Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 403. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Moon dropping on CoinEx  Undecided
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Quick Start

Start with registering on our pool & creating workers for your computers. You can use our automated config generator in our workers page and download pre-configured files for your mining software.

EU Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://eu.coinum.org:3338
US Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://us.coinum.org:3338

CGMiner Configuration

Here is sample CGMiner configurations with fail-over support. Given that the stratum server you use fails, your miner software will continue to work with out other stratum server.
Note: You have to change WORKER and PASS with your actual worker-name and worker-password values you get from workers page.

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

• Our network - We already operate first class & high performance pools, check our other pools over http://www.coinium.org
  • %0 fee - Our network have no fees! We just kindly ask you to donate if you like to.
  • Stratum servers - We have stratum servers in Europe and  United States. Right now we have a total of 4 servers (2 stratum server, 1 webserver and 1 database server) and we are quickly upgrading & adding new servers to stack when we need to.
  • Fail-over config support - In case that the stratum server you use fails, your miner will just continue to mine with our secondary stratum server.
  • DDOS Protected - Our servers are DDOS protected 7x24!
  • Automated backups - We get automated backups of our system.
  • Automatic payments - You can set automatic payments if you like to.
  • Fast confirmations - We are quickly processing your transactions once newly found blocks are confirmed.
  • Automatic config generator - Check our workers page to automatically download a generated configuration file for your workers with fail-over support!
  • Continous support - We are eager to help our users! You can ask for support in our forum topic.
  • IRC support - We have operators in our IRC channel and you can chit-chat about mining too.
  • Mobile friendly - We have mobile friendly user interface so you can check your miner's status from your mobile devices
  • Contests - We are regularly creating contests and giving bonus coins to our miners!
Activity: 71
Sad, lost almost half an LTC trading with MOON on CoinEx...

to the moon!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Still no arrval of my nearly 200k MOONs to coinex....looks like it might have been fubared on multipools side as well....it appears in recent withdrawals....but in all withdrawals page....strange

we had technical issues for some hours today.

please open a ticket with the txid and we process it manually.

your system has a bug.
when I enter a sell offer with my whole coins, I press the sell button twice wrongly.
but 2 offers were accepted !!

for example

I had 2 coins, I wanted to sell whole of them in one sell offer but I pressed the sell button twice.
and your site showed my offers as 2 which every offer had 2 coins. 4 coins total in my sell offers. but I had only 2.
maybe these problems cause these missings.

So... where's the problem? you already have doubled your MOON coins Smiley
Activity: 14
How a coin can die in 2 days?
it will rise, just a bad start.
Activity: 112
Cagecoin up next hahaha  Grin
Activity: 182
Right, time to bail, what coin next people?  Grin
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Still no arrval of my nearly 200k MOONs to coinex....looks like it might have been fubared on multipools side as well....it appears in recent withdrawals....but in all withdrawals page....strange

your system has a bug.
when I enter a sell offer with my whole coins, I press the sell button twice wrongly.
but 2 offers were accepted !!

for example

I had 2 coins, I wanted to sell whole of them in one sell offer but I pressed the sell button twice.
and your site showed my offers as 2 which every offer had 2 coins. 4 coins total in my sell offers. but I had only 2.
maybe these problems cause these missings.
Activity: 238
No giveaway, too much people angry by start. This coin are dead. Sorry. It's not good idea to put the coin too much quickly on trade. No-one work for mobilisate community and grow it... Lucky people on good pool at start dump it and that it. Let's go to next big one...
Activity: 112
Lol. Diff decreased, network hashrate doubled.
So i'm sitting with 1.1 million moon coins, rig pumping away. bored
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Can anyone give me mooncoin.conf to start mining solo?

rpcuser=whatyouwant
rpcpassowrd=whatyouwant
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=match it with cgminer config
server=1
Activity: 5
Also had sent 10k mooncoins from multipool to Coinex and no money on balance( 12 hours past
Activity: 11
Can anyone give me mooncoin.conf to start mining solo?
Activity: 51
it's 3 days not update, I wanna know what happen? and I think mooncoin should change a logo and add something about background culture make it looks more formal. Wink Wink
So what's new on the MOON front
Activity: 280

Thanks Captain, i will do that...however....it seems even multipool has not updated the TXID at this moment either....like i stated, it is showing in recent withdrawals....but not in the completed withdrawals....so i am leaning towards the fact it might be in limbo...sent an email to multipool also....just waiting for confirmation.
Activity: 294

Activity: 280
Jump to: