Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MSP] Mothership - EU Exchange & Token Market - page 9. (Read 60349 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Can Msp be storred on a ledger Nano ? This project seems really good , and it's flying under the radar which means the profits can be huge.
you have to store your ETH on the nano s
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Can Msp be storred on a ledger Nano ? This project seems really good , and it's flying under the radar which means the profits can be huge.
use your ethereum wallet, MSP is a ERC20 token of ETH

I dont see a wallet, where are you all storing these?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I dont see a wallet, where are you all storing these?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Acummulating more and more tokens at these prices, I'm not the only one judging from the volume in last weeks.
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
Enterprise Blockchain Solutions
Hi - Can anyone explain to me the following:

- Why is this thread so quiet? Same with the discord channel.
- What are the setbacks that MSP has faced?
- Is the MSP team responsive? Active? Communicative?
- Why isn't MSP hitting its roadmap goals?
- Is this another case of a project promising the moon before it has any functional tech?

Thank you in advance!

MSP is flying under the radar atm (which means you can still buy cheap, enjoy!)
Activity: 6
Hi - Can anyone explain to me the following:

- Why is this thread so quiet? Same with the discord channel.
- What are the setbacks that MSP has faced?
- Is the MSP team responsive? Active? Communicative?
- Why isn't MSP hitting its roadmap goals?
- Is this another case of a project promising the moon before it has any functional tech?

Thank you in advance!
Activity: 136
waiting for long enough! think not so.
Mothership is working on a platform called Genesis, Genesis will be used to host ICO's and Consensus will be the first one

Hi! Can someone explain connections between Mothership, Consensus and Genesis site in simple words? I've missed a little in their relationships Smiley
Is it good time to invest a little in your tokens now?
Which one is better? New or old?
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
6 months passed, in the roadmap, this was the time when MSP would present something new, only, when will it happen? I'm buying and waiting...
Activity: 40
So will the DAX have KYC requirements?
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
Hi! Can someone explain connections between Mothership, Consensus and Genesis site in simple words? I've missed a little in their relationships Smiley
Is it good time to invest a little in your tokens now?
Which one is better? New or old?
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
Consensus.AI ICO Review & Community AMA with Oleg (Founder & CEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHouSN3Ro-U
Activity: 180

Just for info this should be not an issue once you update to a new security certificate.
After these news, there was a huge spike people performing ID card related operations, hence services were overwhelmed.

However the peak time is now over, therefore update should be done under 10 minutes.

Good to hear Smiley Considered investing till I read the article.

Might considered getting in again as the price is low. Little worried why this thread is not more popular. Reddit is also kind a quiet.

Where can you get most updates these days and some discussion regarding MSP?

@chinschs old news for crypto Smiley

You can join Discord (this is the last update posted there https://paper.dropbox.com/doc/Quick-update-December-9th-k07LA6ETgSfZf00h22ScZ?_tk=share_copylink), not much to share as Devs are preparing the launch of their first ICO.

"@chinschs old news for crypto Smiley" yeap, I saw this a month ago, so I guess a lot of ppl saw it too and if it can impact the price, it already did it.

Thanks for sharing the latest, I will also join Mothership Discord channel.

Just for info this should be not an issue once you update to a new security certificate.
After these news, there was a huge spike people performing ID card related operations, hence services were overwhelmed.

However the peak time is now over, therefore update should be done under 10 minutes.

Might considered getting in again as the price is low. Little worried why this thread is not more popular. Reddit is also kind a quiet.

You can join Discord (this is the last update posted there https://paper.dropbox.com/doc/Quick-update-December-9th-k07LA6ETgSfZf00h22ScZ?_tk=share_copylink), not much to share as Devs are preparing the launch of their first ICO.

"@chinschs old news for crypto Smiley" yeap, I saw this a month ago, so I guess a lot of ppl saw it too and if it can impact the price, it already did it.
Activity: 323
Merit: 19

Activity: 180

Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
For sure Mothership will be one of the biggest projects in 2018! It is worthy of being among the top 10 coinmkartecap. Smiley
damn right fella Smiley hodl no doubts in team this will be huge cant wait for exchange.Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: