Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 392. (Read 1106887 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
And that's what happens to your shitty coin if you don't invest more than one day in to developing it. Soon to be vanished from all crypto exchanges.

Hey now.  No reason to be nasty.  Want a few free moon coins?  Give me your wallet address

http://moon.dedicatedpool.com

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Just mine 1h and count.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
How many mooncoins am I supposed to make with 4MH/s ? I checked yesterday and at the current difficulty of 78 and a block reward of 2 million coins, I am supposed to make over 4 million a day but I have been mining for about 8 1/2 hours and only got 300k ??
Cryptsy better than nothing.... https://twitter.com/RealMooncoin
Do something with this coin! Exchanges will make buble, but will not fix this freakin coin!
Activity: 340
Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Sigh. We need a miracle to save this coin now. Lost so much in this coin thinking it had future. Unless the dev has enough mana to do magic, it's practically screwed. On the other hand.... EarthCoin seems to be promising!! Going to be on cryptsy very very soon! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=398008.20
Activity: 196
%insert your text% soon!
And that's what happens to your shitty coin if you don't invest more than one day in to developing it. Soon to be vanished from all crypto exchanges.
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Long-term viability of the currency requires people to be able to buy stuff with it. 

Coinpayments.net, an alternative to Bitpay, currently has 34 cryptocurrencies they support and want to add more. 

Looking at this page:

https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=coinreq

it looks like they're already considering adding it to their platform! 

According to the front page of their site they're going to have people vote for which ones to add next; I'll post a link as soon as I see the survey is up.  Using the form on the page I linked to ask them to add Moon probably would help, too.

Maybe I should get my nearby grocery store (not a chain) to start using Coinpayments. I had been planning to talk to the manager to get him to sign up for Bitpay, but Coinpayments gives me more options. 

Anyway, don't dump your coins people.  Although I did just pick up a few thousand for next to nothing on Coinex, so maybe you keep doing it for now on second thought... 
Activity: 238
Gentlemen.. We have one the largest moon pools on the Internet and I would personally like to invite you to join in on the profitable mining.

MOON.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine interrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• Redundant servers in different datalocations
  • DDoS protection at switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

The Future

• Implementing a full ticketing system
  • Phone and SMS support.. yes phone! Call and talk to someone real.
  • More servers, more power, more scalability.

legendary
yes
Mining it for fun now and will awai what happens after the first block reset.

Block reset? What will hapend with ppl's coins?

I think they will get lost?

Block reset? What will hapend with ppl's coins?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
does this coin back to the earth then to be on the cryptsy?
legendary
yes
Activity: 182
Forget mining this now, waste of time.
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
guys. let's pump this coin up. Let's put buy orders steadily at 0.00000006 and above. an increment of 0.00000001 each with maybe 1btc each. With this, we can raise the value of this coin. But we need combined effort on this! Dev, we need your help too man!
no please, don't throw your BTC on this shitcoin. Go buy up some DOGEs and thank me later.
lost too much in this coin, no more investment i will make
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
guys. let's pump this coin up. Let's put buy orders steadily at 0.00000006 and above. an increment of 0.00000001 each with maybe 1btc each. With this, we can raise the value of this coin. But we need combined effort on this! Dev, we need your help too man!
no please, don't throw your BTC on this shitcoin. Go buy up some DOGEs and thank me later.
Activity: 364

The dev should have done this with his 'team' but he's to busy defending himself instead of creating a stable high value coin.
Jump to: