Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 509. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
It will never go to the moon when you don' t start hyping it like Doge. What are you guys waiting for?
you don't get a coin to the moon by "hyping", you need to provide real value or appeal.

Bitcoin = value, Dogecoin = appeal. Mooncoin? simply cloning Doge and being a pump and dump coin, no hype can get it past that. Cmon, be yet another Fedoracoin at 1 satoshi per coin...
Activity: 140
Looks fun.

Hopefully, there is a working linux wallet on release
Activity: 168
A proposal. Imagine if a cryptocurrency had real purpose and could say we are literally going to the moon?

Google Lunar X Prize / Moon 2.0
Teams trying to win the xprize: http://www.googlelunarxprize.org/teams

I suggest partnering with a non-profit or college like Penn State and help them actually get to the moon.    
They plan on actually going to the Moon by July 2015.
Lunar Lion to the MOON!

Donate 10% of all coins mined to actually going to the moon. For real!

Imagine a coin with real purpose besides greed?

This would create huge publicity and could take MOONCOIN to the MOON! Financially and Literally!

The Penn State Lunar Lion Team is a team of Penn State students and faculty combined with engineers from the Penn State Applied Research Laboratory that have taken on the Google Lunar X Prize challenge. The team hopes to develop and land their spacecraft, the Lunar Lion on the Moon by 2015.[1] The launch is planned for July. The team is led by Michael Paul, a space systems engineer at Penn State’s Applied Research Laboratory. The project's Chief Technologist is Michael Policelli, an Aerospace Engineer.

The team, which is privately funded, has secured its first $2.5 million to get the project going. They expect to raise a significant amount through fund raising and individual contributions through their website.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_State_Lunar_Lion_Team

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Lunar_X_Prize
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
20 minutes before the launch .....
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
fucking shit.

2m rewards.

i'm i'n for the trainwreck to the moon.

reserved.

god dam i love this forum sometimes ha ha
‘Try to be nice’
Needs a better logo -
Activity: 238
When will the pool be live?
‘Try to be nice’
The Chinese will send a probe to this coin !

how can i be Johnny on the spot to mine this dump it and buy Quark with the profit !  : D

new years you say ! ?

Moon coin to Cryptsy ?

should this be on Cryptsy ?   is it on the list ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
WTB MOON

Putting in the 1st order for 0.2 btc worth of MOON - 20 million MOON.

I ask the miners to go at it and earn some good BTC from me. I may buy more from you in the future if you can deliever a good portion if not all of this order.

Also, I suggest the devs to put up a spreadsheet for trading/separate thread for buy/sell (if you give me permission, I will do so), and within a week or two try to get this on the exchange such as coinedup and listed on coinmarketcap. for BTC/MOON.

Publicity and accessibility are two most important things for a new coin.

Also, do give aways. LOTS of give aways.

Activity: 70
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
It will never go to the moon when you don' t start hyping it like Doge. What are you guys waiting for?
Activity: 137
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
How about "darkside" blocks?  :-D
Activity: 95
Block rewards:

Blocks 1-100,000: 0-2,000,000 MOON

That's Zero to two million??
How many will be at the top end of the scale?

Or am I just being dumb Huh Huh
Activity: 209
yes and the guy is right! multi pool will start and other pools start seconds later ... and download the block chain.
if it's really sure there are no sources outside ... all will be ok. and we have nice experience.

For the configuration i prefer it will be very nice ... that the block chain will load from one node ... i hope we get
some IP for addnode option on the mooncoind this secure there are no wild things happen. 
Activity: 138
isnt it better to not have a pool at launch ? look what happened to catcoin . blockchain forked and so on

I just addressed this in a post at our site:

https://mooncoin.wordpress.com/2013/12/29/regarding-pools-and-chain-forking/
Activity: 209
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Jump to: