Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MSP] Mothership - EU Exchange & Token Market - page 10. (Read 60349 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
This is one of the altcoins I find has great potential.

I fully support this project, Go Estonia.

It is a sleeping giant of a project. Once the MSP team unleash some of the things they are working on, we could well see one of the most exciting projects of 2018. I am looking forward to checking out the exchange when it is launched.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
This is one of the altcoins I find has great potential.

I fully support this project, Go Estonia.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
wow this is completely rekt, the "og" people were shilling this so hard on twitter at the top, made me so sospicious... and i was right

lol ... you are so funny my friend. You are better off just quitting crypto or you will lose money. Looks like you never seen what means ^^completely rekt^^ in crypto. Grin
wow this is completely rekt, the "og" people were shilling this so hard on twitter at the top, made me so sospicious... and i was right

What are you talking about? It's holding its value pretty well considering what's happening to other alts at the moment. It's only the mammoth rise of BTC having such an effect.  This is a sleeping giant of a project and they are working on some great things, it's just waiting for news. They are hosting their first ICO on the platform and the exchange should not be too far away.

You're not right until proven right, to find out you'll have to wait as it's a long term project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
like this project but whoa its going to be awhile before any investors see profits. oversold to the max.

Well then you know what you gotta do? Don't stop believing....hold on to that MSP Wink (I know I am going to for another few months at minimum)
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
like this project but whoa its going to be awhile before any investors see profits. oversold to the max.
Activity: 291
Enterprise Blockchain Solutions
If you guys want to make a realistic expectation, look at BNB (Binance Coin)
Binance coin was 10 million usd market cap, just like MSP was a few months ago.
---> Now Binance coin has 250 million usd market cap.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
For sure Mothership will be one of the biggest projects in 2018! It is worthy of being among the top 10 coinmkartecap. Smiley

Top 10?! Let's not get ahead of ourselves here... Top 11 for sure Smiley

Lol, who gives more?Someone will say top 9 ???It's all jokes, but MSP has potential if team will be able to deliver all in time Wink
It depends, but the real potential of Mothership is undeniable and everyone knows this, for many people it's the best thing of 2018, I'm cautious about it, but see this XPD that valued 2500%
For sure Mothership will be one of the biggest projects in 2018! It is worthy of being among the top 10 coinmkartecap. Smiley

Top 10?! Let's not get ahead of ourselves here... Top 11 for sure Smiley

Lol, who gives more?Someone will say top 9 ???It's all jokes, but MSP has potential if team will be able to deliver all in time Wink
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I knew this project a few weeks ago and suddenly I discovered that Mothership can become a great new soon, is it amazing the work that was done and the care of delivering a good product when we will have the exchange?

This should be one to watch next year, they have so much planned. It's a shame that it isn't really a project that gets community attention, but all the info can be found on their official website and of course on the blog, twitter etc.

Not sure about the exchange yet, ICO platform just launched. They will be busy with this I imagine. Just keep an eye on the blog for further updates.

It's brilliant because they check out each and every new ICO before hosting it. So we don't have to worry so much if we want to invest. The token isn't just a useless token, it has value when investing in an ICO and for use with the exchange

The best part, they will buy back half their tokens at a later date and burn them. Adding further value to the tokens we hold.

I hope they can get more potential customers for ICOs than parts of Eastern Europe and Belgium, although I suppose this E-residency program will slowly expand around the world, especially in South Korea.
I knew this project a few weeks ago and suddenly I discovered that Mothership can become a great new soon, is it amazing the work that was done and the care of delivering a good product when we will have the exchange?

This should be one to watch next year, they have so much planned. It's a shame that it isn't really a project that gets community attention, but all the info can be found on their official website and of course on the blog, twitter etc.

Not sure about the exchange yet, ICO platform just launched. They will be busy with this I imagine. Just keep an eye on the blog for further updates.

It's brilliant because they check out each and every new ICO before hosting it. So we don't have to worry so much if we want to invest. The token isn't just a useless token, it has value when investing in an ICO and for use with the exchange

The best part, they will buy back half their tokens at a later date and burn them. Adding further value to the tokens we hold.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
A coin I like very much. Is there any reason to give information about the status of projects around 14 cents right now? can it be invested in the mid-range?
Genesis with its easy & intuitive on-boarding process leverages digital identities & simplifies KYC procedures for token sales like never seen before. It’s finally here! The Mothership team is excited to introduce you to the new Mothership Genesis! Genesis is a platform for conducting EU-based Token Sales with sophisticated security mechanisms, extensive KYC procedures and regulatory framework aligned with European Union and Estonian regulations. https://blog.mothership.cx/everyone-meet-genesis-3beba7b3b7cc

Boom! Nive news and a good time to hold your MSP long term for real life-changing profits. Great team!
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Genesis with its easy & intuitive on-boarding process leverages digital identities & simplifies KYC procedures for token sales like never seen before. It’s finally here! The Mothership team is excited to introduce you to the new Mothership Genesis! Genesis is a platform for conducting EU-based Token Sales with sophisticated security mechanisms, extensive KYC procedures and regulatory framework aligned with European Union and Estonian regulations. https://blog.mothership.cx/everyone-meet-genesis-3beba7b3b7cc
Activity: 291
Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

Patience is key again Smiley
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
MSP is an ERC20 token, that means you can withdraw your MSP to any ETH Address. If you don't have an ETH address you can create one with myetherwallet (there is a lot of other options, but I like this one).

I've not found any information regarding a wallet on their website mothership.cx.

How do I move my MSP tokens to a more secure location off-exchange?

Thanks,

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I've not found any information regarding a wallet on their website mothership.cx.

How do I move my MSP tokens to a more secure location off-exchange?

Thanks,

Pages:
Jump to: