Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 508. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
why that so little number of pages on the topic? Should we spread the word or benefy for that? Tongue

Please do! The more word of mouth the better!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
is mooncoin supposed to go to the moon?
any pool running at launch?
I smell huge profits to be made..
meme v.2

is mooncoin supposed to go to the moon? - No, its going to mars apparently.
any pool running at launch? - Yes, 3 so far that i've seen, multipool.us being the official one.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
is mooncoin supposed to go to the moon?
any pool running at launch?
I smell huge profits to be made..
meme v.2
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
why that so little number of pages on the topic? Should we spread the word or benefy for that? Tongue
Activity: 18
Batfil -Done

Now just waiting for the launch Smiley
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Nice, we're going to the moon!
Activity: 238
do they have any plan to make windows client before release?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I love a lot of coins in my wallet  Roll Eyes

Can I set up the link to the Multipool Moon coin mining before launch?
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
interested in this coin Smiley
Activity: 209
Activity: 36
Launching when?
I'm in italy Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
WTB MOON

Putting in the 1st order for 0.2 btc worth of MOON - 20 million MOON.

I ask the miners to go at it and earn some good BTC from me. I may buy more from you in the future if you can deliever a good portion if not all of this order.

Also, I suggest the devs to put up a spreadsheet for trading/separate thread for buy/sell (if you give me permission, I will do so), and within a week or two try to get this on the exchange such as coinedup and listed on coinmarketcap. for BTC/MOON.

Publicity and accessibility are two most important things for a new coin.

Also, do give aways. LOTS of give aways.

WARNING: PLEASE DON'T TRUST THIS GUY !!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT
Activity: 18
Activity: 138
Some quick answers...

1. pchMessageStart is indeed changed.

2. We're currently still working on the Windows qt wallet, but no issues yet.

3. I'd prefer to wait until the coin is launched before we start banging down doors at exchanges, but you all are welcome to start asking them to consider it.

4. The Lunar X prize is definitely something to consider!

We're on schedule for launch tomorrow! T-minus 22h 30m... Cheesy
Activity: 22
wow so many new coins, seems like a new one popping up every couple of hours at this stage
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
It will never go to the moon when you don' t start hyping it like Doge. What are you guys waiting for?
you don't get a coin to the moon by "hyping", you need to provide real value or appeal.

Bitcoin = value, Dogecoin = appeal. Mooncoin? simply cloning Doge and being a pump and dump coin, no hype can get it past that. Cmon, be yet another Fedoracoin at 1 satoshi per coin...

Exactly.. That's why I propose giving a percentage of mining proceeds to help fund the Lunar Lion and help them actually get to the moon by July 2015.

This would have true purpose!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_State_Lunar_Lion_Team

how about creating a pool with an existing coin that has an established value and giving the users the chance to donate to several different projects/charities?
there's no need to create a new coin for every new idea you have, most shitty new coin ideas can be implemented on the existing ecosystem.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
It will never go to the moon when you don' t start hyping it like Doge. What are you guys waiting for?
you don't get a coin to the moon by "hyping", you need to provide real value or appeal.

Bitcoin = value, Dogecoin = appeal. Mooncoin? simply cloning Doge and being a pump and dump coin, no hype can get it past that. Cmon, be yet another Fedoracoin at 1 satoshi per coin...

Exactly.. That's why I propose giving a percentage of mining proceeds to help fund the Lunar Lion and help them actually get to the moon by July 2015.

This would have true purpose!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_State_Lunar_Lion_Team
Jump to: