Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 393. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
I mine this coin, i get a lot of coins, but it seems to me that we are wasting our time...

We need faucets, services, shops, games. The coin need to be improved. We do all that we can, but dev pls, help your large community of miners.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Quick Start

Start with registering on our pool & creating workers for your computers. You can use our automated config generator in our workers page and download pre-configured files for your mining software.

EU Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://eu.coinum.org:3338
US Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://us.coinum.org:3338

CGMiner Configuration

Here is sample CGMiner configurations with fail-over support. Given that the stratum server you use fails, your miner software will continue to work with out other stratum server.
Note: You have to change WORKER and PASS with your actual worker-name and worker-password values you get from workers page.

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

• Our network - We already operate first class & high performance pools, check our other pools over http://www.coinium.org
  • %0 fee - Our network have no fees! We just kindly ask you to donate if you like to.
  • Stratum servers - We have stratum servers in Europe and  United States. Right now we have a total of 4 servers (2 stratum server, 1 webserver and 1 database server) and we are quickly upgrading & adding new servers to stack when we need to.
  • Fail-over config support - In case that the stratum server you use fails, your miner will just continue to mine with our secondary stratum server.
  • DDOS Protected - Our servers are DDOS protected 7x24!
  • Automated backups - We get automated backups of our system.
  • Automatic payments - You can set automatic payments if you like to.
  • Fast confirmations - We are quickly processing your transactions once newly found blocks are confirmed.
  • Automatic config generator - Check our workers page to automatically download a generated configuration file for your workers with fail-over support!
  • Continous support - We are eager to help our users! You can ask for support in our forum topic.
  • IRC support - We have operators in our IRC channel and you can chit-chat about mining too.
  • Mobile friendly - We have mobile friendly user interface so you can check your miner's status from your mobile devices
  • Contests - We are regularly creating contests and giving bonus coins to our miners!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
2 Satoshi's now. Lowered my offer to 1 Satoshi. Down or nothing at all  Cool
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
There's so much on the sell side and so little on the buy side. This coin may hit 1 satoshi in the next day or two. This thing might set a record for fastest delisting of an altcoin.

there is still the ltc market.
same happened to ifc

oh well. i guess we're screwed. lol. most likely to hit 1 satoshi soon and no buy orders soon. Well i'm waiting for the low point n buying up =D
Activity: 294
There's so much on the sell side and so little on the buy side. This coin may hit 1 satoshi in the next day or two. This thing might set a record for fastest delisting of an altcoin.

there is still the ltc market.
same happened to ifc
Activity: 98
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
guys. let's pump this coin up. Let's put buy orders steadily at 0.00000006 and above. an increment of 0.00000001 each with maybe 1btc each. With this, we can raise the value of this coin. But we need combined effort on this! Dev, we need your help too man!

maybe the guys that instamined and dumped on coinex will come to coinedup and pump it a bit.
Activity: 51
is this dead yet?

It went to moon then returned to Earth. Mission Accomplished
where is the next station

the next station is to mars. It's dirt cheap now. set buy at 0.00000004!
sell at 0.0000004? lol
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
is this dead yet?

the next station is to mars. It's dirt cheap now. set buy at 0.00000004!
Activity: 51
is this dead yet?

Activity: 70
Still a large amount of fuel in the tank of this puppy Smiley

Buy up
Activity: 99
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
guys. let's pump this coin up. Let's put buy orders steadily at 0.00000006 and above. an increment of 0.00000001 each with maybe 1btc each. With this, we can raise the value of this coin. But we need combined effort on this! Dev, we need your help too man!
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
I'd like to see Mooncoin be one of them and think it has a better chance potentially than some of the others we already have.

Why do you think Mooncoin has a better chance? I am curious..

Probably because he's holding a lot  Roll Eyes

Heh. Yes, I am holding, but I'm holding because I see some potential in it not the other way around. Smiley 

Not going to make any huge claims here; it's partially based on the name and image being of better quality than many of the newer coins, and it also got my attention because it featured on Multipool right out of the gate.  I think we're only seeing the start of this cryptocurrency market/economy and there is a huge amount of room for many to succeed.

I especially think this is true with services that will allow increasingly easy exchange and payment between multiple currencies and which enable merchants to accept multiple currencies simultaneously instead of picking one over another (like the Coinpayments.net service I mentioned upthread).

My guess is that altcoins will start being adopted (and of course made) by companies, countries, and communities of people.  Things will become simultaneously more balkanized in the sense of there being many competing currencies, yet at the same more cohesive and interconnected because the technology will allow money to flow from one to the other easily. 

So many currencies have a potential future, but individual ones like this will still need to get and build some momentum to make it to the explosive growth phase I see coming for crypto in general.

Anyway, call it a gut feeling if that's easier. Gotta run.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Don't worry. It is still alive. Keep mining when diff is low
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
very sad seeing this coin dead  Undecided
Activity: 364
I'd like to see Mooncoin be one of them and think it has a better chance potentially than some of the others we already have.

Probably because he's holding a lot  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Here's a suggestion that may help Mooncoin grow - there's a company called Coinpayments.net which is a checkout system like Bitpay, but accepts a variety of altcoins including Dogecoin and Unobtanium. 

They are looking for votes on which new currencies to add and merchants would be able to easily accept any or all of the currencies CoinPayments supports.  They are looking for suggestions and will be having a vote in a few days. 

Here is their currency request form:

https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=coinreq

I'm going to submit a request they add Mooncoin and hopefully the dev will do so as well.  Why not take a minute and fill out the form if you want to help out? 
Personally, I'd like to see it on Cryptsy soon -- not to dump it, but to sell a portion and hold the majority.  Gives me a little money to reinvest in my projects, but I'd want to hold most of it for longer term. 

The entire crypto market will go up this year and with the flood of new currencies that is about to hit (we've seen nothing yet) I think there's a better long term chance for coins that get at least a little established now. But the ones that are around later this year will gain value and utility.

I think there will be a large number of currencies which will gain a degree of market share; I'd like to see Mooncoin be one of them and think it has a better chance potentially than some of the others we already have. Just needs a chance to gain some momentum and exposure.  I'm thinking about doing a little giveaway on Twitter maybe.
Jump to: