Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 399. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I'm happy i just lost 1 hour with this 600million premined coin.

The dev did a great job, sold smoke got 50-100 btc and not even care to say goodbye.

They are on twitter doing updates.

Should be on new exchange in few hours  Cheesy
and reaching all new lows when the few people left dump what they have  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The dev did a great job, sold smoke got 50-100 btc and not even care to say goodbye.

They are on twitter doing updates.

Should be on new exchange in few hours  Cheesy
Activity: 258
Merit: 250

And the coin still have 3.5 Gh/s  Net Hashrate ?   Smiley
Maybe it is time to dump all your coins ppl !!   ... and cry after 3 days  Grin
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
Problem is the dev doesn't seem to care about the coin anymore, when was the last time he posted? Is there anything even being done with this coin?

Maybe he is busy working on the coin?

Trying to get it on other sites ready for takeoff, To the moon.

If this was the case he should at least post about it to give it some life
legendary
Activity: 1361
Merit: 1003
Don`t panic! Organize!
Right now the moon is 5-6 steps away from the black hole... failcoin :/
Problem is the dev doesn't seem to care about the coin anymore, when was the last time he posted? Is there anything even being done with this coin?

Maybe he is busy working on the coin?

Trying to get it on other sites ready for takeoff, To the moon.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
to the ....  Huh
trash can.

5 satoshis now, nothing can stop it!

the dev only cared to hype the coin and premining so he could dump once it hit an exchange.
Look, it worked fine for him, 4 days of work and he probably made 50-100 BTC with all the coin he dumped.

Just another coin on the list of dogeclones that failed to understand why DOGE is successful.
Activity: 112
https://moon.bettercoin.org just got started.  First 100 registrations are FEE-FREE.  Come join us!

SSL, DDOS Protected, Dedicated Enterprise Grade Hardware - Running Latest Stratum! 2% PPLNS after first 100 registrations!
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have roughly 82k in Moon I'm looking to trade for Doge.  Should I just trade it for BTC then BTC for doge on coinex?

Can always wait for it to pop up on CoinedUp, might sell for more when it first hits there...
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I have roughly 82k in Moon I'm looking to trade for Doge.  Should I just trade it for BTC then BTC for doge on coinex?
Activity: 238
Guys:

Thank you so much for making the http://moon.dedicatedpool.com pool great.  We're mining so efficiently and the response has been amazing.

Getting more and more hashes everyday with about 350 miners now!!

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
http://moon.dedicatedpool.com
[email protected] / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Sell it to me for 1 Satoshi or stop whining.
I want more  cheap MOON !!!   Grin
Activity: 266
Why the hell bunch of morons sell it so cheap, if it's not profitable to do that!? Most of ppl gave offert with value 0.00000015 and don't move lover, but there is part of idiot's witch ruin it...

Because they got out and dont want to be bagholders like me holding on to hundreds of thousands I couldve sold for 15 and now I have to settle for 03 or 02 by tomorrow.

Thats why. Those people got in, mined, converted to BTC and moved back to DOGE. Some like you and I are still still here watching it drop to 1 satoshi.
Activity: 61
Why the hell bunch of morons sell it so cheap, if it's not profitable to do that!? Most of ppl gave offert with value 0.00000015 and don't move lover, but there is part of idiot's witch ruin it...
Probably just the btc pump making price go down it seem to be effecting all coins.

I see, that's why most coins are up on coinmarketcap today.

sorry to break this onto you, but if most coins have a growth in cap above that of BTC then those coins are increasing in value by themselves against BTC.
MOON is down 50% today, a bunch of serious coins like Namecoin, Primecoin and Peercoin have gone the other way with market cap increases above 30%

Doge has dropped to 45 and every loves doge!!!

I never heard of the coins you mentioned so can't comment.

Never heard of Namecoin, Primecoin or Peercoin...

They're old coins that know one cares about.

Doge and Moon ftw
Anyone here knows a coin , added to multipool   @ day 1 ?
And having exchange  @ day 1 ?
Imo it have some potencial  Grin
Jump to: