Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 506. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Launching a pool at:

https://moon.hashfolio.com

shortly after launch!

SSL, 1% Fee, PPS
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 249
We need no-QT wallets then, ask for it when you announce the wallet bounty, and moon coin will really launch to mars, there lot better interfaces for windows...

PM me with details or suggestions, I'd really appreciate it!

Sorry can't give you more technical details, I am still an amateur developer but I would like to share a public suggestion... There are a lot of cryptocurrencies lovers that are skilled designers and developers, QT, firstly of all, is not original, seems like old or retro interface... there are lots of nice interface solution with good design, style and safety, all better than QT platform, IMHO. Where are those devs and designers? Why not contribute to this coin and start to change all same ugly wallet for all cryptos...

C'mon OP, give a nice bounty for that task, and trust me, will be a nice invest to Moon coin...

I know nxt started with new interface of wallets, but still we need better design and features !!!

PS: I wish i could help but i have not the skills :/
Activity: 420
we still have 20 hours or so left to go til launch.

When people begin to mine, keep in mind I am buying MOON.

When you have a decent stock, PM me and we can negotiate.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
How many hour later launch ? I dont understand the time in title.
2013 Dec 30 1 PM ET time
For your reference you can go here so where ever in the world you are you can get there on time.
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_US-NY.aspx
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
1pm eastern = 7pm cet
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

1PM EST. You have to check for your timezone.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
WTB MOON

Putting in the 1st order for 0.2 btc worth of MOON - 20 million MOON.

I ask the miners to go at it and earn some good BTC from me. I may buy more from you in the future if you can deliever a good portion if not all of this order.

Also, I suggest the devs to put up a spreadsheet for trading/separate thread for buy/sell (if you give me permission, I will do so), and within a week or two try to get this on the exchange such as coinedup and listed on coinmarketcap. for BTC/MOON.

Publicity and accessibility are two most important things for a new coin.

Also, do give aways. LOTS of give aways.

WARNING: PLEASE DON'T TRUST THIS GUY !!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol this bitch got a PM from me and is now trying to lie and moan in the forum in public trying to smear my good name. Pathetic muslim bitch like you need to check yourselves. You get mouthy and then try to lie that you 'know me'?

Get one truthful PM and you are trying to be a bitch and smear my name. If you want, I will list all your little rants about being a muslim and let people know exactly what kind of idiotic fool you are.

LOL this is possibly the lowest bitch move I got from any fool that got butthurt. You  don't know shit, muslim. So keep that mouth of yours tucked in.

That's definitely the kind of bitch move I expect from a mouthy muslim like you haha

If you got something to say about the issue, say it to me man to man.

Also what? You can't trade a coin that hasn't even been mined yet
Activity: 98
I have to admit, I like the high coin amount and block rewards, makes it more fair for small-time miners to at least have a chance and get something even if it isn't a lot.

Not sure about the qt though, sorry, can't help with that
Activity: 138
We need no-QT wallets then, ask for it when you announce the wallet bounty, and moon coin will really launch to mars, there lot better interfaces for windows...

PM me with details or suggestions, I'd really appreciate it!
Activity: 249
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Waiting the time to lunch,
Cant wait to travel to MOON
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
You know you can scratch out "fair launch" if you don't have the windows Qt client.  Just saying.

There will be plenty of pools but still...

-tb-
Activity: 71
When will the multipool port be announced? So we can set up before and let cgminer move to it when it's available...
Activity: 138
[And for those who wants solo mine, do you think you can give the wallet before?

We're trying like hell to have the Windows Qt client ready, but it's being really difficult. We may have to do a bounty for it.

I'm not a Windows developer and everything I've read is either wrong or produces oddball results. I've got the command-line version compiling cleanly, that was fairly easy. Qt is what is causing me issues now.

Activity: 658
Merit: 270
I think it would be real nice if we only had 384 Mil coins, 384 Bil seems like too many!
Activity: 83
Isnt multipool only mining the most profitable coin at one time? can you choose what you want to mine on there?

Yes, on their homepage is a list with all portnumbers who point to different coins
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
I have asked the devs and folks there to include notnull.org as a pool option. No answer yet, would be nice to be a part of the launch.

We will gladly include your pool once the coin is launched, no problem! I am going to list the "pending" pools in the main thread here. Once your have the source downloaded (available tomorrow at 1PM eastern) and compiled, I will remove the pending label.

(We are doing this to prevent blockchain forking and pre-mining.)

And for those who wants solo mine, do you think you can give the wallet before?
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
I'm not going to be at home during coin launch, is it ok to leave cgminer atempting to mine in a pool?
Jump to: