Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 390. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So many seller and so little buyer,hehe
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Hello all! Mooncoin giveaway!

I am giving away 2,000 Mooncoins to the next 50 people who watch my video on youtube and comment.

It is just something I put together for one of the Grand Theft Auto 5 missions.

To get the 2,000 Mooncoins you must leave a comment on what you think of the video(any feedback is fine, honestly just looking to get better).

Then put your Mooncoin Address after your thoughts on my video.

Thanks!
Haha this must be the Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuE5HGaIWwA

Wallet: 2XykBxiqUZF93A6jESoJdqfgZaVAuoPboD
 Grin

that was fun btw..sending you 5000 for that haha
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

I am giving away 2,000 Mooncoins to the next 50 people who watch my video on youtube and comment.

To get the 2,000 Mooncoins you must leave a comment on what you think of the video(any feedback is fine, honestly just looking to get better).

Thanks!
Haha this must be the Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuE5HGaIWwA

Wallet: 2XykBxiqUZF93A6jESoJdqfgZaVAuoPboD
 Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

To get the 2,000 Mooncoins you must leave a comment on the Youtube video specified below, on what you think of the video(any feedback is fine, honestly just looking to get better).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO3J0qOVPi0

I am giving away 2,000 Mooncoins up to 50 people.

MoonCoin left to give away = 66,000!!!

Thanks!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
And that's what happens to your shitty coin if you don't invest more than one day in to developing it. Soon to be vanished from all crypto exchanges.

Hey now.  No reason to be nasty.  Want a few free moon coins?  Give me your wallet address

http://moon.dedicatedpool.com

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool

2T1tej6e1gBjqdJPZ17ZypYhjSrp32Y75V

thx
Awesome! New wave of TO THE MOOOON!!
So, anyone for giveaway? I have no access for my moon wallet now, have only coinex mined ones, so cant type messages with YOUR TICKET TO THE MOON on transactions. But still can give 5-10k moons for someone who starts thread.
legendary
Actually, there is nearly 2 GH for moon network. So it's still alive and really good. Also, if price would be near 15 satoshis - it would be more profitable than doge/other scrypt forks.
We just need some work to make it happen - cryptsy, coinwarz, some alt-coin payments, some giveaways.
I can give 5-10k moons if someone wants to start giveaway thread. Make it and post donation wallet - i will send.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Guys, we just need to make moon to the MOOON, yea.
I mean, we need to lobby moon on cryptsy. It's still more 1 GH mining, and i have nearly 2btc for buying it on coinex for 2 satoshis.
It still can lift off!
Activity: 70
Wow. Finally I can post in a main Topic. Firstly great to be here. hehe. Seriously though When will get moon on an exchange somewhere.

Why is their so much ragging on moon? Hypothetically if Moon was pre mined it would have only been a tiny little bit. I mean there is hardly any coins that wern't pre mined especially earlier ones. Are these people just trolls or do they have a valid point.

Will moon coin ever be seriously able to trade on an exchange (Other than Coindup)(I like to visualise things on graphs and I cant see any on Coindup)?

You be the judge:
There are... wait for this - two BUY orders on coinedup.

Rate   MOON   BTC
0.00000002   92521993.71476799   1.85043987
0.00000001   31348879.   0.31348879

Happy mining/trading

yeah... focus on mining; I'm not sure about trading  Cheesy
Activity: 32
Wow. Finally I can post in a main Topic. Firstly great to be here. hehe. Seriously though When will get moon on an exchange somewhere.

Why is their so much ragging on moon? Hypothetically if Moon was pre mined it would have only been a tiny little bit. I mean there is hardly any coins that wern't pre mined especially earlier ones. Are these people just trolls or do they have a valid point.

Will moon coin ever be seriously able to trade on an exchange (Other than Coindup)(I like to visualise things on graphs and I cant see any on Coindup)?

Is anyone lobbying Cryptsy for a position?

Happy mining/trading
You can visualise things on coinex.
Activity: 26
OK New Question. Is anyone in here clever enough to make a graph of Coindup indexes outta theri API? I know it can be done, I just would have a freaking clue how to do it?
Activity: 26

Is anyone lobbying Cryptsy for a position?

Happy mining/trading
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Activity: 84

Quick Start

Start with registering on our pool & creating workers for your computers. You can use our automated config generator in our workers page and download pre-configured files for your mining software.

EU Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://eu.coinum.org:3338
US Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://us.coinum.org:3338

CGMiner Configuration

Here is sample CGMiner configurations with fail-over support. Given that the stratum server you use fails, your miner software will continue to work with out other stratum server.
Note: You have to change WORKER and PASS with your actual worker-name and worker-password values you get from workers page.

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

• Our network - We already operate first class & high performance pools, check our other pools over http://www.coinium.org
  • %0 fee - Our network have no fees! We just kindly ask you to donate if you like to.
  • Stratum servers - We have stratum servers in Europe and  United States. Right now we have a total of 4 servers (2 stratum server, 1 webserver and 1 database server) and we are quickly upgrading & adding new servers to stack when we need to.
  • Fail-over config support - In case that the stratum server you use fails, your miner will just continue to mine with our secondary stratum server.
  • VARDIFF enabled - Our stratum servers will shift your work difficulty based on your hash-rate automatically.
  • DDOS Protected - Our servers are DDOS protected 7x24!
  • Automated backups - We get automated backups of our system.
  • Automatic payments - You can set automatic payments if you like to.
  • Fast confirmations - We are quickly processing your transactions once newly found blocks are confirmed.
  • Automatic config generator - Check our workers page to automatically download a generated configuration file for your workers with fail-over support!
  • Continous support - We are eager to help our users! You can ask for support in our forum topic.
  • IRC support - We have operators in our IRC channel and you can chit-chat about mining too.
  • Mobile friendly - We have mobile friendly user interface so you can check your miner's status from your mobile devices
  • Contests - We are regularly creating contests and giving bonus coins to our miners!
legendary
someone should organize a marketing plan for this. I am sure it can rise as much as possible. right now there is a huge income to the general bitcoin market, this will effect soon all the altcoins.

updates at page 1
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
someone should organize a marketing plan for this. I am sure it can rise as much as possible. right now there is a huge income to the general bitcoin market, this will effect soon all the altcoins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
at diff 31 the profitability even at 2 satoshis is awesome. rich on the moon!

i need more power to get me to da moon!
finaly we all go to the moon... :-)
Activity: 31
at diff 31 the profitability even at 2 satoshis is awesome. rich on the moon!

i need more power to get me to da moon!
Jump to: