Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 505. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
@socket:

I am willing to negotiate. 20 million MOON for a decent price in BTC. Consider the fact that the blocks could potentially generate up to 10% of that amount.

PM me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 406
Activity: 301
Can't wait. What pool is everyone going to use? Grin
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 259
WTB MOON

Putting in the 1st order for 0.2 btc worth of MOON - 20 million MOON.

I ask the miners to go at it and earn some good BTC from me. I may buy more from you in the future if you can deliever a good portion if not all of this order.

Also, I suggest the devs to put up a spreadsheet for trading/separate thread for buy/sell (if you give me permission, I will do so), and within a week or two try to get this on the exchange such as coinedup and listed on coinmarketcap. for BTC/MOON.

Publicity and accessibility are two most important things for a new coin.

Also, do give aways. LOTS of give aways.

WARNING: PLEASE DON'T TRUST THIS GUY !!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol this bitch got a PM from me and is now trying to lie and moan in the forum in public trying to smear my good name. Pathetic muslim bitch like you need to check yourselves. You get mouthy and then try to lie that you 'know me'?

Get one truthful PM and you are trying to be a bitch and smear my name. If you want, I will list all your little rants about being a muslim and let people know exactly what kind of idiotic fool you are.

LOL this is possibly the lowest bitch move I got from any fool that got butthurt. You  don't know shit, muslim. So keep that mouth of yours tucked in.

That's definitely the kind of bitch move I expect from a mouthy muslim like you haha

If you got something to say about the issue, say it to me man to man.

I'll pay more... at least 2x times more.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
You guys do realize that the coin will be worthless once it reaches the moon because there are no stores there.    ;-)

That is hilarious, hahahhaha nice
Activity: 84
in doge we tryst
starting store on moon. will take mooncoin donations for rocket boosters. 1 billion mooncoins gets you seat on rocket and souvenir keychain.
Activity: 336
Got Crypto?
Activity: 203
I can do a Linux QT build if you still haven't gotten anyone else to help you with it. Send me a privmsg.
Activity: 378
You guys do realize that the coin will be worthless once it reaches the moon because there are no stores there.    ;-)
Activity: 98
well this coin is really cool
all the numbers are connected and shit Cheesy
im in
Activity: 42
Activity: 82
Activity: 52
Will this coin work with cgminer ?..because some coin like QQ coin and Velocity coin didn't  work with Cg miner
Activity: 252
Welcome to the Brand new Coin from a Brand New Member
Activity: 238
nice they already fighting for coin trades

WTS one full block of mooncoin! You send first, if i don't find a block its your problem!  Only 2,57 BTC ! Your chance to multiple it ! yes.

take it, take it!
Activity: 15
mark and to the moon....

Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
[And for those who wants solo mine, do you think you can give the wallet before?

We're trying like hell to have the Windows Qt client ready, but it's being really difficult. We may have to do a bounty for it.

I'm not a Windows developer and everything I've read is either wrong or produces oddball results. I've got the command-line version compiling cleanly, that was fairly easy. Qt is what is causing me issues now.

Thx for your answer
Jump to: