today, not tomorrow, but it will happen.

How and when does difficulty decreases can someone explain
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
"Wait" & "hold" the most used words for this currency. This coin does not innovate, no projection, no objectives and the consequence.. not future.
To be equals as other coins, there are other coins.
Activity: 808
Merit: 1011
Well, the diff is at 18 now. Let it go under 10 and the people start mining again as hell. I am still waiting for the second lift off which will happen. Not today, not tomorrow, but it will happen.
legendary
Activity: 868
not yet but it will be even if you mine it right now you can make .044 BTC a day / 2.5MH which is not BAD at all or is it Wink
legendary
Activity: 1106
Difficulty is dropping fast while we are only at the 77xx-th block. The block reward will only halve upon reaching block 100,000. Just like Doge, its a matter of keep on mining and hoping this coin does not die before reaching the 100,000th block.

Man, let it rest in peace  Grin It is dead.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Difficulty is dropping fast while we are only at the 77xx-th block. The block reward will only halve upon reaching block 100,000. Just like Doge, its a matter of keep on mining and hoping this coin does not die before reaching the 100,000th block.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Have A Nice Day

Cry Cry Cry

but, it is real... why? too many coin reward, and no difference from Doge
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I belive this coin will back, but I think pools should stop mining for now, bc they only make bigger inflation (ofc this coin for now have NO value without exchanges - on markets too) with so low difficult and start again with new marketing push on which dev team works.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hello,
i added a new mining Pool today. Please join us to the mooooon... :-)

Bonus of 100.000 Moon for the finder of our third BLOCK!!!

Fast Server Xenon 4 x 3,2Ghs 32 GB Ram, SSD HD
Stratum
Vardiff
Get your coins to your Wallet min payout 1 MOON
PROP Payout
Manual and Auto Payout
0,5% Fee
Stratum Port: 1010
cgminer example: ./cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://moon.coinpool.de:1010 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

Join our Pool:
http://moon.coinpool.de

Support Forum:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mining-pool-vardiff-stratum-ddos-protected-coinpoolde-382959
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Moon has entered its hard and cold phase. Only if real interest remains, it will survive and strike back. Only the bold keep mining and buying.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
MOONS are ripe for the picking for investors to buy in its current prices.
Activity: 105
where is the mooners Huh

They are trying to add the coin to btc-e..
https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Btce_Add_LottoCoin/?copy

They are number one in Coin Payments Coin Vote ! now.

where is the mooners Huh?!!!

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 61
For now MOON doesn't have any value! It's only on exchanges (for now...).
Activity: 210
lol at all the trolls driving the price down! I agree it was wayyy overpriced at 1btc/mil but now its at 1satoshi already.wtf people! Scooped up 13millions of moon Just now,even it is shit coin its not worth 1satoshi but at least 10X that.
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Mooncoin CAN go higher but only if people stop listening to all the trolls bashing it. I personally feel like the coin was attacked with haters undercutting the value by 5 sat each sell order. I saw multiple sell orders of only ONE mooncoin attempting to drive that price and scare people away.

1 Mooncoin @ 0.00000009
1 Mooncoin @ 0.00000008
1 Mooncoin @ 0.00000007
1 Mooncoin @ 0.00000006

obviously there was only one reason someone would do this. My only concern is will Cryptsy even consider it now? The only thing we had to back moon was the immense trade volume but now its gone. What else does moon offer?

Mooncoin is still getting requests on Cryptsy and is still in the running on the Coinpayments.net survey.

Anyone who hasn't voted should vote for Mooncoin here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397540.80

People need to stop panicking and focus on what you can do - vote, post on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. 

Bitcoin is back on its way up over $1,000 again and there will be rapidly more and more interest in the currencies. Get it in use through Coinpayments.net and elsewhere and it will continue.  Even the inexpensive coins will trade higher later this year as the market and awareness grows.  More people will buy and trade than will mine.

Earthcoin is trading in the same price range as Moon and it's about to go onto Cryptsy - Moon could too if people keep supporting it. 

Add your voice to get it on Cryptsy here if you haven't yet:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/49478/

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Mooncoin CAN go higher but only if people stop listening to all the trolls bashing it. I personally feel like the coin was attacked with haters undercutting the value by 5 sat each sell order. I saw multiple sell orders of only ONE mooncoin attempting to drive that price and scare people away.

1 Mooncoin @ 0.00000009
1 Mooncoin @ 0.00000008
1 Mooncoin @ 0.00000007
1 Mooncoin @ 0.00000006

obviously there was only one reason someone would do this. My only concern is will Cryptsy even consider it now? The only thing we had to back moon was the immense trade volume but now its gone. What else does moon offer?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
save the MOOOON Cheesy

0 buy order on coinex and coinedup... so let it die in peace  Cheesy

it is not over till its over...maybe people want a 384.4 billion max coins, or maybe they don't want to trade in decimals for a long time, maybe moon is a good name (original) since earth is already used three times like (global,earth,world)coins..maybe the Chinese like moons, because they have lunar new years..since it is already in coinmarketcap let the people have a good look at it until they decide Wink
Activity: 140
Watch moon/ltc on coinex - stable price and good market there.
Jump to: