Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 400. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Just want to know how many coins started the same, but after all came on on cryptsy and bubble started.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Have over 6 mil  MOON transfered  from multipool  and  dedicated ....!!!  
Some ppl here want to ruin MOON's great future i think  Wink

Great future? lol Thats funny, even this thread has been abandoned by most people including the OP. The OP is now enjoying his 600 BTC somewhere in the plane flying to Macao
No way:
Last 24hrs trade volume: 572497684.0340812 MOON / 52.41679422 BTC
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Have over 6 mil  MOON transfered  from multipool  and  dedicated ....!!!  
Some ppl here want to ruin MOON's great future i think  Wink

Great future? lol Thats funny, even this thread has been abandoned by most people including the OP. The OP is now enjoying his 600 BTC somewhere in the plane flying to Macao
Activity: 294
use www.coinex.pw for trading MOON

Not until you state what the withdrawl fees are with an example. Fees to bring money in, fees to trade and fees to take money out.

withdrawal fee is 0.1 MOON
trading is 0,2%
and depositing is free at our side.
Activity: 258
Have over 6 mil  MOON transfered  from multipool  and  dedicated ....!!! 
Some ppl here want to ruin MOON's great future i think  Wink
use www.coinex.pw for trading MOON

Not until you state what the withdrawl fees are with an example. Fees to bring money in, fees to trade and fees to take money out.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Probably just the btc pump making price go down it seem to be effecting all coins.

I see, that's why most coins are up on coinmarketcap today.

sorry to break this onto you, but if most coins have a growth in cap above that of BTC then those coins are increasing in value by themselves against BTC.
MOON is down 50% today, a bunch of serious coins like Namecoin, Primecoin and Peercoin have gone the other way with market cap increases above 30%

Doge has dropped to 45 and every loves doge!!!

I never heard of the coins you mentioned so can't comment.

Noob alert, noob alert.

Never heard of Namecoin, Primecoin or Peercoin... did you enter the crypto scene last week?

and btw, DOGE is dropping to 45 because it's very profitable to mine, unlike MOON that at these prices people is simply dumping it and panic selling to move on to the next scamcoin. MOON is not profitable at 6 satoshis.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Selling 1 million Kittehcoin for 1.5 million MooN

If he offers you Kittehcoin please be aware it is stolen from me. He scammed me of my Kittehcoin and never sent the BTC he was supposed to. Stay away from jeff6475
Activity: 224
WTB 1 Million MoonCoins for .004 BTC

Let me know if you are selling.

Yeah! Me too, or if someone wants to sell 2 million MOON for 0.009.  Cheesy

I will sell 1 million for 0.12btc
Activity: 92
Activity: 104

Yeah! Me too, or if someone wants to sell 2 million MOON for 0.009.  Cheesy
Activity: 49

Kidding me with this price?
Activity: 224
Probably just the btc pump making price go down it seem to be effecting all coins.

I see, that's why most coins are up on coinmarketcap today.

sorry to break this onto you, but if most coins have a growth in cap above that of BTC then those coins are increasing in value by themselves against BTC.
MOON is down 50% today, a bunch of serious coins like Namecoin, Primecoin and Peercoin have gone the other way with market cap increases above 30%

Doge has dropped to 45 and every loves doge!!!

I never heard of the coins you mentioned so can't comment.
Activity: 14
Activity: 14
Activity: 61
I want to see, what value will be, when Cryptsy will reach the Moon  Cool
Activity: 364

The entire mooncoin market can be manipulated by spending just 50 LTC as there is very low liquidity. So, have your orders ready to buy low and sell high to catch the natural ups and downs of an illiquid market.

Jump to: