Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 386. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

What's next?

Dev hasn't posted since Jan 3. Multiple people have publicly offered to help, and it doesn't seem like dev is much interested.

I was willing to believe that this was an honest effort and he just had some back luck, but I'm starting to have my doubts.

Doesn't seem like to the dev cares too much what happens to this coin anymore. And it's too bad. This coin has a great name and marketable angle.

Buying at 1 satoshi, ANYthing that's done to raise awareness = pretty large profits. You can make 1000% returns if it could climb back to just 10 satoshis. Hell, if it reached the low price level doge is at right now, you'd be making 25x ROI. This should be a no-brainer.

And it's totally do-able. This coin needs a facelift (new look and feel), better web site, and a community behind it.

At this low price, this coin should be one of the most obvious investment vehicles in crypto. But an absent dev doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Yes I know you had to deal with a lot of trolls. So what. That's what happens when you launch a coin.

If this is in any way a legit effort and not a get rich quick scam, then accept the help people are offering and make this coin into something.

[/quote]

Well said. I'd be happy to help. come on guys lets put some effort to make moon reach its real value.
[/quote]

Why not become the new devs?
[/quote]

Why should anyone? There is no premine Cheesy
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
1/4 6:30PM - Update on marketing efforts and team updates!

What's next?

Dev hasn't posted since Jan 3. Multiple people have publicly offered to help, and it doesn't seem like dev is much interested.

I was willing to believe that this was an honest effort and he just had some back luck, but I'm starting to have my doubts.

Doesn't seem like to the dev cares too much what happens to this coin anymore. And it's too bad. This coin has a great name and marketable angle.

Buying at 1 satoshi, ANYthing that's done to raise awareness = pretty large profits. You can make 1000% returns if it could climb back to just 10 satoshis. Hell, if it reached the low price level doge is at right now, you'd be making 25x ROI. This should be a no-brainer.

And it's totally do-able. This coin needs a facelift (new look and feel), better web site, and a community behind it.

At this low price, this coin should be one of the most obvious investment vehicles in crypto. But an absent dev doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Yes I know you had to deal with a lot of trolls. So what. That's what happens when you launch a coin.

If this is in any way a legit effort and not a get rich quick scam, then accept the help people are offering and make this coin into something.

Well said. I'd be happy to help. come on guys lets put some effort to make moon reach its real value.

Why not become the new devs?
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
MOON has 5x the supply of DOGE and 1/100th of the people's attention, 1 satoshi is all that is worth right now under these premises and the theoretical limit will always be 1/5th of the price of DOGE given the supply issue.
You can try buying at 1 and selling at 2 ad-infinitum, but that's not going to get the coin out of the deadlock it is in right now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Software Developer

What's next?

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
btc market is locked..people buying at 1 satoshi are selling at 2 then buying at 1 again.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

What's next?

Amen!

I'd be happy to help. I've just joined http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23mooncoin-team to get in touch with others. JOIN!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

What's next?

Activity: 14

What's next?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
1 satoshi...lower than that it's impossibile. Sad

It's possible: 1 satoshi-litecoin, 1 satoshi-doge, etc.

yes, you're right.

One question: what's the best exchange site to sell/buy mooncoins?
your doing it now just say you want to buy or sell  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

for now, neither.. i just need a good site where monitor the variation of price Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

yes, you're right.

your doing it now just say you want to buy or sell  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

yes, you're right.

Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
Got 450k moons for sale. PM me with your offers.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Activity: 28
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
How low does the diff have to be for cpu to be able to actually find anything?
less than 1, probably even less than 0.5 to have a chance before difficulty shoots up again.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
How low does the diff have to be for cpu to be able to actually find anything?
Activity: 5
Is there any news about the new marketing team?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
If you're fed up with your moon i'll take the donation =]

2GgaaShGEQJffLJuTaHXCNpYaHcmpBUEFL
I don't feel l like dealing with a exchange if you want to Buy what I have msg me I think it's a million
Activity: 52
If you're fed up with your moon i'll take the donation =]

2GgaaShGEQJffLJuTaHXCNpYaHcmpBUEFL
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/1/8/mooncoinbitcoin-trading-pair-to-be-removed-by-coinedup

I'm trying to be positive about MoonCoin, it might not be all that bad Smiley If I can do anything to help, please let me know

I offered to help as well, but have received no response yet from the dev.
Jump to: