Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MSP] Mothership - EU Exchange & Token Market - page 4. (Read 60349 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I hope this idea will be successful!
Classy design, aware vision, engaging job!
Activity: 36
Hi everyone,

Dylan here from Mothership!

Check out our latest update: https://blog.mothership.cx/our-new-website-is-live-and-registrations-for-early-access-have-opened-3751a4038b08

In the post we share:
- Our new branding
- Announce our waiting list & referral campaign and the prizes you can win with it!
(An all-expenses-paid trip to Tallinn + up to €800.000.000 million in volume free trading)
- Explain the upcoming exchange launch stages
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Sneak peek of the exchange

Some progress there Cheesy I must say it looks awesome, reminds of me Binance which is not a bad thing at all, quite the opposite.It will be quite easy to get used to it and get to speed.Colour choice is also excellent as it is quite easy on the eyes Cheesy
Activity: 577
Merit: 314
This is their latest update:

WEEKLY COMMUNITY UPDATE |  Week 25

#1. As you most likely noticed, we're happy to announce we opened our waiting list and launched the new website. I'm very curious to hear what you guys think of our new branding, colours and the overall website? The UI we show on the website is currently already on our staging servers and being tested. Promised kept, launched this month!

Regarding the waiting list & referral system, we haven't announced all prizes in detail just yet but will do this next week. Prizes include:
- A 5-day all-expenses-paid trip to Estonia to attend our new office & exchange launch party
- Motherslippers
- Swag packs (hats, hoodies, shirts, stickers, name it!)
- T-shirts
- and millions of euro's in volume of free trading to give away!

#2. Financial license: No further updates since last week, still getting some of the documents translated (they need to be done by sworn translators and there's only 1 translator who does Dutch -> Estonian in the world...)! Next week we should be able to hand them to the financial intelligence unit.

#3. We're having a bunch of of positions open! https://mothership.cx/careers -- have a look at our new careers page and see if there's any positions that interest you. Our referral offer still stands and you'll be able to win €1000 in MSP and a swag pack from Mothership if you refer someone who gets hired!

#4. We've made new team photos today at our new office, they're currently getting edited and we'll add them to our site soon and share them here 🙂

That was it for this week, a little shorter update as we have spend a bit of time to get the website live, but nonetheless a really good week!
Activity: 25
I hope you success! Cognizant design, very nice website, faultless business.
Activity: 252
is there any dividens that will be shared for shareholder ?
shareholder i mean the people who held their token ?
Activity: 16
Merit: 3
Mothership Team has launched new website and is leaking new exchange they are releasing this summer !!!
Register ASAP guys :-)

I will be thankful if you use my referal:

https://mothership.cx/?code=3Zm

Cheers !
Activity: 350
In general, the coin is long, but it seems to me that this is not the kind of crypto currency that will be released in the top 10 by capitalization and will remain there.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
This cryptocurrency launches its own exchange, which obviously will not be liked by Bittrex or Poloniex, so I think that we should not wait for access to these exchanges
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hi Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Updates keep coming nicely and I see lot of good stuff happening Cheesy Hiring new people this way to expand the team (great news btw.) is commendable I must say, giving something to community, community giving something valuable to the project Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Good to see the updates and that the team is growing. Hope a lot of people will wear the "swag pack" soon. Bullish on Mothership.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Greetings to all the readers of the forum. Tell me, for how much will one token cost me during the sale?

Are you talking about ico price? If I remember correctly it was 0.04 USD. Price now $0,11 USD.

WEEKLY COMMUNITY UPDATE |  Week 23

#1. Last week I mentioned we're aiming to get our product out this summer and we're really pushing those deadlines working as hard as we can behind the scenes to make this happen. A few last development pushes need to be made for open alpha versions (trading tournaments) and there are some operational aspects of running an exchange which we are currently getting ready for (think AML/KYC procedures and teams, system operational timeline to ensure availibility, etc). Overall compared to last week we're still operating on the same timelines.

That said, the timelines we've set are slightly aggressive, so I'll keep you up to date each week on the progress.

#2. Financial license: The required document for the financial license is issued by the Dutch government and it currently looks like we'd able to get the dutch & russian documents to the Estonian government within 1-2 weeks. Unfortunately international documents require official (sworn) translation and legalisation, which makes the process a little tedious. Nonetheless, we're moving forward and making progress on this front.

#3. Website & waiting list is still on track to be launched this month. I'm working on finalising copy, getting the last pages done, implementing referral systems.  So far the feedback from our alpha testers has been great on these designs, and we'd hope you love the new branding / design and the trading view of the UI which we will show upon website launch.

#4. While I know this is a topic we keep coming back to, this is something that never ends... Hiring! We need more developers. We're putting together a bounty for those who can refer us good developers. I'll share all open positions and details on this bounty by Monday. Swag swag... :sunglasses:

#5. From a development perspective, lots of things are happening. Just to give you an idea, we're currently working on plugging in trading bots and market data for the trading tournament set-up. The trading tournament is the moment where you can all go crazy to explore our platform, bug hunt, break things and provide feedback so that we can work away some of the kinks before we launch the real platform with real money involved.

Thank you for digging up these weekly updates and sharing them here with us.Are you a member of the team or just an enthusiast that believes in MSP like the rest of us?

Is there a link for the bounty on bringing in some developers already?I have some contacts, but need the details first.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Is the total supply of mothership (MSP) tokens are correctly displayed on the coinmarketcap? Only 200 000 000 will exist?

WEEKLY COMMUNITY UPDATE |  Week 23

#1. Last week I mentioned we're aiming to get our product out this summer and we're really pushing those deadlines working as hard as we can behind the scenes to make this happen. A few last development pushes need to be made for open alpha versions (trading tournaments) and there are some operational aspects of running an exchange which we are currently getting ready for (think AML/KYC procedures and teams, system operational timeline to ensure availibility, etc). Overall compared to last week we're still operating on the same timelines.

That said, the timelines we've set are slightly aggressive, so I'll keep you up to date each week on the progress.

#2. Financial license: The required document for the financial license is issued by the Dutch government and it currently looks like we'd able to get the dutch & russian documents to the Estonian government within 1-2 weeks. Unfortunately international documents require official (sworn) translation and legalisation, which makes the process a little tedious. Nonetheless, we're moving forward and making progress on this front.

#3. Website & waiting list is still on track to be launched this month. I'm working on finalising copy, getting the last pages done, implementing referral systems.  So far the feedback from our alpha testers has been great on these designs, and we'd hope you love the new branding / design and the trading view of the UI which we will show upon website launch.

#4. While I know this is a topic we keep coming back to, this is something that never ends... Hiring! We need more developers. We're putting together a bounty for those who can refer us good developers. I'll share all open positions and details on this bounty by Monday. Swag swag... :sunglasses:

#5. From a development perspective, lots of things are happening. Just to give you an idea, we're currently working on plugging in trading bots and market data for the trading tournament set-up. The trading tournament is the moment where you can all go crazy to explore our platform, bug hunt, break things and provide feedback so that we can work away some of the kinks before we launch the real platform with real money involved.

Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Mothership believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Mothership at: https://cointopper.com/coin/mothership

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
This is their latest update that came a few hours ago:

WEEKLY COMMUNITY UPDATE |  Week 21

#1. As many others around the world - we've had to get ourselves ready for the GDPR law that came into effect today. Fortunately our recent addition to the team, our head of legal, has been on this since joining and we've been able to get our current data storage solutions, privacy terms, etc into compliance before today. This took some of our necessary resources, but had to be done! 

Let me know if there are questions on this.

#2. Last week, we've reported we applied for our financial license. The license review is still in process, but so far we haven't received any negative remarks or required amendments from the financial intelligence unit yet. The process may take a few weeks and we'll be sure to keep you updated. (normally they're a bit faster - but another government that is involved in the process is not the fastest with issuing one of the required documents 🙂)

#3. Our new brandbooks have been delivered by the designers and we're thrilled to get this out to the world! While I will keep you waiting a little longer as the website is currently being implemented, I did want to share with you a visual that they came up with which you can use as a new wallpaper! :v: (You can find it below this post)

#4. Next week we hope to have better views on the timelines for launching the open alpha (trading tournament). We know how badly you guys want to see the things we've built so far and for Mothership to go live, and so do we, but we want to ensure we're launching with a market competitive product that is not yet another exchange and that takes time and effort. That said, we're striving to get it out in the coming summer.

5. We also would like to finalise our decisions on the MSP token utility shortly and are currently making the final decisions on these. Once they pass reviewal by our legal team we'll be sure to share! Just out of curiousity though, what would you like to see as part of the utility?

-----

Thanks for all the patience,

Do you have an approximate launch date for the website? Like early June or probably later?

Admin
Most definitely June...

Thank you for sharing this information with us here.It is much better when we have updates like this, it should be done more frequently, because simply announcement like this means a lot.Good to see things are done thoroughly and that makes it easier to wait a bit longer.So June it is Cheesy
This is their latest update that came a few hours ago:

WEEKLY COMMUNITY UPDATE |  Week 21

#1. As many others around the world - we've had to get ourselves ready for the GDPR law that came into effect today. Fortunately our recent addition to the team, our head of legal, has been on this since joining and we've been able to get our current data storage solutions, privacy terms, etc into compliance before today. This took some of our necessary resources, but had to be done! 

Let me know if there are questions on this.

#2. Last week, we've reported we applied for our financial license. The license review is still in process, but so far we haven't received any negative remarks or required amendments from the financial intelligence unit yet. The process may take a few weeks and we'll be sure to keep you updated. (normally they're a bit faster - but another government that is involved in the process is not the fastest with issuing one of the required documents 🙂)

#3. Our new brandbooks have been delivered by the designers and we're thrilled to get this out to the world! While I will keep you waiting a little longer as the website is currently being implemented, I did want to share with you a visual that they came up with which you can use as a new wallpaper! :v: (You can find it below this post)

#4. Next week we hope to have better views on the timelines for launching the open alpha (trading tournament). We know how badly you guys want to see the things we've built so far and for Mothership to go live, and so do we, but we want to ensure we're launching with a market competitive product that is not yet another exchange and that takes time and effort. That said, we're striving to get it out in the coming summer.

5. We also would like to finalise our decisions on the MSP token utility shortly and are currently making the final decisions on these. Once they pass reviewal by our legal team we'll be sure to share! Just out of curiousity though, what would you like to see as part of the utility?

-----

Thanks for all the patience,

Do you have an approximate launch date for the website? Like early June or probably later?

Admin
Most definitely June...

Pages:
Jump to: