Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 514. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Good announcement. I hope you stick to the (exactly) 24 hours wallet ETA. DubstepCoin failed by launching earlier than they announced.

This is why the worldcoin launch was so good. They gave a time range instead of a specific time and then they stuck to that time range.

That's not a bad idea... I will, however, make this promise: we will absolutely, under no circumstances, launch EARLIER than the date we finalize on. We want this to be completely fair. No games!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
We are going to da moon.

Reserved!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Good announcement. I hope you stick to the (exactly) 24 hours wallet ETA. DubstepCoin failed by launching earlier than they announced.

This is why the worldcoin launch was so good. They gave a time range instead of a specific time and then they stuck to that time range.
Activity: 57
Activity: 182
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Isnt multipool only mining the most profitable coin at one time? can you choose what you want to mine on there?

You can manually choose one of the coins there if you want
Activity: 28
i'm in; and PLEASEPLEASE add the windows clients; that will guarantee your good launch!
Activity: 138
Please make sure your pchMessage isn't the same as Dogecoin's, like the other forks of dogecoin.

We've gone through the extra effort to make sure everything that needs to be changed is. New ECDSA keys, merkleroot, etc. I think we've got everything covered! Smiley
Activity: 153
Isnt multipool only mining the most profitable coin at one time? can you choose what you want to mine on there?
Activity: 714
Skol!
Twice as much block reward than Doge. We are going to be so rich! Hype this thing like there is no tomorrow!

Make wiki and open hundreds of topics over here and everywhere!

Let's do this!

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Fasten your seat belts.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
So, if a regular coin goes to the moon, how far does mooncoin go?
To the SUN???!?!?!

ME like, anyways, will join probably.
Activity: 153
Activity: 574
no wallet??

This is a pre-launch announcement.
All shuttles will be given a 24-hour boarding notice prior to launch!
Activity: 252
Activity: 141
Merit: 231
Please make sure your pchMessage isn't the same as Dogecoin's, like the other forks of dogecoin.
Activity: 770
Now that's a coin to the moon.
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Bang, zoom, to the moon.
Jump to: